It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea says orders artillery to be combat ready, targeting U.S. bases

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I would say that DPRK is asking should or should we not? For,now it is a US matter what does the rest of the world think of US? try asking Iran or Pakistan, Egypt, Syria or Cuba or Mexico or any South America Country , when they say "we are sick of the US" We all ready know DPRK's sediment of the US and SK when they say words like this

Army and People of DPRK Pledge Revenge on Enemies: CPRK Secretariat

Korean / English / Chinese / Spanish / Japanese
Pyongyang, March 29 (KCNA) -- The Secretariat of the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea (CPRK) released its information bulletin No. 1027 Friday which says as follows:
The service personnel and people of the DPRK have turned out as one in the sacred war for annihilating the enemy, their hearts burning with towering hatred and resentment at the U.S. imperialists and south Korean group of traitors going reckless in their moves to destroy the symbol of the supreme dignity of the DPRK, not content with staging war exercises against the north.
Upon hearing the statement of the Supreme Command of the Korean People's Army, all service personnel and people are renewing their firm resolution to deal merciless and retaliatory blows at the vicious provocateurs and achieve a final victory in the war for national reunification.
Terrified by the toughest measures taken by the DPRK recently, the south Korean puppet group is letting loose a spate of invectives that those measures are aimed to "rally forces to consolidate the social system" and an "intentionally orchestrated farce" and spreading all kinds of lies against the dignity of the supreme leadership of the DPRK.
These are scream and desperate efforts of those frightened by the invincible might of the DPRK winning victory after victory with all the service personnel and people united close around the brilliant commander of Mt. Paektu in single mind and their high spirit to annihilate the enemies.
The puppet group seems to have lost the ability of discerning the situation being stupefied with amazement.
One month has passed since the new regime emerged in south Korea but the support ratings have been in the doldrums being forsaken by the people's mindset. The regime has not yet formed the "government" owing to all scandals. So, the ruffians of the puppet regime dare cry out for "insecurity of social system" of the DPRK though the regime is just like a house in mourning. This can not but be a laughing stock.
No sooner had the new puppet regime emerged than it shelved its dirty plight on the eve of a collapse and let loose a spate of invectives against the DPRK in a bid to tarnish the high international authority and image of the DPRK and evade its retaliatory blows. This is arousing derision of people as it acts like a mad dog barking at the sky.
The puppet group is sadly mistaken if it thinks it can hurt even a bit the unbreakable single-minded unity and the image of the dignified DPRK in which all service personnel and people have formed a harmonious whole with their leader.
The group should know that the statement of the Supreme Command of the Korean People's Army and the declarations of the great Paektusan nation are the eruption of the strong faith and will of its army and people to devotedly defend the leader.
Anyone who goes reckless, hurting the dignity of the supreme leadership and the social system of the DPRK, will never be pardoned but they will be destroyed as the first target as had already been declared.
The DPRK's army and people are compelled to take notice of the ever stepped-up anti-DPRK invectives by the puppet group instigated by the venomous swish of skirt of the owner of the inner room of Chongwadae.
The group of traitors pointing their fingers at the sky will never be able to evade punishment. -0-
just in case you missed them, here they are , from bottom to top
puppet group instigated by the venomous swish of skirt of the owner of the inner room of Chongwadae.
derision of people as it acts like a mad dog barking at the sky ouch that hurts the best for last ,[ Hay look world this is how you put a country down DPRK are the masters!] end sarcasm
hearts burning with towering hatred and resentment at the U.S. imperialists and south Korean group of traitors going reckless Can any one think of a country that does not like us, the US pleas add it.

Un would like to send them a getting and we the US would like to know whom not to send any aid too, for it is we the TAX payer that sends money too this that the other too.

Money to/ for, your aid ?,

do not know about you the reader but i know a few that are sick and tired of funding weapons, Mercedes and other nicety's, when the people that need the aid must do with out! For their leaders and higher ups feed and live well off their "Peoples aid" .
So...Un, how many people went hungry when you had there, the Rod Man?

edit on 28-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjdogg

How do you figure the West is looking weak?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Just found this

After a report that North Korea was placing its rocket units on standby to attack U.S. military bases, South Korea's Yonhap news agency is now stating that South Korea has detected increased activity at the country's missile sites.

KCNA News reported that leader Kim Jong-un had signed the order at a meeting of top generals and said the time had come to "settle accounts" with the U.S.

The Yonhap news agency quotes a military source as saying, "Sharply increased movements of vehicles and soldiers have been detected recently at North Korea's mid- and long-range missile sites."

From source

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

How do you know the attitude of every citizen of the United States?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Also Russia doing massive unscheduled drills

news.sky.com...

Is everyone gearing up for all out war or something?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Mexico? Sick of the U.S.? My I ask you where you live? We have more Mexicans running into our country than we can handle. Why do you think that is?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Isn't this the same old game NK has used to acquire aid from the west in the past?
Perhaps Un is refining the bat sh*t crazy dictator role in some sort of competition with his dad?

On another note could you imagine if any Arab nation state had made these types of threats against the US?

All seems a bit suspicious to me. What hidden hand is guiding the current proceedings? The reason I ask is that I believe Un or his dad would have been removed in a precision strike or assassination long ago. Not necessarily by the US more than likely China would accomplish the deed. Must be some reason these schmucks go on living.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
I'm sorry you got scared killing folks. Go whine to the VA leach

Don't make me bring fire down from heaven!

You've seen demonstrations of my UNLIMITED power in Chelyabinsk Russia last week.

Don't make me do it again!

edit on 29-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
Also Russia doing massive unscheduled drills

news.sky.com...

Is everyone gearing up for all out war or something?

Not sure why they would do drills in the Black Sea if they were attempting any sort of statement.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Isn't this the same old game NK has used to acquire aid from the west in the past?
Perhaps Un is refining the bat sh*t crazy dictator role in some sort of competition with his dad?

On another note could you imagine if any Arab nation state had made these types of threats against the US?

All seems a bit suspicious to me. What hidden hand is guiding the current proceedings? The reason I ask is that I believe Un or his dad would have been removed in a precision strike or assassination long ago. Not necessarily by the US more than likely China would accomplish the deed. Must be some reason these schmucks go on living.

Never to this extent. This is the first time they've threatened a preemptive nuclear strike against US citizens and US interest and they've also not come out and threatened the US mainland. This is the toughest rhetoric we've seen ever from this little cesspool.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

That's because he has to prove he's tougher than his father. As young as he is, he has to show that he has the cajones to stand up to the US. He's going to end up painting himself into a corner where he can't get out, and being forced to do something, and get smacked down for it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Bearack

That's because he has to prove he's tougher than his father. As young as he is, he has to show that he has the cajones to stand up to the US. He's going to end up painting himself into a corner where he can't get out, and being forced to do something, and get smacked down for it.

That's what is brutally terrifying. At this point, any backing down will show weakness. He's near a point of no return to where he may force a provocation in hopes that China and the rest of the world some how support him after the big ole bad Amerka comes spanking his bottom.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Yes and no. From his dad's playbook, he's gone too far too soon. Also, he rebuffed the deal. In the past, they'd threaten a test, we'd offer food, they'd take the food and scrap the test. This last time, he threatened the test, was offered the food, then did the test anyhow, and got more sanctions instead.

All seems a bit suspicious to me. What hidden hand is guiding the current proceedings?

China is my guess. They either want him to behave from a political smackdown, or do something stupid and get a piece of NK carved out for them as a buffer after the regime change. Who knows? Or, it's possible we're pushing from behind the scenes so we can egg him on and get him to do something stupid that allows us to remove him.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

I don't see China bailing him out this time. And Russia won't, as their ties are almost non-existent this time. China doesn't want to deal with the refugee problem, or the results if he pops a nuke off in Seoul.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Bearack

I don't see China bailing him out this time. And Russia won't, as their ties are almost non-existent this time. China doesn't want to deal with the refugee problem, or the results if he pops a nuke off in Seoul.

I see this as an opportunity for China. They are now carving out their nitch in history. They themselves have been ramping up the rhetoric, claiming international waters as their own, military drills in provocation of other nations (yes we do that as well but they never used to) and a massive retool of their own military.

Allowing Kim Un to maybe make the ultimate mistake and force a retaliation against them could allow China to come in, broker a cease fire and then take the reins in that country, merging it into the New Peoples Republic of China.

Conspiratorial, sure but the way things are ramping up are extremely suspicious!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

That sounds like something they would try though. What are we going to do, invade China to take North Korea back for the South? Somehow I doubt it. It's the perfect way for China to get more territory, the problem becomes feeding the people in the country that they would absorb. It would be even uglier if that's what they try, but I don't think they care. They just see the resources and territory.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Bearack

That sounds like something they would try though. What are we going to do, invade China to take North Korea back for the South? Somehow I doubt it. It's the perfect way for China to get more territory, the problem becomes feeding the people in the country that they would absorb. It would be even uglier if that's what they try, but I don't think they care. They just see the resources and territory.

Absolutely not and that's why I think it's a perfect strategy.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I think I might have to re-enlist if this pops off.
NK wants to play eff eff games with the US?

I already know my old ranger budds are anxious for this to go down.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Allowing Kim Un to maybe make the ultimate mistake and force a retaliation against them could allow China to come in, broker a cease fire and then take the reins in that country, merging it into the New Peoples Republic of China.

They could do that at any time...they don't want it. They like it being the buffer that it is. The better option for China (if I were them) would be to have some inside General with a lot of support, and playing ball with China, pull off a military coup, and be done with it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

I think I might have to re-enlist if this pops off.
NK wants to play eff eff games with the US?

I already know my old ranger budds are anxious for this to go down.

No way in hell would I want to be a troop on the ground in NK. Talk to a Vietnam vet if you want to get some insight as to what this would be like. On the ground in that kind of terrain, a lot of our high tech advantage goes out the window. That was a mistake we learned from in Vietnam (or at least I hope we learned it).

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join