It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist Document Discusses True Purpose of Vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That's just a belief of yours which is based on assumption and hearsay.

In the future new generations will be told that the 9/11 conspiracy is a hoax, they won't know any better so won't investigate it.

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Rubinstein
this is ATS, Deny Ignorance!

That is what I am doing, you are the one promoting Ignorance here, claiming a well known hoax document written to push the hatred of the jews is not a hoax, so you can use it to push your hatred for the jews.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

they are a known hoax. the only people who continue to argue otherwise are either pushing their agenda, irregardless of the reality behind the protocols, or they are too ignorant and ingrained with hatred to accept the truth.

In the future new generations will be told that the 9/11 conspiracy is a hoax, they won't know any better so won't investigate it.

so, you're saying the hologram no plane theory is true?

let me guess, the evil zionist joos were behind it

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

no, that is the fact, that document is just a hoax. All you have is your hatred for the jews so you use a known hoax to push your hate filled agenda.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
they are a known hoax. the only people who continue to argue otherwise are either pushing their agenda, irregardless of the reality behind the protocols, or they are too ignorant and ingrained with hatred to accept the truth.

Nobody has posted proof as to how they know they are a hoax, other than a Wikipedia link, which as we know isn't much use

so, you're saying the hologram no plane theory is true?

Now you're being silly, where did you get that from?

let me guess, the evil zionist joos were behind it

You said that, not me, those are not my beliefs.

9/11 was most likely carried out by whichever force currently controls this planet, most likely not human. It's whoever we work for, whoever set up this farm that we all work in. Whatever it is it's superior to us and we have little hope of understanding it.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
After reading on this documents history and the document itself, I have to say the possibility of it being a hoax is solid. However, the time frame in Russia makes me wonder if there is a shred if truth, coupling that with the contents and past and current events and I am still on the fence.

No antisemitism here, just curiosity on whether a document could have actually been claimed false because of connotations and political gain.

I will most likely side with the hoax crowd because it seems the document has not been the center of much good. But if it eventually unfolds it's true, well, damn the bad luck.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

here's a few links, including a copy of the london times exposure

www.straightdope.com...

rense.com...

and some more links can be found on this site, almost all of them from academic sources.
ddickerson.igc.org...

but you keep pushing that hatred, hoping it's real.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Your avatar is awesome. And your links all I needed to know.

Rub, you're on your own.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

the odd thing is, the london times article is almost 100 years old and, still, this ridiculous thing persists. Hitler used it, the skinheads and white supremacists still use it, islamic fundamentalists use it. hatred, ignorance and bigotry, passed down from generation to generation is hard to correct.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'll have to agree that all it has been used for his hate and bigotry. But I had to do some research because in this world you never know what is true and what isn't despite the purpose it has been used for.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the links. The disappointing thing is that this whole thread has been taken out of context, it was actually about linking Vaccines/Pharma with the Banking system/Fiat Currency and showing that they work as two separate parts of the same engine, working together to bring about an outcome which enslaves us.

It has little consequence whether the quote comes from top Zionists, elaborate Hoaxers, or anywhere else, it's not about where it comes from. It could have come from Mr Bean for all I care. The fact is that it happens to explain perfectly well exactly why Banking and Pharma work hand in hand. It's well known that the Bankers run Pharma, the Rockefellers.

I'm someone who wants to get the truth out about vaccines, I have little interest in Zionists, unfortunately due to the hate of others who use the Protocols in their threads, now this important thread has been tarred with the same brush, and while most educated ATSers here will know I'm not a hater, the Mod PM-ed me and said I should go to Storm Front (a disgusting site). I have to say I am disgusted with this Mod, who is one of the site owners, but I won't expect an apology as he doesn't seem like the type to back down.

A sad day for ATS, but let's stay strong and keep on spreading the truth and denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The disappointing thing is that this whole thread has been taken out of context, it was actually about linking Vaccines/Pharma with the Banking system/Fiat Currency and showing that they work as two separate parts of the same engine, working together to bring about an outcome which enslaves us.

No, the thread is about you using a known hoax document to try and attack the jews again. But you failed.

I'm someone who wants to get the truth out about vaccines

No, you cannot handle the truth about vaccines, you have to make up silly stories and use known hoax documents.

I have little interest in Zionists,

Except for attacking them over vaccines using a hoaxed document....

unfortunately due to the hate of others who use the Protocols in their threads

Exactly like you....

now this important thread

So you think a thread attacking the jews using a hoaxed document is a important thread.....

A sad day for ATS,

No, a good day, a known hoax thread was put in the hoax forum, and once again ATS Denied Ignorance by doing that.
edit on 27-3-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Thanks for the links. The disappointing thing is that this whole thread has been taken out of context, it was actually about linking Vaccines/Pharma with the Banking system/Fiat Currency and showing that they work as two separate parts of the same engine, working together to bring about an outcome which enslaves us.:

No, you were trying to link evil world dominating jews and a conspiracy surrounding vaccines and you used, as your source of connection, a known hoax, the protocols.

Just look at your title.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What a sad little man you are Crakeur, abusing your position as a site moderator to harass and bully the posters here, you think you're above the law because you're one of the site owners. Now we're seeing your true colors come out, making sick accusations about a poster who regularly writes about vaccines dangers and comes here for altruistic reasons. I found a way of linking the banking system to Big Pharma, the thread was getting stars and flags at a rapid rate showing that the community approved of it, however you abused your position of authority because you're pro-vaccine, you wanted to stop another one of my anti-vaccine threads getting to the front page.

I can only assume that the reason for the success of ATS is nothing to do with you, how would a troll/bully like yourself be part of a successful site. I bet the other owners would love to get rid of you but they don't know how and perhaps nobody dares to tell you the truth. You're the most unprofessional moderator I've found on any Internet forum.

While you're involved with ATS then that's the end, I'm no longer interested in being part of a site which has such a sad childish man as a moderator. (you know I'm right, even if you don't like it)

Enjoy trolling the other posters if that's what gives you your kicks in life, but you're not going to be trolling me anymore as I'll be choosing more friendly communities to spread my pro-vaccine information.

Signing out and about to block ATS in my Hosts file.

Note to other ATS mods: Please look through the history of how he's treated me and misrepresented my thread, then trolled and bullied me. I'm sure you'll agree that this is completely unacceptable behavior from a site moderator.

Goodbye everyone and remember "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

but your title is Zionist Document Discusses True Purpose of Vaccines and the document in question is the protocols.

So, you start a thread, using a forgery that was designed to spread hatred of jews, as the foundation of your argument that jews are behind some vaccine conspiracy and then, when everyone says the document you based your argument on is a hoax, you call me a troll, say I abuse my power here and that the success of the site has absolutely nothing to do with me? And then you publicly announce that you are taking your ball and going home?

Perhaps it is my fault. I tend to expect more from our members than dredging up century old forgeries and trying to use them to spread hatred

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I know that some like to say this document is a fraud

Some people? Everyone knows it is a hoax document, but the jew haters keep using it as if it is not a hoax.

Oh, so one minute (by one member) there's no dispute over the fact that it's a hoax, and the next minute jew-haters keep using it as if it's not a hoax? That sounds an awful lot like a dispute, to me.

Further, I don't believe it's just jew-haters. I don't have an anti-semitic bone in my body and I'm not sure if I accept "The Protocols" as a hoax. Though I have a different take on it, myself.

If you look within the depths of the vast and ever-changing Conspiracists Canon, you will somewhere find information on a Group called The Priory of Sion. This group itself is said by many to be a hoax, perpetuated by Pierre Plantard. However, this legend states that this group has existed for centuries when mary magdalane, who was actually married to christ, fled the holy land with her child (The child of Christ). This bloodline would go on to spawn the merovingian kings of france, and would later spread to rule the rest of the world. At least, this is what the members of this order believed-- that some of them were descended from Christ (and this is presumably why they believe they have the Divine Right to rule as kings and queens.)

Now to be clear, and tie this together in case you missed it:

Sion = Zion (Same root as ZIONist)

And keep in mind, the people we're talking about here are all WHITE European nobility, whose only connection to judaism is believing that they have some small portion of Jewish blood, donated by Jesus Christ and his wife....

So I ask you.... if this incredible story were true (and I'm sure many of you will insist it's not) and I mean merely the existence of this "secret" order-- not whether their belief about descent from christ is accurate-- if this group truly exists, and their goal truly is to dominate and rule the world, what if they outlined a plan for that?

"The Protocols of the Elders of Sion"?

So you see.... if it were true that this document were real and were actually talking about a plan to rule the world, I don't think it necessitates believing in a Jewish conspiracy at all.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam
Conspiracists Canon, you will somewhere find information on a Group called The Priory of Sion. This group itself is said by many to be a hoax, perpetuated by Pierre Plantard. However, this legend states that this group has existed for centuries when mary magdalane, who was actually married to christ, fled the holy land with her child (The child of Christ).

You are quoting the plot for a fictional books and movie....

en.wikipedia.org...

the mythical Priory of Sion was exposed as a ludibrium created by Plantard as a framework for his claim of being the Great Monarch prophesied by Nostradamus.[4] Evidence presented in support of its historical existence and activities before 1956 was discovered to have been forged and then planted in various locations around France by Plantard and his accomplices. Nevertheless, many conspiracy theorists still persist in believing that the Priory of Sion is an age-old cabal that conceals a subversive secret

edit on 29-4-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You are quoting the plot for a fictional books and movie....

en.wikipedia.org...

the mythical Priory of Sion was exposed as a ludibrium created by Plantard as a framework for his claim of being the Great Monarch prophesied by Nostradamus.[4] Evidence presented in support of its historical existence and activities before 1956 was discovered to have been forged and then planted in various locations around France by Plantard and his accomplices. Nevertheless, many conspiracy theorists still persist in believing that the Priory of Sion is an age-old cabal that conceals a subversive secret

edit on 29-4-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

Any resemblance to fictional works was not intentional, as they say.

In fact, I was describing the plot of the non fiction book Holy Blood, Holy Grail mixed with my own speculation about a connection between the organization discussed in that book (The Priory of Sion) and the document "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

I am well aware that many believe this to be a hoax. I believe I acknowledged that in my post. Likewise, many believe the Protocols to be a hoax. I'd say there's ample mixed evidence that either is true or untrue. I would say that insisting one is true, and the other is fiction is a little unnecessarily selective. But that's just my opinion. If you were a believer in The Protocols, I'm sure you would insist something like: The claims and proof of anti-semitic hoax are merely to muddy the waters and drive people away from the truth. One could just as easily and fairly make such a claim about The Priory.

Taken at face value (as if it were true) if someone uncovered evidence of such a group, and published a (later quite popular) book on the subject, would it not make sense for this secret group to make it look like the whole thing was one big hoax, so as to perpetuate the secrecy of the order?

Anyway, to clarify: Not everyone believes the Priory of Sion is a hoax, just like not everyone believes The Protocols are a hoax. My entire point here was to illustrate something. You said a page or so back that there is no reason anyone would believe in or promote The Protocols without hating Jews, or for any reason other than to spread hatred. I am pointing out that this is not necessarily correct. As with the example I outlined above, it could be that a NON-Jewish group is simply using the name "Zion" for one reason or another. That reason could be an assumed (and maybe-false-maybe-true) connection to Judaism as in the example above, or it could be some other group merely using the name so as to not associate themselves to the document, instead using "Zionists," aka "Jews" as a diversion-- to take the blame. I mean, if you're trying to divert attention away from your own group (in case the document is leaked, perhaps?) then what better way than to use a group that's already been historically hated and distrusted in many societies, in different parts of the world, in different times?

While it is very much understandable, I don't think one should assume someone anti-semitic just because they discuss the protocols, or don't automatically dismiss them as forgeries.

edit on 30-4-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Allow me to re-phrase my point more succinctly:

1- You (and most people like you) seem to have no trouble believing that a non-jewish person or group of persons wrote this document and put "Elders of Zion" in the title purely to stir up hatred for Jews, right?

2- How much of a logical leap do you think it really would be, to consider that a non-jewish group of persons wrote this document with serious intent, and put "Elders of Zion" in the title purely to divert attention / blame away from themselves?

Even if you think it's a major leap, and maybe it is, there are plenty of people who believe in that level of conspiracy. And to accept this second version as true, or possibly true, is no more anti-semitic than your belief that a jew-hating group mis-attributed authorship of that document for reasons of pure hatred.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join