It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and Russia are the real enemy we need to be concerned with!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Russia and China 's Alliance ? My god, they are probably married with kids by now.

America pivot to Asia and the resuming of emnity with the Russians are the two biggest mistakes by the recent administrations. You need money that you don't have and you are surrounded by deluded think tanks that always trumpeted the might of America which those two recent wars proved otherwise. Japan is indefensible and as long as they are still high and mighty about their ww2 history, the Chinese nor the Koreans will let them off.

RusChina as a single entity will treat US of A as the appendix of this world, cut it off and you will miss nothing. Come to think of it, the world heartland is controlled by them, from the Pacific to the Baltic Sea to the Indian Ocean.The whole of South Asia and South East Asia and Australia and New Zealand will be obliged to join in as this is where the real money and future developement are and all that pretty much summed up what is happening now, like in the game of WeiQi (GO) by surrounding and picking up pieces around the opponent and prosper, like what is happening now. South America doesn't gives a flying fark to you and the Africa likewise.

America has been reduced to such pathetic situation and when the shooting war started, your best of the best Army, AirForce, Navy and Marines will count for nothing. Power projection will count for nothing when you are not able to have the required replenishments and the A2/AD (Anti-Access/Area Denial) of the opponents are strong enough to harrass and nullify whatever is mustered against them.

America is a continent and that is the continent that will be your prison. You will also have the best Coastguards in the world. You no longer produce what is valuable to the people but cultivate a certain breed of oligarchs that snatched the people's homes right under their noses and these citizenry are the ones that you have to contend with. Not Russia. Not China.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mypan

I agree, my country is done for, by it's own stupidity.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by ramuh

I would like to see a source for STEPHEN Harper saying that. He is a coward and has no clue how to run a country, as evidence by his latest run. When Canadians speak though, he listens. He may jump when the US tells him too (hero worship for Obama) but he knows who has the power to knock him out of office.

In December he told bibi that he doesn't support the plan to build more settlements.

LOL, I just listened/read the transcript of his unwavering support of Israel. He is using antisemitism as the basis for his support.

He made these remarks at the start of a two-day conference on anti-Semitism that is being held on Parliament Hill during Holocaust Education Week. Hmmm...I wonder if that was politically motivated or not? Since when does being Jewish have anything to do with the policies of the Israeli government and their terrorism? He is a nut job.

Edit: Canada also said that they would help out if the invasion of Iraq was allowed by the UN. I would be more interested in what a politician does, than what he says (shouldn't we all be doing that now?).
edit on 25-3-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

This is probably what you read on it >>> www.ctvnews.ca... He doesn't really say if he will defend them militarily or just verbally/diplomatically . But yah he is a nut job and I can't wait until he's out of office ( as well as my local conservative MP).

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You posted two possible scenarios and they both include US army in another sovereign country. USA should stop being a world cop that behaves like he holds god by his balls and can do whatever he wants. USA should first fix its internal problems first and its populations weapon addiction.

Of course Russia will send army if US marines attack russian territory (which includes embassy and naval base). Chinese would attack too if their territory was under attack by US marines.
edit on 26-3-2013 by baburak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join