It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Songs that make you Happy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So you're feeling a little down after browsing through fr33kSh0w2012's Songs that make you cry thread. Me too. I thought we could all post the songs we listen to that cheer us up. Let the healing begin.

Obladi Oblada - The Beatles
Lennon openly detested the song and after 3 studio days and many attempts to find a tempo Lennon left the session returning heavily under the influence, proceeding directly to the piano he played at twice the speed previously tried declaring "This is it! Come on." The others apparently agreed as it was the tempo used for the album.

Bright Whites - Kishi Bashi
some I've played this for find the Japanese at the beginning irritating if you do you can skip ahead to 0:45
The Japanese, from what I gather, means "This seems impossible but I can't stop. I can't take it anymore."

Foggy Mountain Breakdown - Earl Scruggs & Friends
I can't help but watch in slack jawed amazement - watching may give you arthritis

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

This song is from a album a local radio station used to put out. It was the "WEBN album project" , local bands would compete for a contract. This is one of the best cheer me up songs I know.

I just picture one guy on a bar stool with a big grin on his face singing this song and struming a acoustic guitar.

edit on 26-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The End - The Doors

My happy song !!! lol

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Stars all around!!! Thanks for sharing everyone... Heres my current song!!!!

There are quite a few songs that do it for me but currently I need to be more up than down I play this after dleding it from uTube in 480.... Hope you like it....

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

and

edit on 27-3-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

You already posted the Beatles, but I wanted to add this less known song, sung by mr Starkey

edit on 29/3/13 by athousandlives because: none

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hi there,

Sometimes, when we are bogged down by the stresses of life, listening to songs and music can elevate our mood and make us feel a lot better. There are a number of songs that make you feel good, every time you listen to them, sometimes even motivating you to live life to the fullest. Then there are love songs, songs about traveling to faraway places, friendship songs and songs about good old days, which invoke a feeling of nostalgia and never fail to bring a smile to our face.

Nowadays there are many online musical stores that deal with wide varieties of music. It is a good idea to deal with a reputable store like www.musicforte.com... that is competitively priced and has some great offers on buying CD’s AND DVD’s of well-known artists. They became partnered up with publishing companies from all corners of the world in order to provide you with hundreds of thousands of selections in both hard-copy and digital format. I hope they would help you to make your own songs collection.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
For me only Electronic music like Trance , Dance , Chillout , Synth-pop , Italo-Disco etc. lifts up my mood.

But some of those tracks can also make me feel nostalgic , which in turn gives me a mixed feeling of sadness & a sense of relief at the same time , like the tracks of Enigma or Vengaboys .
or the old rock tracks of Def Lepard ... or pop tracks of Richard Marx.

Sadness bcoz , listening to those songs makes me think of those days which i will miss thoroughly.

And i feel a sense of releif too bcoz , by listening to the old songs , im re-living my best days in my memories only.
its like im dreaming that im back in time enjoying it all over again.

So to feel Happy, i try to listen latest electronic songs.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here is a song that ALWAYS makes me smile...I don't know why.

"If you think that I am a loser, well you suck"

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

For anyone looking for this particular song, it is actually called Orinoco Flow, not Sail Away, and is from the 1988 album Watermark by Enya.

Some songs that make me happy are Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin, Mercury Blues by David Lindley, Baila Me by The Gypsy Kings, Mambo No. 5 by Lou Bega, and almost anything from the album La Pistola y el Corazon by Los Lobos.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This made me happy today..

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jenny01

Jenny Jenny - Sometimes, when we are bogged down by the stresses of life, listening to songs and music can elevate our mood and make us feel a lot better. For more information ring 8675 309.

edit on 19-5-2013 by NeverMind2013 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join