It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired U.S. Army Captain Comes Out Against DHS Threat of War Against American Citizens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is great this retired captain lays into them and is spot on in his letter. One of the best lines of the whole thing is: "It does not take a tempest prognosticator to see exactly what this horrid regime has in store for us." it is good to see more and more waking up especially military. if you do not see they are preparing for war on us you are not paying attention!

Retired U.S. Army Captain Comes Out Against DHS Threat of War Against American Citizens.

March 24, 2013

We, The People DEMAND DHS immediately surrender these weapons, tanks and ammunition to our Department of Defense.

It does not take a tempest prognosticator to see exactly what this horrid regime has in store for us.

By Captain Terry M. Hestilow
Intellihub.com
March 24, 2013
(As posted on Facebook Friday)

The Honorable Senator John Cornyn, State of Texas
United States Senate
517 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
Re: Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and that agencies preparation for war against citizens of the United States of America.
Dear Senator Cornyn,

It is with gravest concern that I write to you today concerning the recent appropriation of weapons by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that can only be understood as a bold threat of war by that agency, and the Obama administration, against the citizens of the United States of America. To date, DHS has been unwilling to provide to you, the elected representatives of the People, justification for recent purchases of almost 3,000 mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) armored personnel carriers, 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition (with associated weapons), and other weapons systems, when, in fact, the DHS has no war mission or war making authority within the limits of the United States of America.

Significant is the fact that at the same time the Obama administration is arming his DHS for war within the limits of the United States against the People of the United States in accordance with his 2008 campaign speech claiming, “We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve gotta (sic) have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded [as the United States military]”–Candidate Barack Obama, 2008....

Read the rest here: intellihub.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
SF and great catch.....

A Marine General just recently said something that went quite a bit further which I'd caught earlier tonight and other talk which ..well.. I don't know. I think we may see things start happening pretty quick and it could be either side kicking it off between those extremely unhappy to the point of acting ..and those the action would be against. It's almost a question of state and region as to who is who on that to.

The more time goes by though, the more statements I'm coming to see from men in positions who ought to know what they're talking about. It's getting to be more than can really be pushed aside or ignored in even the optimistic outlook.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm sure they just bought all those weapons and ammo for target practice in case terrorists show up over here. I'm sure the MRAPS are just to take them back and forth to the firing range to practice. Some roads have really bad potholes and you need an MRAP to take the beating. Nothing to see here folks! The economy is making a full recovery and we will all be pooping rainbows and looking like that guy on the front of the monopoly box in no time!
edit on 26-3-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: misspelling

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
SF and great catch.....

A Marine General just recently said something that went quite a bit further which I'd caught earlier tonight and other talk which ..well.. I don't know. I think we may see things start happening pretty quick and it could be either side kicking it off between those extremely unhappy to the point of acting ..and those the action would be against. It's almost a question of state and region as to who is who on that to.

The more time goes by though, the more statements I'm coming to see from men in positions who ought to know what they're talking about. It's getting to be more than can really be pushed aside or ignored in even the optimistic outlook.

I was at an oath keepers meeting the other day and it came up and I thought oh ship here we go but most knew about and were urging everyone to get prepared... Word is getting out....

new topics

top topics

join