It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Teleportation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I dont think I like the current process in which quantum teleporting is done,
What I've always wondered is why has there never been any mainstream research in turning the object into energy and sending it the way we send wireless communication.
I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks and any information on research on it would be greatly appreciated./

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
there's nothing to discuss about it. We don't have the technology for it yet. End of topic

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Kisorrell, don't dismiss it so instantaniusly, just cause we cant do it yet [however there has been some sucsessfull tests with tellaporting a laser at melborne uni
go to this URL:
www.eetuk.com...] dosent meen it doesent warent descussion.

Anyway. There has been segnificant reserch into it, and the belive it is not possible to teleport a live human speciman, as brain functon will ceace, however, plant teleportation is posible, because no complex energy is present

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Kayaroyu]

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Kayaroyu]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
We're currently able to teleport specific atoms (bucky-balls), but not in the true sense of teleportation. We utilize what's called "quantum entanglement" and basically duplicate the atom at the receiving end. I don't know enough about quantum mechanics to explain it all, but basically, it runs off the uncertainty principle. If you know the EXACT state of the atom you are sending, then the atom at the recieving end ceases to exist and vice versa. Really confusing stuff.

If you are referring to converting a solid object into energy (photons?) then transmitting that energy somehow and reassembling the physical object, currently it's not possible and I don't think there's been any research into such an idea. Personally I don't think that is possible, but time will (might) tell

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I understand enough about Quantum physics for that, and i belive that when matter hits light speed, then it is turned into pure energy that can be moved and minipulated.

Now i belive that Quantum telleportation will provide the abbility to create a face to face conversation avvalable at any distance, EG you are on a conversation with your famaly real tome when they are on pluto (few days light speed travel)

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I've been doing some reading , and aparently a few universities have been able to turn matter into energy, th real trick once we can turn energy int o matter will be how to hold the pattern of the object being transported.
Also aparently one of Einsteins famous equations is Matter is equal to energy, so a five pound block would bge the equivilent of it as energy, not more not less.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I've been doing some reading , and aparently a few universities have been able to turn matter into energy, th real trick once we can turn energy int o matter will be how to hold the pattern of the object being transported.
Also aparently one of Einsteins famous equations is Matter is equal to energy, so a five pound block would bge the equivilent of it as energy, not more not less.

einstein also had his "unified field theory" which he said man was not ready for yet. I think man still has it but has not CLUE
how to even understand what he was doing.... There's a member on here who uses his quote which I love. "the difference between genius and insane is genius has limits. Goes something like that.
anyways whenever they figure out his theory and anything else he even thought of,...the world will be changed Beyond what you can evern think of.

apc

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Turning matter into energy is easy. Although you get a very large explosion.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So if we could turn stuff into energy then instead of changing it back just use that energy for something else like a computer? If we can then I think we have found a solution of what to do with garbage.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croatiansensation
So if we could turn stuff into energy then instead of changing it back just use that energy for something else like a computer? If we can then I think we have found a solution of what to do with garbage.

I guess we one the same vibe...I was thinking the same thing...

Free energy is possible with this method...which why that government may not want to have it available to the public yet...if they have it.

As they say in USA...Nothing is Free!

[edit on 3-3-2005 by mwen]

top topics

join