posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:07 AM
I was curious as to how many kinds of psychokinesis (PK) there are, and after a bit of searching I came up with the following.
Firstly, some definitions:
"Kinesis" means movement; and
"Psychokinesis" means movement caused by the mind.
The list thus far:
- influencing/changing the movement of air currents
- drawing water from the atmosphere or an object/creature; purifying or changing the chemical composition of fluids
- affecting/influencing the weather
- influencing/changing bodily functions, DNA, etc. now known as DMILS (Direct Mental Influence of Living Systems) for testing
- slowing molecules to create cold and/or ice
- affecting electrons and/or electricity, static and otherwise
- affecting/influencing water on the molecular level
- effecting a magnetic field that attracts metal objects to the PKer or each other
- affecting/influencing/creating light (the origin of "glamour"?)
- speeding up molecules to create heat and/or fire or affecting/influencing fire
Please feel free to add to the list!