It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italys Overturns Amanda Knox Murder Aquittal, Orders New Trial

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

I applaud your post

Very succinctly put...my thoughts exactly only much better put together than I could ever

have done!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
No, she went out of her way to point the finger at lumumba..she used to work for him, he fired her because she was unreliable..take from that what you will..though you will obviously come up with another excuse for her!

No, she was brutally interrogated for the better part of a day without an interpreter, without a lawyer, and without food and water. She was forced to come up with a name by a corrupt justice system. YOU will obviously come up with whatever anti-Knox propaganda that you can.

You no more know about Knox's innocence than anything you have read in your MSM, which was obviously pro-american, yet you will defend her to the hilt, we actually had a fairly unbiased reporting of the case.

You no more know about Knox's guilt than anything you have read in your MSM, which was obviously contaminated by the corrupt prosecutor who had an agenda and a history of jacking up innocent people - especially foreigners, yet you wil continue to spit on her to the hilt. Your media reporting couldn't have been unbiased .. none of it was over in Europe/Great Britain. It was all hogwash pumped out by the corrupt prosecutor in his quest to get 'Foxy Knoxy' (as he nicknamed her) put in jail in order to beef up his pathetic reputation.

And as for your claims about the corrupt prosecutor, that may well be,

'may well be'???? That's it?? It's HUGE. He manufactured outlandish stories about people ... he bullied and interrogated people without lawyers and without interpreters ... he illegally wiretapped ... he leaned on people, not only Amanda Knox but Italians and people from other cases as well ... he tried the case in the court of public opinion and the press by feeding false info to them and all the while he didn't sequester the jury so they were force feed the garbage ... and he was CONVICTED OF CORRUPTION meaning he was totally untrustworthy.

'may well be'. :shk: talk about trying to downplay the significance ....

there are plenty of people who have suffered at the hands of corrupt american officials,

Irrelevant to the discussion of how Amanda Knox's situation is being handled.

and your claim that the prosecutor wanted a high profile win,.,Ehh what,

He wanted a win no matter what. He didn't care about guilt or innocence.
That's VERY important. geeeeeze ... talk about mob mentality ....

Amanda Knox is a nobody,

She's a human being. EVERYBODY is 'somebody'.

he had nothing to gain by pushing for her guilt

OH YES HE DID. His reputation was in shambles. He was a sick freak'n joke. He had to get a big win and have it splattered all over the press to save his own career and to save himself from the corruption charges that were coming his way. He had EVERYTHING to gain by pushing for her guilt.

as it was only the very same media that you complain about that made her newsworthy in the first place!

So what? He used the tabloid press for his gain and then the croc turned and bit him when it was his turn to be dragged through the mud. KARMIC JUSTICE.

she is the one who grabbed the headlines, mainly due to her own bizarre behaviour,

:shk: Again with the alleged 'bizarre behavior'. Try to get it through your head, the 'bizarre behavior' didn't happen. That's tabloid fodder planted in the press by the corrupt prosecutor.

to now dismiss the cartwheels (which you initially denied happening) as her practising yoga is just pathetic,

What is pathetic is when certain people hang onto the sensationalized stories that the corrupt prosecutor planted in the press and yet those people fail to open their eyes to the truth. People who do yoga will do it in times of stress to stay calm ... just like a Catholic will pick up a rosary to calm them. Calming techniques do NOT make someone a murderer. And they weren't 'cartwheels' .. they were yoga stretches ... (google it)

is snuggling up to your boyfriend on his knee also a yoga move?

She found comfort with her boyfriend. SO WHAT? That doesn't make someone a murderer.

Bottom line, under the circumstances it was simply inappropriate behaviour

Bottom line, her behavior was fine and yet it was sensationalized in the tabloid press by the corrupt prosecutor in order to sway dull minds into buying his bizzare murder conspiracy theories. And those dull minds accepted the sensationalized stories ... even though there is NO EVIDENCE that Amanda Knox had anything to do with the murder. None.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

On the contrary....It was Amanda Knox herself who gave herself the name

'Foxy Knoxy' she used it on social net working sites. It seems there were times

leading up to the trial when she revelled in the use of the name!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Yes, but he turned around and used it in the every day and with the press.
He made sure it was her name in the press and with the police and with everything
that he pumped out to the press in regards to the very outlandish theories ...
(and this case isn't the only one he made outlandish theories about)
all of which were shot down. It was very unprofessional of him ...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
On topic please.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Amanda Knox is a murderer, and she has the support of the bovine minded US populace thanks to the state sanctioned media brainwashing. And you claim to be a good country.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hatred

Nope innocent until proven guilty so let the courts decide.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Hatred

Nope innocent until proven guilty so let the courts decide.

This is not a discussion, and I will not be debating this with you.

Knox = murderer

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hatred
Knox = murderer

Actually .. you are wrong. This IS a discussion. ATS is a DISCUSSION site.

Since you are so new here, may I suggest that you go re-read the Terms and Conditions of this site. You'll be better understanding of just what this place is. DISCUSSION. And it's discussion that has to stay on the topic without any personal jabs and without cussing.

Terms and Conditions of Use
and what happens if you violate those terms and conditions of use -
Actions for general abuse and terms and conditions

There is more information .. probably more up to date .. but that is a good place to start.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Knox = murderer

Actually .. you are wrong. This IS a discussion. ATS is a DISCUSSION site.

Since you are so new here, may I suggest that you go re-read the Terms and Conditions of this site. You'll be better understanding of just what this place is. DISCUSSION. And it's discussion that has to stay on the topic without any personal jabs and without cussing.

Terms and Conditions of Use
and what happens if you violate those terms and conditions of use -
Actions for general abuse and terms and conditions

There is more information .. probably more up to date .. but that is a good place to start.

TLDR. Your suggestions are not required.

I am not discussing Knox, she is a state defended murderer. Anyone who supports her has blood on their hands
edit on 29-3-2013 by Hatred because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hatred

Fine but this is a discussion forum so If you will not even tell us why you think this what are you doing here?

I agree that many questions remain unanswered and I for one welcome the retrial for the sake of the poor girl who was murdered and I will also accept the verdict.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

TLDR.

I have no idea what that is ...

I am not discussing Knox,

This thread is about Amanda Knox and so that is what the discussion on this thread is. If you don't wish to discuss her, then perhaps you should try a different thread.

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I for one welcome the retrial for the sake of the poor girl who was murdered and I will also accept the verdict.

Okay .... that's nice and all ....
.... but how many trials are necessary before the 'right' verdict is found? There have already been two .. the trial and the acquittal 'trial' . So how many times does Amanda Knox have to go through this stuff ?? And can she even get a fair trial considering all the false propaganda that has been in the press in Italy? You can even see the effect that the propaganda has had with some posters here ... desperately clinging to the 'truth' of that propaganda and all the while ignorning the fact that there is no evidence at all of Amanda being involved in the murder. How many trials does there have to be?

That's why I'm glad that there is no double jeopardy allowed in the USA. It saves people from being tried over and over and over. True, some guilty people may get away with a crime if a prosecutor does't do their job. But it saves innocent people from having their lives ruined by endless court cases and prosecutions ...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Here in the UK we got rid of the double Jeopardy law because of new evidence turning up and scientific advances to prove someone guilty DNA etc, It has put the murderers of Stephen Lawrence away after they were aquitted the first time so I for one am glad of our laws.
Who knows they may have new evidence we simply do not know, I will wait for the trial and see then.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

This thread is about Amanda Knox and so that is what the discussion on this thread is. If you don't wish to discuss her, then perhaps you should try a different thread.

I am quite aware of the topic of this thread. I refuse to alter my stances, and I will not concede a single millimetre for any other opinion.

Okay .... that's nice and all ....
.... but how many trials are necessary before the 'right' verdict is found? There have already been two .. the trial and the acquittal 'trial' . So how many times does Amanda Knox have to go through this stuff ?? And can she even get a fair trial considering all the false propaganda that has been in the press in Italy? You can even see the effect that the propaganda has had with some posters here ... desperately clinging to the 'truth' of that propaganda and all the while ignorning the fact that there is no evidence at all of Amanda being involved in the murder. How many trials does there have to be?

Pure US American hypocrisy right there. Anything said in Italy is "propaganda", but your media pushing the murdering Knox woman as a photogenic victim of some foreign justice system, and then the active portrayal of Italy's justice system as some banana republic is fine, right?

That's why I'm glad that there is no double jeopardy allowed in the USA. It saves people from being tried over and over and over. True, some guilty people may get away with a crime if a prosecutor does't do their job. But it saves innocent people from having their lives ruined by endless court cases and prosecutions ...

This isn't the USA. Knox is guilty and should hang.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Anything said in Italy is "propaganda",

No .. not 'anything' that is said in Italy .. just the tabloid rhetoric that isn't true and that carrys 'loaded language' in which an unsequestered jury pool would be tainted.

then the active portrayal of Italy's justice system as some banana republic is fine, right?

The FACTS show that it is corrupt to the core. Read the thread. The FACTS are there.

Speaking of facts .... there are no FACTS that show Amanda Knox was involved in the murder.

This isn't the USA. Knox is guilty and should hang.

Actually she's innocent. She was aquitted.
edit on 3/29/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join