It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Truth can never be told

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The truth can never be told because we can not trust that those who are accepting the truth are honest themselves. The world we live is a division of borders and and ties formed into groups with bonds and alleigences to themselves and their brothers. Outside the wall is another wall and another wall and between the walls their are boxes filled with truth or lies.

The truth can never be told because it always and inevitably leads to a lie. The truth is there is only truth to be found when there no lie around.

So how are you going to make a world free of lies? Are you naive to think you can?

I challenge to show me how you will tranverse humanity to place where it is free from the poison of lies and there are only crystals of truth.
edit on 26-3-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
The truth can never be told because we can not trust that those who are accepting the truth are honest themselves. The world we live is a division of borders and and ties formed into groups with bonds and alleigences to themselves and their brothers. Outside the wall is another wall and another wall and between the walls their are boxes filled with truth or lies.

The truth can never be told because it always and inevitably leads to a lie. The truth is there is only truth to be found when there no lie around.

So how are you going to make a world free of lies? Are you naive to think you can?

I challenge to show me how you will tranverse humanity to place where it is free from the poison of lies and there are only crystals of truth.
edit on 26-3-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Look at the ground your standing on,

There, I have shown you.

The poison and crystals are only poison and crystals without seeing the big picture, when time passes and one looks back how can they not realize that it is all experiences have brought you to this moment, label your experiences as poison and you only poison yourself with that in mind.

A lie is as much true as truth is a lie.

All deceptions have exactly the same purpose as all truths do.

We live in dualistic reality so if you choose to go back to the source or the nothing is the only place where lies do not exist but truth does not exist either, there is no pain and suffering as there is no love and happiness.

Acceptance that a lie even if directed at you is a true lie and has as much purpose as anything else when experiencing life, this I believe can really change ones perception of the world.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Lies are only lies when they are believed. nnhmnh
One telling a lie is only lying when it is believed by the hearers of it. Yeah, otherwise it's just talking. It is strange that 'belief' and 'lie' can be used in the same sentence.

Makes me wonder, does 'faith' has got anything to do with truth or lies? and: What is the absolute then?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Truth is all knowing I suppose. Being able to recognize truth from fiction represents a better understanding. If you can't distinguish the lie from the truth then your lack of understanding makes it your truth.

Fun to think about. Thanks for that!

edit on 26-3-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Truths are REALITIES that you can see, hear, taste, touch and smell.

Semantics are what we use to decribe those sensations.

Truths that we cannot humanly sense is either a BELIEF born out of faith, of experiencing another's experiences, repeatable experiments and logic.

Lies are just speculations and self delusions without ANY evidences, of experiences, facts or logic.

Truth needs not be told. It is self-evident. Only fools ignore it.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101[/

Truth needs not be told. It is self-evident. Only fools ignore it.

Well said.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

[quote]Truth needs not be told. It is self-evident. Only fools ignore it.

That is a profound statement, I think, thank you, for it.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Truths are REALITIES that you can see, hear, taste, touch and smell.

Christmas morning, kid gets presents "from Santa".
Kid concludes that santas existence is TRUE.
Kid does not come to learn that it's a lie until he comes into the truth that Santa Claus is a fictitious character.
Evidence perceived through the senses does not necessarily indicate truth.
Evidence perceived through the senses can easily uphold a lie AS truth.

That present "from Santa" is a reality, but it's not true.
In a day of lying signs and wonders, all anyone has to do is come up with a huge lie and state here is the physical evidence to prove the truthfulness of the claim. And most will be fooled completely if tgey've been made to believe only by experiences.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If you go within and find the Ground of Being that is prior to Ego, Prior to Mind, Prior to Awareness ...that is Truth. It can be Experienced and Lived, even if One is in the midst of lies and division, in that experience of Truth, One becomes the Eye of the Truth in the Hurricane of Divisions and Lies.

Christ spoke about it, Buddha Spoke about, Socrates Spoke about .....and there are a number of ways to uncover it

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Believe lies without proof of it.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What is actual? What cannot be denied?
This, that is happening right now, cannot be denied - it is! Experience is happening. But what is it?
What is real is happening so it could be said to be true but no one can say what it is in words.
Whatever this is cannot be told.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

@Why the Truth can never be told.

1 feels During the Phases of Life and Death WITHIN EXISTENCE, TRUTH is EXPERIENCED by ALL* CREATOR Creations who Subjectively ignore or deny TRUTH. So with that maybe your right in some ways it cannot be told due to the Blockers you share within your OP. But Objectively Truth is FOUND through EXPERIENCE AthlonSavage.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Easy. Judgement Day will remove all evil spirits that can lie, from this world. The only people left will be those that know that lying will send them to hell.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The whole world is a lie and when you realize that the truth cannot be found 'out there' you may turn around and look the other way.
Then when you have found what is true you can face the world with laughter and compassion.
edit on 26-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The world is not a lie. Without truth the world would not exist. The world is a perfect place for truth to exist.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You are the one doing the challenging, so here is the truth. Jesus Christ said: "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

We are but a vapor, here one day and gone the next. Only God is able to cause vapors to ascend. In eternity future, we will all see that Jesus spoke the truth. Accept His Word or reject His Word. Romans 10:9,10 and John 3:16 are the beginning of knowledge, wisdom and TRUTH!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Out of all the methods to find the truth, the scientific method has been the most reliable. It still has a long way to go as many mysteries and conflicts of interest remain.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

No science without humans. Humans are the best instruments to aquire/search for/research truth.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hi,

All "Honest" facts in existence INTEGRATE together into ONE whole unbreakable HONEST MATRIX inside of your head!

All "Dishonest" facts in existence INTEGRATE together into ONE whole unbreakable DISHONEST MATRIX inside of your head!

Then those HONEST & DISHONEST FACT MATRIX'S inside of your head COMBINE to cancel each other out and YOU "go beyond" them into experiencing the REAL INFINITE "Heaven" energy realm and the REAL INFINITE "Hell" energy realm.

Then the REAL INFINITE "Heaven" energy realm and the REAL INFINITE "Hell" energy realm COMBINE to CREATE a NEW "YOU" that is "GOD" ON EARTH!

It is EVERY single individual on earths DESTINY to do as I did!

Signed GOD
XXX

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I guess you didn't get the memo ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join