It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Docs Reveal Genocide Caused By Chemtrail Testing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm no expert by any means but im surprised that not once has anyone mentioned Agent Orange Operation Ranch Hand. Governments around the world used Agent Orange for many applications (NAM) but the scary part is some countries (Canada) used Agent Orange in civilian settings. Though Agent Orange is banned whos to say that whatever they could be spraying is in our best interest?

Fun Fact: Agent Orange just so happend to be manufactured by our friends at Monsanto.
edit on 28-3-2013 by CaptainCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostalgic

Chemtrails is a coined term related to the trail an airplane leaves in the sky, and these were being sprayed from buildings.

Sure you dont mean CON-trails ?

WIKI:
The term chemtrail is a combination of the words "chemical" and "trail," just as contrail is a contraction of "condensation trail." The term does not refer to other forms of aerial spraying such as agricultural spraying ('crop dusting'), cloud seeding, skywriting, or aerial firefighting.[6] The term specifically refers to aerial trails allegedly caused by the systematic high-altitude release of chemical substances not found in ordinary contrails, resulting in the appearance of characteristic sky tracks.

Trying to water out the real info are we ? CON = CHEM ? *ahem*

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
While many dismiss the notion of chemtrails or the possibility of poisoning from the sky, one should consider that it is just as easy to say "there is NO proof that these planes are NOT dropping harmful substances on our heads". Since so many people had semantic orgasms prior, I thought it would help broaden the theme to look at possibilities, rather than just dog-piling the OP to feel valid.

Something is happening....

bariumblues.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeyAHuman

Something is happening....

bariumblues.com...

It's a large site - I've seen it before - is the any actual credible information on there yet about the composition of these trails??

'cos last time I looked - maybe a year ago - it was all either unsupported assertion (It's true because we say it is) or bad science/deliberate disinfo ("There's aluminium in soil - what more proof do you need")

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Everything begins with observation. Where is the entity to explain what sort of artificial clouds are suspended in the air for much, much longer than water vapor, which remains for typically 90 seconds or less? And why do those who utterly dismiss the concerns of the release of these substances decide that since there is no evidence to support what they are, that it is (completely nonsensically) water vapor? The contrary requires evidence as well. But to dismiss the actions and turn a blind eye... I don't see progress in that. Something is going on.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Everything begins with observation. Where is the entity to explain what sort of artificial clouds are suspended in the air for much, much longer than water vapor, which remains for typically 90 seconds or less?

Firstly it is not water vapour. Water vapour is an invisible gas - you cannot see it.

It is water - either liquid droplets or ice

You are interested in observation - so think about this - Clouds can hang around for hours - why can't contrails?

There idea that contrails can supposedly not last a long time is not actually supported by anything except wishful or deceptive thinking on the part of chemtrail believers.

Contrails are water ice - just like cirrus clouds, and just like cirrus clouds they hang around for exactly as long as atmospheric conditions allow them to - be it seconds or hours.

And why do those who utterly dismiss the concerns of the release of these substances

Because there is not actual evidence that "these substances" are being released at all.

If "these substances" were actually being released there would need to be materials being used up, systems on aircraft to handle it, someone delivering it somewhere, someone making it, stuff in fuel that should not be there, hundreds of thousands - maybe millions - of potential credible whistle-blowers (including me!) and a whole raft of other stuff (depending which version of it you choose to examine) - and there is NONE - not one single piece of such evidence - EVER, ANYWHERE.

It is perfectly reasonable to conclude that the total lack of actual evidence is due to the total lack of anything actually happening.

decide that since there is no evidence to support what they are, that it is (completely nonsensically) water vapor?

As above - the idea that long lasting contrails cannot be water is nonsense - and you only have to look at ordinary clouds or fog to have proof of it in front of your own eyes.

The contrary requires evidence as well.

Go look at some natural clouds - water condenses out of the atmosphere wherever atmospheric conditions require it to, and it stays condensed just as long as atmospheric conditions allow it to.

There are plenty of studies of clouds available on the net - by all means search for some

But to dismiss the actions and turn a blind eye...

Pointing out facts and factual errors is not turning a blind eye - it is actually examining the evidence to see if it supports the conclusion.

To accept the "Evidence" without checking it for errors is the real "turning a blind eye"

I don't see progress in that. Something is going on.

Yep - a lot of people are being taken in by a hoax and worrying about stuff that they have not need to worry about.

And a few people are making money and/or getting ego boosts out of it
edit on 28-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HeyAHuman

Can I ask, why exactly do you believe that the time limit for contrails is around 90 seconds?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Everything begins with observation. Where is the entity to explain what sort of artificial clouds are suspended in the air for much, much longer than water vapor, which remains for typically 90 seconds or less? And why do those who utterly dismiss the concerns of the release of these substances decide that since there is no evidence to support what they are, that it is (completely nonsensically) water vapor? The contrary requires evidence as well. But to dismiss the actions and turn a blind eye... I don't see progress in that. Something is going on.

Your completely plucking that number of 90 seconds out of mid air. You clearly have no understanding of atmospheric air interaction or any of the physics involved in cloud and vapor formation at altitude. Air currents are extremely dynamic in their behavior but are generally dictated by several environmental factors, mostly temperature driven, but also some are driven by the rotation of the earth, and the interaction of Hadley, Ferrel and Polar cell interaction, driven by surface temperature interaction of air currents between land mass and ocean surface differences. You get atmospheric banding where one vertical section of air can contain a mix of air currents at different speeds at different heights in different directions, this is one of the phenomenon that HAARP can exploit by heating a certain portion of the ionosphere to provide a better pathway for different frequency waves

So explain to me again how these contrails only last for 90 seconds and while your at it point me to at least 1 scientific peer reviewed paper that outlines this effect. i have access to thousands of scientific journals online, i can access them from anywhere if you know the author, part of the title or any of the abstract i should be able to find it within 10 minutes.

So what other garbage would you like to spew for me to shoot down. I could go all day and night

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
reply to post by hawkiye

This is the logical fallacy known as the non-sequitur.

That the Army sprayed serratia around doesn't somehow validate 'chemtrails'.

There IS an ongoing conspiracy regarding these matters, the length and scope of which is both typically shocking and staggering.

So much so, that most people would resort to self denial to protect themselves from having to deal with the realisation that they, their families and everyone they know are in danger, and have been for a very long time.

Alarmingly, a danger originating not from Terrorists or invisible enemies, but rather from the very people they task with their protection and well being - their own governments!

This is a traumatic thought, from a psychological viewpoint people tend to refuse to allow themselves to believe such a thing and will not only refuse to accept the widespread and systematic public abuse by their own governments, but will often actively fight against the proof and deny the obvious before them by going on the offensive.

Killing the messenger prevents having to deal with the message.

Keep in mind that Chemtrails exist AND Contrails exist simultaneously (one is NOT the other iow), be mentally brave and remember that knowledge is power, not weakness.

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.
Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.
The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

The tests, carried out by government scientists at Porton Down, were designed to help the MoD assess Britain's vulnerability if the Russians were to have released clouds of deadly germs over the country. In most cases, the trials did not use biological weapons but alternatives which scientists believed would mimic germ warfare and which the MoD claimed were harmless.

But families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry.

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population.
The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.

While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon.

In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast.

The above are extracts from a 2002 article published in the UK newspaper 'The Guardian'. A link will be posted to the article.

40 Years, these secret chemical and biological spraying experiments or Chemtrail spraying, complete with diversionary cover stories were perpetrated on the unsuspecting and trusting public.

While not all pathogens and chemicals were sprayed from aircraft, it's safe to assume the aircraft that were spraying, were also releasing ordinary Contrails...

So much for UK governments then...was it only the UK though?

The report also reveals details of the DICE trials in south Dorset between 1971 and 1975. These involved US and UK military scientists spraying into the air massive quantities of serratia marcescens bacteria, with an anthrax simulant and phenol.

For those that refuse to believe anything unless it comes from the Government itself, the report published on these sprayings, comes not from a newspaper..but from a serving Government minister himself.

He is the current Under Secretary for the Department for Transport, The R.H. Norman Baker.

The Observer

QED Bedlam...QED. The only remaining question is, is it in our interests or not?
edit on 28-3-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Everything begins with observation. Where is the entity to explain what sort of artificial clouds are suspended in the air for much, much longer than water vapor, which remains for typically 90 seconds or less?

And what about clouds?

Do they not last longer than 90 seconds?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It isn't genocide. To be genocide it means it targets a certain gene pool. These toxins are bad for everyone, there is no exceptions. It is not a direct effect for most that are poisoned either, it is an untraceable side effect. Indiscriminate population reduction would be a better way of putting it.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

So now looking at what they say was used during those tests from your source...

In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius.

So as far as E coli being spread in the air....

E. coli does not survive in the air, on surfaces like tables or counters and is not spread by coughing, kissing or normal, everyday interactions with friends and neighbours.

www.health.gov.on.ca...

And as far as bacillus globigii...

Noun 1. Bacillus globigii - a species of bacillus found in soil and decomposing organic matterBacillus globigii - a species of bacillus found in soil and decomposing organic matter; some strains produce antibiotics

www.thefreedictionary.com...

I guess a little research would have helped the Guardian with this article.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

No genocide.
No Chemtrails.

Go back to Flouride in the water, GM Foods, Vaccines, or some other scare monger fear factor nutter nonsense.

DDT was far more toxic than anything anyone claims is in this whole chemtrail fiction.
DDT actually WAS at one time sprayed too.

In 1962, Silent Spring by American biologist Rachel Carson was published. The book catalogued the environmental impacts of the indiscriminate spraying of DDT in the US and questioned the logic of releasing large amounts of chemicals into the environment without fully understanding their effects on ecology or human health. The book suggested that DDT and other pesticides may cause cancer and that their agricultural use was a threat to wildlife, particularly birds. Its publication was one of the signature events in the birth of the environmental movement, and resulted in a large public outcry that eventually led to DDT being banned in the US in 1972.

Chemtrails though?
Nope.

Allllrighty then...I agree with your points, but what is with the strange beginning to your post? Are you saying that Fluoride isn't one of the most dangerous toxins known to man, or that it isn't in tte water supply? And have long-term studies of GM Foods now been completed? Or are people just automatically "nutters" when they prefer science (I.e.some of the known and proven negative impacts of GM foods) over pure lies, deceit, etc.?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Keep in mind that Chemtrails exist AND Contrails exist simultaneously (one is NOT the other iow), be mentally brave and remember that knowledge is power, not weakness.

I wholeheartedly agree that knowledge is power...so, care to tell us how you KNOW chemtrails exist? Tell us what to look for?

While not all pathogens and chemicals were sprayed from aircraft, it's safe to assume the aircraft that were spraying, were also releasing ordinary Contrails...

Ah shucks...turns out it is just an assumption...I thought we were all going to collect on a HUGE settlement in the environmental lawsuit we were going to WIN...but you, like all the others, don't know jack...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

What makes you say that? They wanted to study the dispersal of the agents being sprayed, from that height they wouldn't come down in the same country let alone the same county and they'd be waiting a long time.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Can I ask, why exactly do you believe that the time limit for contrails is around 90 seconds?

I am still patiently waiting If you could answer this question please

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I am still patiently waiting If you could answer this question please

You may as well get comfortable, as you may be waiting a while...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes, the tumbleweeds are rolling by. Funny how some make sweeping statements then disappear when called out, lol

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join