It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money!!!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

That was a greaaaaaaat post Xarian, you understand. I like being understood. You must have --empathy-- (versus none, like so many)
You described the sociological human nature of those propping each other up.
And I've written to so many, wether it's a conference organizer, or Veterans Today, and get -nothing- back. The latter, well maybe they get too many emails. I don't know. I know that some broadcast guys get a couple thousand a day, so forget that.

I guess you would get this easy, I'm not tantruming, "I need all you to know my Truth that is Out There, I'm unloading 3 decades, Xarian, 3 decades, of what I had observed and experienced, being set back on my heels, as it were, of ufo 'office politics' and (and their giving in (and giving up) to greed)

There is this one (ufo'er) who outright said, (paraphrasing> it was his right to have ufology as his livelyhood.
Is it just me, or is that a conflict of interest? I keep thinking that is a conflict of interest. No? Yes? No?
edit on 27-3-2013 by Eedjee because: #

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Why the title "no money, no money, no money!!!" at a time banks are going down, all the while complaining about what some author might be making? I know government and corps use NLP alot! And they seem to be trying to crash it. It would only be the really big corps that would ever crash the economy, for all the rest would go down too.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

All I can respond to that, is, see Xarian6's post, previous page. He sums up my frustration better than me.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Eedjee

I don't like thinking negative thoughts but it struck me as very odd to have that title, just after reading a banking thread. One can even be influenced by a kind of trend around them when picking titles too, so it doesnt mean you are a part of it, maybe like many, swept up by it.

I'm really divided on the money issue, by the way. People have to have money in this world and working at your dream and what you are interested in, is finding your joy in life. To expect someone to have to work at something else, for money, yet to be the 20-30% that has energy and health after work to pursue actively their real life mission and publish for free is absolutely ludicrous.

To couple that with alot of people only valuing a book if its in their hands, and a whole list of other things, so that if I were to write a book on anything, I would have it many tiered, ie. in print, costs money, and offer low cost kindle then have it online such as youtube for free.
edit on 27-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
i found it usefull for me thnxxxxxx

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join