Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Big Pharma Spread Disease in Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here's proof that we're being inoculated with disease; Big Pharma are sowing the seeds of disease with vaccines. There are plenty more studies and articles just like the ones below. Why is it that we are fear-mongered about Chicken Pox but not about vaccine damage? Follow the money!

Officials investigate how bird flu contaminated vaccines in Europe
www.thestar.com...

Former Merck Vaccine Chief Dr Maurice Hilleman admitting that the Cancer causing SV40 is in vaccines
www.youtube.com...

Bayer knowingly sold HIV contaminated Vaccines
www.youtube.com...

Next we have the risk of inducing Diabetes Type 1
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The independent and internationally renowned Cochrane Collaboration warned that there are no studies showing that the flu vaccines are safe or effective
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

The old person's flu vaccine causes dementia/Alzheimer's
www.whale.to...

Former UK science chief: 'MMR fears coming true' (Dr Peter Fletcher, who was Chief Scientific Officer at the Department of Health)
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Then we have Cot Death, which ceases to exist when you stop vaccinating under-2's
www.vierascheibner.org...
www.whale.to...

The 'conspiracy theorists' will also point to the fact that those who live near to the Hepatisis B vaccination stations in Africa are the most likely to have HIV
www.originofaids.com...

There is even evidence that childhood illnesses such as Measles make us stronger, grow taller, and less likely to go down with various Cancers
tv.naturalnews.com...

Here's an interesting survey - Survey Results: Are Unvaccinated Children Healthier?
www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

Was young Max really going to become Autistic, he seems to be doing well beforehand, until he had his MMR. We here the same story again and again, $Trillions of compensation would have to be paid out if it were ever admitted.
www.youtube.com...

A doctor has evidence that all vaccines are causing mini-strokes
vactruth.com...
edit on 26-3-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It seems that Big Pharma is really Big Farmer; and he grows his crop of disease inside us. We are trained to visit our local doctor when it's time for our crop of disease to be harvested into money.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
One of the most incredible resources of vaccine research I've found on the Internet is here:-

www.whale.to...

It quotes the stuff that other sites don't dare. I'm sure that site will be banned at some point or the people who run it assassinated. Make the most of it while you can!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Didn't you just post all of this right before this?

Yes, yes you did.

Do you think that mass-quoting those obscure and (even in their titles..) biased sites does help promoting your cause?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
But this helps to stimulate the Economy, look at how many people's income rely on us being sick here in America. Do you want to expose things that destroy our fragile unreal economy?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That thread was about a different issue, but it required the same sources to back it up.

You sound pro-vaccine

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Yes, yes you did.

Do you think that mass-quoting those obscure and (even in their titles..) biased sites does help promoting your cause?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Follow the money!

The answer to 99 out of a 100 questions..

is money.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Love it rickymouse

We need people sick with disease to keep people in jobs, otherwise many hospitals and surgeries would have to close down.

I see that the Elite now refer to the Rich as 'Job-Creators'
Propaganda everywhere we look!

Originally posted by rickymouse
But this helps to stimulate the Economy, look at how many people's income rely on us being sick here in America. Do you want to expose things that destroy our fragile unreal economy?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yes, yes you did.

That thread was thrown in the hoax bin because of the link to the protocols conspiracy, As far as I can see this thread has seperated itself from that and stands with new sources.....and should not be dismiissed off hand as a hoax.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Indeed, yet apparently after 9/11 they decided not to investigate the funding of the events as it was 'of little consequence'

Originally posted by daryllyn

Follow the money!

The answer to 99 out of a 100 questions..

is money.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow, I just took a look at whale (hurtful for the eyes, but anyway, if you want to give out a message, you don't care for the package, just the info, right?).

Ceravix.

Okay, this is just a shot in the blue. A single, random link. I heard that name before, or something similar. Okay, I click the link.

So what exactly is this new high potency adjuvant? We're told by the press release that MPL (AS04), is a "derivative of the lipid A molecule found in Gram-negative bacteria, is extracted from bacterial cell walls and is one of the most potent regulators of the immune response, used by the body to alert itself to bacterial infections." Full name of the lipid is monophosphoryl lipid A (MPL) This news should put everyone on high alert because guess what? Lipids are oils/fatty acids and according to Matsumoto, MPL is identified in declassified documents as one of two squalene emulsions used in the Army's new "recombinant protective antigen anthrax vaccine (rPA) which the FDA, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Department of Defense fast-tracked into clinical trials in1998. The other squalene adjuvant they used was Chiron's MF59. [2005] A Glimpse into the Scary World of Vaccine Adjuvants By Edda West

Sooooooo.. What I get from this is: (a) Liquids are oils. Correct, I guess. (b) Watchout, the army is using it, too!

Where is the problem? Sorry, I don't get it. Could anyone point me to the problem with Ceravix, as it should be obvious from the external text I just posted?

Really, those sites are dubious, to tell the least. I have HUGE presentiments that there are not that many infos, but many telltales of sick children (okay, that meningitis-thing in Africa I have heard of, too) and more anecdotes than facts.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Thank you ken10,

There's a lot of useful information in this thread for anyone interested in medical/health issues. Whether the contamination's are deliberate or due to incompetence, it doesn't really matter, all we need to know is that these people cannot be trusted with our health; they have dropped the ball too many times to be trusted with something vital as our health.

Originally posted by ken10

Yes, yes you did.

That thread was thrown in the hoax bin because of the link to the protocols conspiracy, As far as I can see this thread has seperated itself from that and stands with new sources.....and should not be dismiissed off hand as a hoax.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The website focuses on the info, like you say it's the most important part. If you have an interest in Cervarix I'd strongly recommend Sane Vax website sanevax.org... where they focus on a lot on the dangers of HPV vaccines.

Wow, I just took a look at whale (hurtful for the eyes, but anyway, if you want to give out a message, you don't care for the package, just the info, right?).

Ceravix.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
That thread was about a different issue, but it required the same sources to back it up.

You sound pro-vaccine

Yes, yes you did.

Yes, I sound pro-vaccine. Must be coming from that I am pro-vaccine. Am I dislodged now?
Okay, if not, I will scare you now: my children are vaccinated! Yes! I am, too! Didn't catch the flu!

Okay, okay, you might think that I am here to mock you: I am not.

But the sheer stubbornness of anti-vaccine-(users? -doers? -abbolisher? sorry) is beyond my comprehension.

You say: vaccines are death-machines designed to empty our pockets, lower our life-expectancies and to keep us docile.
You say: look, those websites will tell you all of it.
You don't say: those websites will not bring up any proof. They will only tell tales.

And the worst: Every person speaking against vaccines is unable to build a NETWORK with other anti-vaccine-scientists to have influence in the world!

Why not - because they are at issue about the "bad" in all those bad things in vaccines. They can't come up with one voice because every one of them has found his/her special point in vaccines which annoys specifically them. And no-one else. Therefore, the anti-vaccine-ideology is nothing more than that. An ideology.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
while i understand that you are against vaccines and have every right to discuss this and protest against it, should you not have one thread on this, especially when the crux of each argument and the evidence to support it is essentially the same?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

your vaccine threads ^ not including this one.

in some cases i have to say that that it appears that you have run away from elements of the discussion on this issue and then just started a new thread

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well, Our Creator says that He is Our Healer.
Satans are adversary that come between Him and man.
How do so many now look to man as their healer?
Introduce disease, offer treatments and said "cures" for the very things that their introduced diseases caused.

Crafty.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
The website focuses on the info, like you say it's the most important part. If you have an interest in Cervarix I'd strongly recommend Sane Vax website sanevax.org... where they focus on a lot on the dangers of HPV vaccines.

Ceravix.

That is an interesting site, really.
Any idea, where I could find "Safe, Affordable, Necessary & Effective Vaccines and Vaccination Practices" on it? Really, the only texts are about victims, practices and such, but where are the effective vaccines?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I seriously believe that the vaccine question will determine the population should TS ever HTF.
Those without will die and decrease the surplus population.
Those that remain will not have to go through the scourge of diseases our generation of first-worlders have never experienced, like small pox and polio.
Seems fair.
It's survival of the smartest.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Vaccines are not so simple, there are many different vaccines and hundreds if not thousands of complications. Do we need all 9/11 conspiracies to stay in the same thread?

If you don't like anti-vaccine threads then don't open them, you seem to have a problem with the fact that this information is being distributed.

Originally posted by skalla
while i understand that you are against vaccines and have every right to discuss this and protest against it, should you not have one thread on this, especially when the crux of each argument and the evidence to support it is essentially the same?

your vaccine threads ^ not including this one.

in some cases i have to say that that it appears that you have run away from elements of the discussion on this issue and then just started a new thread

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Modern day vaccines have warnings on the insert about the risk of infertility. The future generations are going to descend from anti-vaxxers.

Originally posted by stars15k
I seriously believe that the vaccine question will determine the population should TS ever HTF.
Those without will die and decrease the surplus population.
Those that remain will not have to go through the scourge of diseases our generation of first-worlders have never experienced, like small pox and polio.
Seems fair.
It's survival of the smartest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join