It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Docs Reveal Genocide Caused By Chemtrail Testing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

That was all I needed to read. If you are not a fan of factoids then you are not a fan of facts.

I will move on now because I have plenty of sci fi books already when perusing these threads I like facts and nonfiction.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Is it only 'genocide' if you are shot, bombed or macheted to death, or can it be 'genocide' if you are exposed to a 'slow kill product'?

Is it 'genocide' if you are told that the world is 'heating up' and 'you' are the cause as you are human therefore fuel for heat must become unaffordable, when in reality the world temperature and cold winters are increasing and the 'slow kill' is helping to 'remove' too many human breathers?

It can only be genocide if someone has died from it - how many people have died?

In addition to that genocide also requires that the killing be deliberate, and directed against a particular group of people.

I am no really aware of any great reduction in hte number of "human breathers" recently......it seems the NWO is actually pretty damned useless at killing us!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Is it only 'genocide' if you are shot, bombed or macheted to death, or can it be 'genocide' if you are exposed to a 'slow kill product'?

Is it 'genocide' if you are told that the world is 'heating up' and 'you' are the cause as you are human therefore fuel for heat must become unaffordable, when in reality the world temperature and cold winters are increasing and the 'slow kill' is helping to 'remove' too many human breathers?

gen·o·cide
/ˈjenəˌsīd/
Noun
The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Just so everyone is clear. I know of many groups who would be abhorred by the misuse of this word.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

This is what is typically considered a "chemtrail"

The condensation trail from a plane. It was a concern that these trails were possibly full of chemicals. To depopulate the planet, grow green rocks, who knows. That was the claim. Chem-Trails.

You're coming up with "They dropped chemicals from a plane, so therefore chemtrails!" is faulty.

Not only by the very definition that was coined by your team, but by the fact there was no trail...

How do we best spray a chemical onto the people and not let them onto it? I know, lets make it visible from a plane.

You're trying to redefine the terms to git your argument.

Much like the "God is so to real, maybe he made the aliens too?" redefinition of religion to make it fit the round holes with it's square peg arguments.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It helps to watch the video. Lots of people died...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
yet we still have a faction on this forum claiming there is no such thing as chemtrails and no evidence

A faction? I can count on one or two hands how many people here believe in the "chemtrail" myth. And some of them are duplicate accounts. There never has been any provable, repeatable scientific evidence to form a hypothesis let alone prove "chemtrails" exist.

I would suggest looking up the definition of the words "proof" and "genocide" before actually using them again.

edit on 26-3-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It helps to watch the video. Lots of people died...

I watched the video, at which point do they give numbers on all the deaths?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Name calling and assorted nonsense...

...stops right now.

If you can't handle someone disagreeing with your opinion, perhaps some of you need to look elsewhere. I'm sure there are sites out yonder on the interwebs that are nothing but "Dude, you are so right, you rock...", unfortunately for some of you, this isn't one of those sites.

Any more name calling and there will be post bans handed out. Start acting like adults, and not little children who aren't getting their way.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I am confused how this validates the claim of "chem-trails". It validates many other conspiracies such as the willingness of our own Government to use its citizens as lab-rats, but in no way does it prove planes are spraying the skies as some have claimed.

As for the "genocide" claim, that was an emotional argument as I have ever seen. Kudos to the poster who called this what it is; non-sequitur. The logic just does not follow. The premise if false and the conclusions are contrived and tenuous.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Watch this video from 3:50 mark, subliminal addmiting of chemtrail genocide or paranoia? You decide!

NHS leaflet cover, planning for your future care.

flic.kr...

Wifi.
edit on 26-3-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Using your logic here for a moment...

The government once was involved with slavery, therefore, thusly and obviously, they must still be involved with slavery.
(Using your logic of course)

Absurd huh?

edit on 26/3/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They may not use whips and chains anymore, people forced to work or die = slavery my friend.

They just changed the tools and tactics.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

No, that's just life.

Name any period in human history where we didn't need to work or die...

ETA: I'll answer my own question....It's now, today.

So, you're wrong.

Back to evil gubment chemtrailing us with radioactive monkeys or whatever it was...

edit on 26/3/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

They may not use whips and chains anymore, people forced to work or die = slavery my friend.

They just changed the tools and tactics.

So if we didn't work, then what? It's called earning living, pulling your weight. Society has gone way past hunter/gatherer. You get to choose your job, shape your own future. You might feel like a slave to the system if you don't have a job or hate the one you've got but it isn't slavery. Maybe you should research historic slavery and then compare your god awful life to theirs.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Life in not running round chasing our tails for pay checks, while upto 50% of them checks are taken in taxes that go god knows where!

We are obviously looking at "book of life" differently. Each to their own though.

(ps, your reading it upside down)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I can only speak for myself obviously, so it's just my opinion, the controllers of the money have controlled the people for decades, in a system that breeds greed and division, the strings are being pulled and the people react accordingly, I see it, why don't you?

We are debt slaves.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I can only speak for myself obviously, so it's just my opinion, the controllers of the money have controlled the people for decades, in a system that breeds greed and division, the strings are being pulled and the people react accordingly, I see it, why don't you?

We are debt slaves.

Oh I see the capitalism alright but rather than fight the system and lose, I've chosen (key word) to live alongside it and it isn't all that bad. I have a roof over my head, food in my belly and a holiday to look forward to. There are many greedy corporate hands dipping their filthy hands into my bank account but as long as I continue to get healthcare, decent public transport, emergency services, empty bins, maintained roads etc. and I can walk the streets without being mobbed by angry anti-establishment folk who wan't to bring down our current broken excuse for a society further, I can live with it.
edit on 26-3-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Yeah they had it so much better back in the days where 30 was an ok age to die....

Anyway, this isn't about how we live, it's about chemtrailing monkeys and their weird aunt or something

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Radioactive? Sorry I can't watch the video right now. What radioactive particles were used?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have lived 50 years in a city sprayed in the experiments referred to in the OP video. One of the areas revealed to have been sprayed was the neighborhood I lived in and the school I attended from K-6.
I did the research when the tests came to light.
I know what they used, why they used it, when it was done, how it was done, and who did it.
I know that, barring a 55 gallon drum fell out of the plane (or large bag, most likely) or the plane crashed and actually hit someone below that no one was in danger of anything. It was a marker, used to study the spread of something delivered that way, during the cold war.
You still remember the cold war, right? The "duck and cover" PSA, fallout shelters, the CD... and all the things it spawned like McCarthyism and paranoia?
Big difference.
The video is not "chemtrails."
And it is especially not "genocide."
And it is a bit late....the docs were declassified years ago.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join