It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the NEXT Reality TV Show...Arrest Rich Politicans For High Treason Give Them a Budget of $50

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I dont know if this is the right group to post this in but..... LOL

Here is the NEXT reality TV show..find and arrest rich politicians ( reduce their sentence for high treason against the USA if the appear on a reality TV show.)

... We "lower humans in the 99%" give them a budget of $300-$500 A Week Crappy Car and......You guessed it... All of us "average joe's" pop a bear or eat pizza by the tube and see if these rich who have everything know how to wash clothes? load a dishwasher? go grocery shopping? change a flat tire? use a checkbook? or a microwave? Wipe their own a**ss ....This will be a SCREAM..

When TPTB are all taken away in chains I vote for this TV show before they are locked away for good.

Hey we deserve a good laugh after what the rich have done to all of us!!!

Anyone out there.. what would YOu want to see the "ultra rich" try to accomplish???? (keep it clean folks)

What should the name of this TV show be????

C'mon and have fun with this!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Hey, I love your idea. In fact, I have one for the Sudden Death bonus round.

Turn this:

(Calcutta slums)

into this:

(Does it need a label? lol)

...and they get their money back to live a life of disgusting excess again while pretending like they know and care a thing about people at the bottom. If they fail? They get to live in the top location ...not the bottom one. The bottom is only for winners. I bet on the loser side of the outcome.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I would like to see them learn how the rest of us live. Maybe it could be a swap and an average joe will get to do their job for a time?

It should be mandatory as most of them seem to be completely detached from the reality that the majority lives in. They are making highly uninformed decisions daily because of their detachment.

I don't usually watch tv, but, I would pop some popcorn and watch this hypothetical show for sure.

S&F
edit on 26-3-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
I would like to see them learn how the rest of us live. Maybe it could be a swap and an average joe will get to do their job for a time?

It should be mandatory as most of them seem to be completely detached from the reality that the majority lives in. They are making highly uninformed decisions daily because of their detachment.

I don't usually watch tv, but, I would pop some popcorn and watch this hypothetical show for sure.

S&F
edit on 26-3-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

I would LOVE to see that too!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Hey, I love your idea. In fact, I have one for the Sudden Death bonus round.

Turn this:

(Calcutta slums)

into this:

(Does it need a label? lol)

...and they get their money back to live a life of disgusting excess again while pretending like they know and care a thing about people at the bottom. If they fail? They get to live in the top location ...not the bottom one. The bottom is only for winners. I bet on the loser side of the outcome.

How would the "rich 1% " react to living for 30 days in EXTREAM POVERTY? No one to powder their feet before bedtime? massages? meals served on platters in bed?.. what if they had to dig BUGS and GARBAGE TO SURVIVE ON? "Where are the MALLS? I want out of here?" Where is my Yaht? LOL

When the "powers that were" are taken away in chains for crimes against humanity.. I VOTE for this TV Show.. Do you?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yes but not 500 dollars a week more like 35 dollars a day so they can live on cheese sandwiches and pasta with tomato sause no meat (so they become iron deficent and tired and sick) Make sure their children go to lice infested schools and when they hug their kids they are infested , then they have to spend the pittance of whats left of their 35 $ on poision for their hair which they need to poision themselves every six weeks until they are spewing form the poision and when they are sick of poision they can shave their heads.
Make sure when they go to get the lowest paid job that they are told SORRY these jobs are for refugees only.
lol lol lol

I might be back to add more tourture for them. lol

1%
edit on 28-3-2013 by my1percent because: too add

top topics

join