It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The goal is to have our money/credit into one bank,,,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The other day I listened to a financial expert who said it is very unfortunate for these people who lost their money when a bank collapses. It is all part of the money game....It is your own responsibillity in what bank you keep your money, when that bank is not able to give back your money it is your own fault.

Now, that made me think....what tf is going on. Several banks go down the drain, some merge and some become property of the nation. It is a warning...People will, out of free will, deposit their credit into one "secure" bank.

Can it be that this is no coincedence, that there is a master plan behind it that people seek "Ironklad" banks...which will be of course owned by the nation people live in? Or owned by NWO puppets...Can it be that when the NWO has begun all these banks will merge into one "world bank"?

The reason behind this plan is of course to control you....if you are not an obediant citizen "they" can block your account or worse case confiscate your money. You will not be able to buy or sell....

edit on 26/3/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Or do the smart thing. Buy your own safe and keep your money at home. And when a bank closes the shareholders should be forced to repay their customers every cent they had in the bank.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I would also add that soon money itself will be a thin of the past

Your finances will be entirely digital, probably take on the name 'credits' rather than money. I think because of this it will be impossible to hold personal stashes of money, impossible to hide a sum of 'emergency cash' somewhere in the house.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I agree 100%. If you lose your money to a bank, it is your own fault. The message has bee out for years. Get out of the system. Stop feeding the beast. Stop grazing long enough to lift your head up and see WTF is going on.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Or do the smart thing. Buy your own safe and keep your money at home. And when a bank closes the shareholders should be forced to repay their customers every cent they had in the bank.

When those banks will merge as final act in the plot there will be no money as we know it. It will all be digital...no paper, no coin...nothing to put in your safe.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The goal is to have our money/credit into one bank...

Any thoughts...anybody? Has the introduction of the Euro anything to do with such a plan?

One thing is for sure... the future is not how it was.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I totally agree with you

The whole system is designed so that you "trust" the bank with your "money"

Money as we used to know it hardly exists anymore.

In the 10 years leading up to the Euro,

Germany devalued the mark by 30% to bring it in line with the other Eurolands.

That is why Germany does well when everyone else in europe doesn't.

They are an Export land who have already devalued their currency.

That's why the German people are angry,

They are a nation of savers, whose savings aint worth jack since the euro came in.

What other nation can charge Investors for storing their "money" with them!??

link

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Most money has already gone digital. I do believe that there will continue, however, to be a market for hard currency and coinage. There are too many tax evading businesses that deal in cash that won't want to relinquish that privilege, despite alluring media advertisements to the contrary.

The goal is definitely a single banking institution. If you just look historically over the last 50 years and look at the massive bank consolidation that has already taken place, it is just a matter of time before we have one mega-bank in this country.

Wells, Chase, BOA, Citi are the 4 mega-banks that dominate the market. The next closest round of competitors are puny in comparison. Merge these 4 mega-banks, and you are well on your way. If you look at the billion dollar plus loss Chase took this past year that caused such a ruckus, it's not inconceivable that one of these giants could fail and have to merge with one of the others.

However, if you look at the direction of these big banks, the direction is mobile banking, not as much retail banking. Banking is all going high tech and digital. With online banking, and ATM's, most people never have to step foot inside a retail bank branch for the most basic of banking needs on a consumer level.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
What I fear is that while you may have a secure stash at home, they'll create the new one world digital curency, and cash will not be taken anywhere. You'll have 6 weeks or something to turn on your cash for the digital credits. After 6 weeks, the cash will no longer be accepted to trade for digital currency. Turn it in or lose it.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What I fear is that while you may have a secure stash at home, they'll create the new one world digital curency, and cash will not be taken anywhere. You'll have 6 weeks or something to turn on your cash for the digital credits. After 6 weeks, the cash will no longer be accepted to trade for digital currency. Turn it in or lose it.

Well, this is a double-edged sword. A lot of the businesses that operate in cash do so for privacy reasons - yes - but also for criminal reasons. Hard cash funds terrorists, aids in money laundering, etc. Bad, bad stuff.

At least digital currency is traceable and leaves a money trail. If a digital currency were mandated, a lot of criminal enterprises would have difficulty operating. However, I do believe that the underground economy would still exist, and cash would be the norm. I don't know how you could root out cash in the current culture.

There will have to be a major cultural shift, and to a certain extent, this cultural shift has already happened, especially among our younger generations, who are used to IPhones, online banking, credit cards, etc. - Essentially, they are accustomed already to a cashless society.

You don't necessarily have to make cash illegal. You just sell the masses on the convenience, cost savings, and efficiencies of going digital. Make it trendy.

The basic question is whether you trust law enforcement to do their job properly. We have locked up a lot of sophisticated criminal rings because they left a digital trail, so there are benefits to a cashless society in this regard. Yes, there is always the danger that an innocent person could be caught up and falsely charged, but this could happen regardless of a cashless society.

There are also defensive measures that both a bank and a client can take to protect themselves from digital theft that are not possible with hard cash. If someone breaks into your home, good luck. Your stash is gone. At least with digital currency, the banks are getting much better at taking proactive steps to protect your hard-earned assets. If someone in Zimbabwe is trying to use your credit card, and you are located in Texas, the banks have the sophisticated software to detect this fraudulent activity and prevent it.

So, there are advantages and benefits to both sides of the equation. Hard cash is not always a good thing.

new topics

top topics

join