It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Items You May Need to Bug Out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Nice idea indeed.

Hey, just another thought... maybe you could bring Q (in James Bond) with you, that way you'll have the benefit of all his tech.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by iforget

Definitely. I'm certainly going to try the land route first though. If I had to double back, and paddle, I'd pull off into the trees in the earlier parts of the bridge approach, and then launch (and do so at night).

Double back from where to where? If you are anywhere north of the 580 you might as well foot it because that is pretty much the same distance that you would be covering after heading back south and rowing.
edit on 28-3-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A small motor bike will get through most traffic jams, motor cross bikes can get off road better than anything else. Just one modification, put a very quiet exhaust system on it. Increase and keeps open your options.

P

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Anyone have any experience with a propane generator? Or has anyone converted a generator to run on wood gasification/biogas?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I'd make that a separate thread, for people to see it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Anyone have any experience with a propane generator? Or has anyone converted a generator to run on wood gasification/biogas?

They are quite common at vacation property cabins here in the Rocky Mts.

www.amazon.com...=asc_df_B003VBIUCU2447765?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=pg-811-86-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395097&creativeASIN=B003VBI UCU

Looks a bit bulky for a BOB though!
edit on 29-3-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't know if it has been mentioned but i have had great results using super glue and gauze to close even deep wounds.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Superglue is in my first aid kit...bonds skin instantly. That and some butterfly bandages, are like minor surgery to close a wound. I always keep some large band-aids in there two (like the 3" x 2" ones or larger).

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join