It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality - conspiracies music video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I had this idea of making some sort of music video with conspiracy-like themes for a long time.
Wrote a basic script with a simple storyboard based on sliding pictures.
I was hoping that I'd find some graphician and musician to help me design it properly and put it up with semi-professional effect.
I found some people that were fond of the topic and idea itself, but when it comes to making something purely for the fun of it (or a greater purpose if you will), it's hard to sacrifice your free time especially in those hard times.
So the idea was shelved for a long time (2-3 years).

Finally, last year I decided that I really want some result out of it - I wanted to see it move. So I learned how to use some simple slideshow program and made purely amateur version of it.

In the video I did not want to "explain" presented conspiracy themes (for there's no time or space for it), I just hinted on them with more or less straightforward pictures and slogans in order to "raise awareness"...

With it being a music video I tried to time the visuals with the music rather than make it "readable" or "understandable" at all costs.

So here's the result, watch it and tell me what you think.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tmtkview

The video was good. But I didn't like the music.

Keep it up.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Thanks for your comment.
As for the music it's ofcourse a matter of taste, I wanted it to be sinister and gloomy in character as I perceive the presented topics as such - that's all.

new topics

join