It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Truth can never be told

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by AthlonSavage

I agree, the truth can not be told.

Real truth is completely destructive...people will not accept it and will even blind themselves to keep it hidden.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
The truth can never be told because we can not trust that those who are accepting the truth are honest themselves. The world we live is a division of borders and and ties formed into groups with bonds and alleigences to themselves and their brothers. Outside the wall is another wall and another wall and between the walls their are boxes filled with truth or lies.

The truth can never be told because it always and inevitably leads to a lie. The truth is there is only truth to be found when there no lie around.

So how are you going to make a world free of lies? Are you naive to think you can?

I challenge to show me how you will tranverse humanity to place where it is free from the poison of lies and there are only crystals of truth.

nobody's completely honest, that's why one has to do one's own fact checking and research.. lies are inevitable, but the truth is always there, plain to see once you get to the bottom of it. we do live a subjective experience in an objective reality, everyone agrees with that truth. the problem is when people push their own internal subjective experience on the external objective world without considering the full effect they may have..

lying is a means to experience creative interaction with this reality and the motivation to have this experience keeps us alive. morals are subjective.
edit on 27-3-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The truth can never be told because we can not trust that those who are accepting the truth are honest themselves.

I just truly 'got' what you wrote.

I think you are complaining and feeling dissapointed.

The world we live is a division of borders and and ties formed into groups with bonds and alleigences to themselves and their brothers. Outside the wall is another wall and another wall and between the walls their are boxes filled with truth or lies.

The truth can never be told because it always and inevitably leads to a lie. The truth is there is only truth to be found when there no lie around.

So how are you going to make a world free of lies? Are you naive to think you can?

I challenge to show me how you will tranverse humanity to place where it is free from the poison of lies and there are only crystals of truth.
edit on 26-3-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

You're so right.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
In my understanding: Truth is an understanding, a realization of something. It cannot be communicated, It's unique to conscious intellectual beings. It's not a knowledge, but could contain knowledge.

It cannot be told, because every conscious is different, anything that tried to explain it, but are not it, becomes an illusion covering it. So it's better not told.
edit on 30-3-2013 by kareen because: add extra

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The truth can never be told because we can not trust that those who are accepting the truth are honest themselves. The world we live is a division of borders and and ties formed into groups with bonds and alleigences to themselves and their brothers. Outside the wall is another wall and another wall and between the walls their are boxes filled with truth or lies.

If you are ignorant of the reality anchors that exist, and are expecting someone to come along with some sort of "truth" that will simply "reveal itself to you in a way that you'll KNOW without question that it is the TRUTH" then you're looking to get hoodwinked by a salesman but just haven't stumbled over the right salesman yet.

You have to put a little effort into any process that you hope to resolve successfully. You have to learn to recognize the very specific tactics that liars use, relative to the kind of pursuit you're engaged in, regardless of what that pursuit is.

If you're looking for universal, eternal truths, then FAITH should be the one temptation that you should avoid as if it were death itself. Faith is what gives us suicide bombers. Faith is what gives us Westboro Baptist Church protests. Faith is what allowed pedophile priests to run amok for decades, while their victims remained quiet in their suffering and shame. And yet, the salesmen are still pitching FAITH as if it's the magic elixir that slips the scales from your eyes to reveal the truth to you.

But, only concerning the truth that they have for sale....of course. All other faith is delusional evil.

If you really do want to know what's true about what's real, then you've got to take the effort on for yourself. No one gets that information free or by emptying their minds and allowing it to come. Truth's not ever going to come to you. Never. If you lay back and demand the answers, then answers will come, but they won't be true. They'll be crap, and when you're through being insulted by them, more will be there to replace them. But these will eventually be just as insulting as the last batch, and when you toss them, there will be more set before you.

If you're brilliant in your discernment, and you're never fully swallowed by any of what's presented, then the procession of garbage handed to you on silver platters by liars will fill your entire life with one deflation always on the heels of the last, and you'll leave here disgusted with the whole charade. And the truth of what's real about you and about all that exists will simply remain seated just to the side, being what it is - completely passive and available - while never reaching for you or disturbing your busy, experience-filled adventure.

It'll be there as you go about dealing with the mundane bits and pieces of material existence, and you'll bump into it again and again as you try your best to transcend the commonplace toward your way to TRUTH - doing your best to push past it into whatever it is that the last salesman got you to embrace as reality. If the truth about what's real could think, then it'd smile and note the irony, but it can't think. It's not conscious. You're conscious. It just is what it is.

The world is already free of lies. The human mind is the only realm that is ruled by lies and deceits. And strident ignorances. The truths are pretty simple, and they're right there next to you all the time.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

the truth is that we are not going to need to do this ourselves.

the truth will be revealed. not because any one of us is deciding that it is going to be. but because it is time. the mayans know this. meaning that there is something that is in control beyond any one of us could ever hope to be. the lies can only exist for as long as "it" allows for it to be. and it is almost time for "it" to make itself known.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

At all 'steps/levels/phases' truth(?), is intrinsic to such plateaus...not all men and women of adventure, seeking or accident, are in the same 'boxes'...a 'lie' can be a 'truth' from another box...and vice versa...

...what the 'truth or lies' reveal can be (and are) positions 'taken/assumed'...obvious in themselves (as they describe/delineate, limit) in that understanding is only ever eschatological (in this locum)...other 'truth or lies' await...

A99

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Easy. Judgement Day will remove all evil spirits that can lie, from this world. The only people left will be those that know that lying will send them to hell.

What if the truth has been ran through the ringer so many times, everything coming "out the other" end is convoluted to the extent that even those who believe they are speaking truth, are in fact speaking lies?

Do those "lying" unintentionally deserve this hell you speak of?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeliberatusImmemor

1 would think the who can have access to the conscious intents of us ALL* can read CLEARLY and determine the TRUTH within.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Dear Savage...

...let me tell you that the truth may lie/lie in the eye of the beholder.
As always.

Ansar

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The truth(s) are the realities we co-create with our own will(s).
Individually speaking each one of us lives in our own psychological world.
As a whole we share, enjoy, laugh, suffer but more importantly learn and grow from each other.

"The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking."

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeliberatusImmemor

If "lying" unintentionally is equivalent to a simple mistake because the person is not 100% sure, then YHWH will classify it as a mistake, not a lie.

A lie is not telling the truth. A mistake is simply a mistake.

Everyone who has strong faith in Jesus Christ will be saved and will enter the new paradise after Judgement Day.

Everyone else who had the will to choose before that final day will go to hell.

even those who believe they are speaking truth, are in fact speaking lies?

Examples please.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Something is altering the reality of individuals. Some recognise this manipulation, some chose not to go down with it. Maybe it is just an illusion. We must realise. Realise things, again and again. We must realise things about eachother and adjust where there's need of adjustment. Balancing eachother, harmonising.

A good question is harmonising with what exactly?

the love-energy. The all-encompassing. But, whenever it is around there is this balancing and harmonising. We must somehow (this is a bad word but) invoke it. We need to make time for it. Howcome it suddenly is there, and howcome sometimes it isn't? What do I need to do with my time. I like spending time on ATS psych/philo.

good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join