It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Pharma Spread Disease in Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The risk involved for the elderly and young NOT getting a vaccine FAR out way the risks...I mean really How many vaccines are given out each DAY, without a hitch...If you are young and healthy and opt out, well that is your choice, but if you are a parent of a young child or you are elderly you really should have them. Also most of your data was dated, and not true the one about Bayer...LOL, common dude...get it together...It was HIV tantend plasma and they did not do it on purpose they just did not screen the donors for "high risk behavior"like they should have and that was in the early 80's before an HIV test was even available. .
edit on 26-3-2013 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2013 by kurthall because: added

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I've always been partially tolerant when it came to vaccines, when I had my daughter I decided to only give her the older vaccines instead of the newer ones that are on the market because I believed that these new vaccines are being created strictly for the reason of profit and not because there's a newly discovered illness that is threatening the life of my child. After this my justification for giving her the older vaccines was that my daughter is generally very healthy so I'm sure she won't suffer from some serious side effect(s) from one of the vaccines she's getting. Do you hear what I've now realized after two years of vaccine's….I'm trying to justify and literally talk myself into risking my child's life for the sake of my temporary false belief that if she's vaccinated that she will never get a life threatening illness. This is crazy! I will not throw all caution to the wind anymore by playing Russian roulette with my healthy child's life. I have faith in a medicine that is far older and wiser (in my eye's), homeopathic/natural medicines are the way to go. Drugs are most definitely needed in certain situations but to safe guard my child's immune system I will not take such high risks as I have been these past two years. I have more faith that a healthy lifestyle and natural based meds are the way to protect or at least remain strong enough to get through a serious illness without permanent side effects from it. Now that's a risk I am willing to take with myself and the ones I love.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Just because them media covers up the dangers of vaccines and Pharma don't track vaccine damage, doesn't mean it isn't happening. All the evidence points that it is, and even the tip of the iceberg of vaccine damage is far greater any any good vaccines have ever brought.

Originally posted by kurthall
The risk involved for the elderly and young NOT getting a vaccine FAR out way the risks...I mean really How many vaccines are given out each DAY, without a hitch...If you are young and healthy and opt out, well that is your choice, but if you are a parent of a young child or you are elderly you really should have them. Also most of your data was dated, and not true the one about Bayer...LOL, common dude...get it together...It was HIV tantend plasma and they did not do it on purpose they just did not screen the donors for "high risk behavior"like they should have and that was in the early 80's before an HIV test was even available. .

edit on 26-3-2013 by kurthall because: added

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Rubinstein
There are whole armies of shills on the Internet, it's generally easy to spot them.

One good way to spot a shill is when they use a well known hoax document, such as the "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion." and use it to push a agenda, knowing it is just a hoax.

how many people would have polio if not for vaccines? Some people may react to vaccines, but % they are much better to be used. People even react to nuts these days.
edit on 26-3-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

Polio was renamed so as it didn't show up in statistics. You're the fake nick of the guy who moved my thread, now we see that you are pro-vaccine, so you had a bias towards moving it. Very sad, I wish you mods would focus on fairly and honestly doing their job.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Unfortunately as the links show in the OP, there's a lot more harm being caused with vaccines. They spread disease to increase profit, Big Pharma are not here as a charity, they want money.

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Rubinstein

Why would they spread disease in stuff you are forced to take? Most of the infants that died this year were not vaccinated. I think the vaccinations are safe for the most part for most people. Big pharma puts out drugs with very little testing and they advertise to vulnerable people who should not be self prescribing. Prescription drugs surpassed automobiles as the number one cause of death thanks to that advertising campaign, illegal in every other country. Also, GWB took a good deal of the surplus Clinton left and giving it to his buddies in big pharma, via the senior drug prescription program. Guaranteed income for drug manufacturers. Guaranteed buyers for their product, thanks to the US government.
edit on 26-3-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
If you asked me 15 years ago I would have believed in vaccines like yourself, but once we start researching we see that vaccines are lie; they have not been proven to be safe, effective or necessary.

The childhood diseases had mostly died out before mass vaccination, but Pharma try to take the credit for eradicating them. There are some good resources here if you're interested in finding out more

www.whale.to...

Originally posted by redtic
I'm trying to figure out - is your stance that the world would be a better place without vaccines? No, you couldn't possibly be that ignorant... right?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You're the fake nick of the guy who moved my thread, .... Very sad, I wish you mods would focus on fairly and honestly doing their job.

What are you babbling about now? I am not a mod, you apparently think silly conspiracy theories are everywhere - seek treatment!

polio has not been renamed.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Why do babies and young children get compulsorily vaccinated (implanted with live virus) and then people wonder why the incidence of cancer is so prevalent in children these days, not to mention autism and ADHD and all the other plethora of newly invented afflictions. It's like with the 'flu vaccination', you don't hear about anyone having the flu until the lamestream media starts up with their 'free flu vaccinations available now at your local GP' campaigns. All the good 'system' people go along happily and get injected with live flu virus and then go out and spread it around the community!! Good ol' vaccinations!!

And don't even dare to have the audacity to ask the health professional what's actually in the flu vaccination, otherwise you will be severely snarled at and the list of ingredients thrown at you!!
edit on 27-3-2013 by kiwitina948 because: Forgot to mention

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Believe me, I am no fan of Big Pharma and they may not be trouble free or even scandal free, but I don't believe that vaccines do more harm than good. I believe they do more good than harm to an extent they are indispensable.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Always thought this should mean something.

edit on 27-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

That thread was about a different issue, but it required the same sources to back it up.

You sound pro-vaccine

[

So being pro-vaccine is wrong? I've personally got a lot of knowledge about how they are made and what goes in them. I get them as needed (boosters, yearly flu etc) and guess what, I don't seem to get that ill.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

One of the most incredible resources of vaccine research I've found on the Internet is here:-

www.whale.to...

It quotes the stuff that other sites don't dare. I'm sure that site will be banned at some point or the people who run it assassinated. Make the most of it while you can!

Citing whale.to as a repository for medical advice is the same as citing The Onion as a credible news source.
It's crank central.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948

Why do babies and young children get compulsorily vaccinated (implanted with live virus) and then people wonder why the incidence of cancer is so prevalent in children these days, not to mention autism and ADHD and all the other plethora of newly invented afflictions. It's like with the 'flu vaccination', you don't hear about anyone having the flu until the lamestream media starts up with their 'free flu vaccinations available now at your local GP' campaigns. All the good 'system' people go along happily and get injected with live flu virus and then go out and spread it around the community!! Good ol' vaccinations!!

And don't even dare to have the audacity to ask the health professional what's actually in the flu vaccination, otherwise you will be severely snarled at and the list of ingredients thrown at you!!
edit on 27-3-2013 by kiwitina948 because: Forgot to mention

Better and earlier diagnosis perhaps?
For autism, a widening of the spectrum prehaps?

Why are more children beating cancer more than ever nowadays?
Why is the incidence of child mortality down more than ever?
Why are we living longer?

Ask one-sided questions and you will receive one-sided answers.
Ask balanced questions and guess what....?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by harbour45
I've always been partially tolerant when it came to vaccines, when I had my daughter I decided to only give her the older vaccines instead of the newer ones that are on the market because I believed that these new vaccines are being created strictly for the reason of profit and not because there's a newly discovered illness that is threatening the life of my child. After this my justification for giving her the older vaccines was that my daughter is generally very healthy so I'm sure she won't suffer from some serious side effect(s) from one of the vaccines she's getting. Do you hear what I've now realized after two years of vaccine's….I'm trying to justify and literally talk myself into risking my child's life for the sake of my temporary false belief that if she's vaccinated that she will never get a life threatening illness. This is crazy! I will not throw all caution to the wind anymore by playing Russian roulette with my healthy child's life. I have faith in a medicine that is far older and wiser (in my eye's), homeopathic/natural medicines are the way to go. Drugs are most definitely needed in certain situations but to safe guard my child's immune system I will not take such high risks as I have been these past two years. I have more faith that a healthy lifestyle and natural based meds are the way to protect or at least remain strong enough to get through a serious illness without permanent side effects from it. Now that's a risk I am willing to take with myself and the ones I love.

Has your child been harmed by "two year's of vaccines"?
Didn't think so.

Wouldn't you be better basing what you give your daughter based upon scientific fact rather than faith?
Surely you owe her that at least?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join