It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you live with our future,& legacy left over an unjust war???(Updated)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
To all Moderators,
This is not a political thread, it's meaning is to express outrage with a Unjust War screw up.

Boys and Girls I did this to see because of this UNJUST WAR, Is this how you personally want to be remembered? Do you want your kids to feel saddened to carry on your name because of the crimes and horrors of the war? I can't believe that something as simple a looking for an innocent clip about campaign lies turned up all this.......I found the truth about this war and what backlash it has caused and will cause on our present but worst of all our and our kids futures.

Now if this outrages you what would you write in a letter to congress to make them stop the war. Better yet would you even write them at all? I personally spend a ton of time writing and writing trying to stop this war and save our boys and girls, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, fathers, mothers, friends and the Iraqi people and coalition forces from this mess of mis-information................

WHAT DO YOU DO??????

STOP THE SUFFERING, STOP THE WAR, THERE WHERE NO WMDS NOR CERTAIN UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE ANYMORE!!!!!!

Click the links below.

THANK YOU STUMASON for allowing this link to be taken from your thread for use here(06/11/04)

AMERICAN USING PAWNS TO DEAL WITH IRAN(NEW 5/11/04)

DONT SERVE IN THIS WAR(NEW)

EVEN ANTI WAR TYPES CAN HAVE LEVITY....(NEW)

NEW LAWS ON LYING AND TAKING RESPONSIBILITY........BUSH YOU HYPOCRIT......WHAT ABOUT LIES TO START WARS....(NEW)

WHAT DOES BUSH THINK ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE ME AND OTHER ANTI WAR TYPES???(NEW)

CONGRATULATIONS, BUSH?????NOW YOU CAN KEEP KILLING...(NEW)

THINK YOU ARE WRONG TO PROTEST THIS WAR (NEW CLIP)

THOUGHTS FROM SPAIN (NEW)

IT IS WRONG

ITS A LIE!!

IT"S UN HUMAN!

IT"S SHAMEFUL!!!

IT"S A CRIME!!!

AND IT"S OUR LEGACY FOR OUR KIDS TO CARRY?????

NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?????

NOTHING OR SOMETHING??? STOP THE LIE, STOP THE WAR, SAVE LIVES, AND SAY NO MORE.

God forgive America !!!!!

Just One More Thing Do I Have Your Attention Yet!

PEOPLE ARE DYING AND THE LIST IS STILL GROWING....YET NO WMDs(NEW)

[edit on 6/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I don't believe in god, but do hope that all those killed, injured and dislocated by this war will forgive this nation, what it has done.

If we don't remove from power all those who arrogantly look down on people of the middle east I don't see how they can or why they should.

It is our duty as a nation to remove lying, rash, blind, unthinking persons from power.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Slank thank you for your input, I can only hope other want to end the war as bad as we do.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
i have been crying fowl upon american policy before this war even began. i feel we are in too deep for the common man to resolve the situation. there are the alex jones of the world who risk life and limb fighting the tyranical voice of reason that is our government. so far it apears he has gotten no where. the spread of information is futile if there is no one higher up willing to recieve your testomony. the disclosour project has also, gotten no where. it is rather troubling when you have ex high ranking military officials, doctors, lawyers the creme of the crop going up against congress willing to risk their face for a cause and simply ignored by every one without a broad band connection. this country is steering in the complete wrong direction, a direction of a fascist state. powerless to stop it the people in general are still blissfully gazing into the propaganda soaked media outlets. relevant facts are few and far between in the average americans daily life. i see us headed on a one way ticket to hell, with extremists waving us down pleading with us to stop at every turn. i for one am planning to get off ASAP, that is when i get my hands on enough cash and a M29 i am taking to the road never to return to this forsaken land we call the home of the free. wheres to goo....? canada! heh i know far enough north and i will be basking in the fresh air, wild animals, a place with no political skapgoating. only me, my cabin, and my mother earth.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
sturod84

I find that noone seems to get thru to Bush which is sad, but not unexpected. However I'm going to keep poking at this issue for as long as it takes. You shouldnt give up either people are dying, it's worth the effort.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
They say a picture says a thousand words, so those pictures need no comment. They speak for themselves.

I notice the people who claim that the war is justified, that the muslims deserve it(and there are many on ATS) have nothing to say in this thread.

Faced with what we "The Coalition Of The Killing" are doing such as the war crimes, torture and the rest of it, there is no way to defend these actions.

All this death, destruction and misery is all for what? No really, for what?

What has it accomplished?

Certain people are responsible for all this(we all know who they are) and I think it's about time they were bought to justice.

Bush signed many death warrants as Governor of Texas, to kill murderers through capital punishment. He should have no problems with suffering the same fate.

After all, where does the buck stop?

At the top, with the "Commander In Chief!"

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
i will not give up! there always comes a time however when the wagon gets too close to the canyon either jump off or go down with it. i see no sign of slowing down, but it is not too late.

i get so confused sometimes...

heres a pretty coherant firmly based thought that never leaves my noggin

F**K CORPERATE CAPITALIST US GOVT

ok i feel much better now...

the worst is watching everyone around me struggling with life, things seem so hopeless at times, and what does our govt do? blows 600 billion on ultra advanced killing machines. theres kids starving in every corner of the globe and i turn on the TV and see some dumb wh0re wearing 10 million dollar jewelry driving a 100 million dollar car.

*shakes head in disgust*

[edit on 2-11-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The Iraqis are so overjoyed that U.S invaded, oh sorry, liberated their counrtry that they are they sending letters to the United Nations.

From Linked Letter
On the night of 13 October a single US bombardment destroyed 50 houses and their inhabitants. Is this a crime of genocide or a lesson about US democracy? The US is committing acts of terror against the people of Fallujah for only one reason to force them to accept the occupation.......

.......Your excellency and the whole world know that the US and their allies have destroyed our country on the pretext of the threat of weapons of mass destruction. Now, after their own mass destruction and the killing of thousands of civilians, they have admitted that they have not found any.......

.......Our offence is simply that we did not welcome the forces of occupation. This is our right according to UN Charter, according to international law and according to the norms of humanity.

Link to letter

These people are crying out for help. I think it is sad and a disgrace that their plea will fall on deaf ears.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
The Iraqis are so overjoyed that U.S invaded, oh sorry, liberated their counrtry that they are they sending letters to the United Nations.

From Linked Letter
On the night of 13 October a single US bombardment destroyed 50 houses and their inhabitants. Is this a crime of genocide or a lesson about US democracy? The US is committing acts of terror against the people of Fallujah for only one reason to force them to accept the occupation.......

.......Your excellency and the whole world know that the US and their allies have destroyed our country on the pretext of the threat of weapons of mass destruction. Now, after their own mass destruction and the killing of thousands of civilians, they have admitted that they have not found any.......

.......Our offence is simply that we did not welcome the forces of occupation. This is our right according to UN Charter, according to international law and according to the norms of humanity.

Link to letter

These people are crying out for help. I think it is sad and a disgrace that their plea will fall on deaf ears.

Hey thanks fo this article it is a welcomed to the thread, keep em coming people.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
While in talking with Netchicken to get this thread restored to open forum area, and get it out of restricted political debate section I recieved some welcomed critique work and editing suggestions. So for those of you who have been watching this thread and lost it because of name change and content adjustment Im sorry for the trouble.......

Although I changed some words they all equal the original idea, just not presenting a political tone, be a more time to stop the war tone.

However with all do respect to the input of Netchicken the links are only reduced in size.......Wait I should say Netchicken at no time tryed to place on me a request to alter the links destinations they are the same......

So if you click them they go to the same videos.

THANK YOU Netchicken & Thank you participants and please keep sending you posts and invite other to drop in and give there's

Thank you, DR. Bryan K. Kruta

disclaimer
No content was changed, the videos and content theme are not the suggestion of Netchicken or the ATS administration and are the sole
responsibility of the author, both in presentation and authentisity, as well as the beliefs expressed there in , Thank You....

Thank You to ATS for the oportunity to bring these facts to the public for their viewing and consideration, from the Author of the thread,

Can you live with our future,& legacy left over an unjust war???

[edit on 3/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I guess your saying that we should be ashamed of all the people involed in in the Nam. Korea and World War II. Why woul or shoul the USA have gotten involed in that mess Hitler didn'do anything to us. Right.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karl der Grosse
I guess your saying that we should be ashamed of all the people involed in in the Nam. Korea and World War II. Why woul or shoul the USA have gotten involed in that mess Hitler didn'do anything to us. Right.

My view as express by the thread are of a war I personally have a knowledge of , but if you must ask I will and ,

Nam = YES

Korea = I dont know

WW2 = they started it = NO , >>>> but if you actually meant WW1
Sept. 5 1939 US Claims Nutrality as
Hitler Invades Poland

EDIT I TRANSPOSED ANSWERS FIXED NOW....

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is an email I received yesterday:

This is a letter from Ray Reynolds, a medic in the
Iowa Army National Guard, serving in Iraq:

As I head off to Baghdad for the final weeks of my stay in Iraq, I wanted to
say thanks to all of you who did not believe the media. They have done a
very poor job of covering everything that has happened. I am sorry that I
have not been able to visit all of you during my two week leave back home! .
And just so you can rest at night knowing something is happening in Iraq
that is noteworthy, I thought I would pass this on to you. This is the list
of things that has happened in Iraq recently: (Please share it with your
friends and compare it to the version that your paper is producing.)
* Over 400,000 kids have up-to-date immunizations.
* School attendance is up 80% from levels before the war.
* Over 1,500 schools have been renovated and rid of the weapons stored there
so education can occur.
* The port of Uhm Qasar was renovated so grain can be off-loaded from ships
faster.
* The country had its first 2 billion barrel export of oil in August.
* Over 4.5 million people have clean drinking water for the first time ever
in Iraq.
* The country now receives 2 times the electrical power it did before the
war.
* 100% of the hospitals are open and fully staffed, compared to 35% before
the war.
* Elections are taking place in every major city, and city councils are in
place.
* Sewer and water lines are installed in every major city.
* Over 60,000 police are patrolling the streets.
* Over 100,000 Iraqi civil defense police are securing the country.
* Over 80,000 Iraqi soldiers are patrolling the streets side by side with US
soldiers.
* Over 400,000 people have telephones for the first time ever.
* Students are taught field sanitation and hand washing techniques to
prevent the spread of germs.
* An interim constitution has been signed.
* Girls are allowed to attend school.
* Textbooks that don't mention Saddam are in the schools for the first time
in 30 years.
Don't believe for one second that these people do not want us there. I have
met many, many people from Iraq that want us there, and in a bad way. They
say they will never see the freedoms we talk about but they hope their
children will. We are doing a good job in Iraq and I challenge anyone,
anywhere to dispute me on these facts. If you are like me and very disgusted
with how this period of rebuilding has been portrayed, email this to a
friend and let them know there are good things happening.
Ray Reynolds, SFC Iowa Army National Guard
234th Signal Battalion

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
livenlearn,

Nice lettler to sad that the death childrens and inocent civilians will never know if the lettler is truth or not.

And by the way that lettler shows more acomplisments to the "iraqi" people that our government in the US is doing for the people in this country, whao, we take away from the american families and give it to Iraqis, occurs if they live long enought to get it.

Bush is truly the Robin hood of Iraq.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Livenlearn,

Yes there have been good points I never said there wasnt, but when the people your helping say thank you , and by the way go home your killing innocent people then that tends to put a shadow over the good, or better yet when what 4 out of 6 prison guards plead guilty for attrosities they committed in the ABU GAHRAB prison I tend not to think thats how we help people either..........but th obvious aside

There are no WMD's and that's why Bush was given congressional approval that allowed these attrocities to happen, I hope this helps you under stand I know GOOD is happening ITS THE BAD people
are going to remember and the longer THE BAD goes on the worse the view gets , we are hated by the very people we were supposed to help.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
Livenlearn,

Yes there have been good points I never said there was, but when the people your helping say thank you , and by the way go home your killing innocent people then that tends to put a shadow over the good, or better yet when what 4 out of 6 prison guards plead guilty for attrosities they committed in the ABU GAHRAB prison I tend not to think thats how we help people either..........but th obvious aside

There are no WMD's and that's why Bush was given congressional approval that allowed these attrocities to happen, I hope this helps you under stand I know GOOD is happening ITS THE BAD people
are going to remember and the longer THE BAD goes on the worse the view gets , we are hated by the very people we were supposed to help.

I completely understand where you are coming from. I don't know about you, but I don't really know what the truth is anymore, so why not listen to someone who's there and seeing it first hand. I agree, sounds like the war didn't have to happen when it did, but who knew at the time? Apparently not many. Apparently a mistake was made by many people, not just America. A lot people think we should have never went in, but I believe had we gone in sooner, we would have found those very WMD's. Here's another thing, another reason why I voted for Bush, how often do you make mistakes twice, or take bad advice twice? Thus, it came down to whether I believe Bush believes in what he says, and I do. I couldn't help but believe his words, no one can lie that good. I believe Bush believes he did the right thing, or believed he did the right thing at the time. Keep in mind, this all came after America suffered it's greatest attack on its soil. What would Gore have done had he been elected with America breathing down his neck for retaliation? We can only speculate. It's water under the bridge now, but if we help Iraq, time will tell if this all works out for the best. At this point I don't think you can really really say this wasn't for the best. Time will tell. It's not over yet.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
livenlearn thanks , however the part about things will work out for the best, is a far stretch for me when the innocent Iraqi death count grows while America bombs, with what I can only think as questionable accuracy.

The more innocent lives lost the less our good efforts have luster, the gleem is dying out fast, and the criminal behavior of holding prisoners with out due process as garunteed to all american citizens in jail and then to torture those inmates and to still not try to hassen the due process is a triple threat to those who may actually be innocent.........yes there where mistakes and guilty people where released by mistake , but we shouldnt deprive those who may be innocent due process.........

I respect Bush for the fact he wished to save lives it a noble cause but the luster of that has been lost in lies and crimes, and negligence bordering on out right murder and for that he has no respect coming from me again I cant trust a person who cant even uphold the values soldiers of past wars died to protect............Its wrong just wrong............

Thanks again for your support of this thread and taking time to view the material and never forget this is all permanent history and its still getting worse this war is unjust because of lies and failure to make reparations to those who are innocently held prisoner and killed we owe more than we have given ...........the medical and humanitarian aid as above is just normal to any war where America is involved we offer care in every war its part of our figured costs projections even before the war , those are not reparations they are pinence for the human failure of peace...................

Have a Good Day and God Bless

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
One question Dr. Kruta. Why do you have so much concern for our enemies. Why can't you see that if the US is going to prevent more 9/11s that we are going to have to root out the terrorists and their supporters. I know it's hard for a scholar like you to understand, but liberty has always been paid for with blood. I don't like that fact, but it is a fact, nonetheless. Is it so much to expect you to stand on the side of liberty, rather than support the brutal regimes of dictators?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
"this all came after America suffered it's greatest attack on its soil"

Still Think Al-qaeda was behind 9/11?

Skeptical that someone else was behind 9/11 ?

What if 9/11 was an inside job ? Think it's preposterous ? a wild conspiracy theory ?

Would you take a hard look if was evidence was presented to you ?

Download, watch these following videos, and be the judge.

(Use a download manager like Flashget for faster downloads)

Pentagon Crash

www.reopen911.org...

www.reopen911.org...

WTC Crash

www.reopen911.org...

www.reopen911.org...

Reality is so much more than what the government/corporate sponsored "Tee-Vee" tells you, try thinking for yourself...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
History Lesson.

The United States had to get involved in World War 1 to end the war. They went back into their isolationist shell afterwards.

The United States had to get involved in World War 2 to end the war.
The United States did not go back into their isolationist shell.

Germany was an aggressive nation with a terrible human rights record.

Where would we be if the United States did not get involved with Vietnam, Korea and Iraq? The world would be a much worse place for Americans that's for sure.

Iraq War
1. Iraq was aggressive towards its neighbours for example invading Kuwait 15 years ago... Did we forget about this already?
2. Saddam Hussein gased thousands of Kurds in Northern Iraq.

Does that all sound familiar? Don't tell me that the war is just for profit. There are legitimate reasons for attacking Iraq. Of course, Liberals SHOULD have seen reasons to dethrone Saddam 15 years. Of course, Liberal ideas like collective security just don't work in the REAL world. Good thing we have a hegemony like the United States to get rid of the bad guys.

There are always casualties during war, civilian and military. It's been happening for thousands of years, it's not going to stop now. At least American soldiers aren't raping Iraqi women... Wait isn't that what's going on in Sudan yet all the Liberal countries won't do anything about it because they rely on Sudan for oil. Liberalism fails again...

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.
Those are two great reasons to justify Iraq.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join