It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

omg check this out...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh my i had no idea this was a hoax but bad on me for not looking it up first it looked so real to me i thought the angels had to be with this guy!!But it was very entertaining i will agree with that..
peace,sugarcookie1

You have good intentions...that is what counts. When I first read about this plane I didn't know it was a hoax either...lol

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by sugarcookie1

That was one experienced pilot!
I bet he had to change his underpants after that landing.

Dude.... hmm... you know... nevermind.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
It is apparently a hoax that has been around for years.

Examiner

Apparently!!!!
I can see the cgi 2 miles off.

This couldn't be any faker.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
wow that landing look fake as hell

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I scanned through some replies hoping that everyone would see that it's fake, but a worrying number of people seem to think it's real... and then I begin worrying about the human race again o.O this is beyond worse than CGI, it looks like the special effects from one of those straight to TV disaster movies.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Saw the video and thought, how did this obviusly fake video get 12 flags.

Read trough page 1....Oh! thats why o_0

Let's all star and flag eachother for being freinds and make misstakes, we should no longer flag for important news

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

I've been known to even give applause for posts like this. That is, when the poster has good intentions, and admits freely to a mistake. Especially in a slightly self deprecating manner. It doesn't dilute the value of stars or flags in the least.

It's pretty obvious the Poster found something amazing and just had to share it with us as fast as possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but i fail to see how anyone would think that was real...especially the landing. Not even Denzel Washington could of landed that plane like that. Maybe i play video games too much, because i spotted the CGI instantly.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Sigh!

IMO your comment didn't make it any better, i have seen tons of newcommers do the same mistake and be sorry after, they get nothing but harsh comments, i doubt you applaused any of them.

We are oftopic, so let's just leave it, unless you got a final word

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

S&F for your ingenuity, it happens to all of us at some point, even to the ones that are bitchin about giving you S&F.
It is easy to spot a fake video if you are a video pro, but for us mere mortals it is not so easy.
I feel that those people criticizing the post for its flags and stars might be looking for something else.
I pity them...

Andro

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I did have good intentions the video sure had me going i thought wow i have to show this ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Mianeye
I cant believe you even wrote that shame on you! If the posters want to take there flags back thats fine with me (sigh) peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

spacedoubt
I don't mind being chastised for posting the video it was my mistake i thought the video was fascinating but some people just cant help being rude about it i guess we all make mistakes and learn from them..thanks for posting,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Mianeye

I got no applause for this thread..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

Andromerius
Thanks for posting
I'm not a expert in fake videos i just thought it was very fascinating my bad..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I gave everyone a star for posting weather it was good or bad and thank you! peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by Mianeye

Mianeye
I cant believe you even wrote that shame on you! If the posters want to take there flags back thats fine with me (sigh) peace,sugarcookie1
There was nothing wrong with what i wrote

I don't mind you to post this video, honest mistake, you learned from it i guess.

My comment was minded at those who flag you for who you are and what you have earlier contributed with on ATS( which they clearly state).
I don't care about they giving you stars, thats fine and means nothing, but the flag is annoying.

The flag is not a reward, is a "heads up" for people to view the thread as it could be important or worthy to discuss.

If people start flaging like they did in this case, well, ATS will be like facebook "I like
" thing, which is thrown around between freinds, and thats not the purpose of the flag system.

Mianeye

I got no applause for this thread..peace,sugarcookie1

eeh, ok

If i could i would give you an applause for some of your other threads, as some are pretty good, but thats not my job

edit on 27-3-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
One word:RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd line

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Raxoxane

Very true! big star for you
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link