It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Please Interpret This For Me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It can only mean one thing IMHO:
You intend to "stick it to the man"

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nirvana999

Interesting to say the least, thanks very much friend I will certainly think about what you have said and consider its implications and whether it has any truth to it, it would be foolish to take it as the truth before verifiying it, i'm sure you understand

I do have one asian friend but he wasn't among those on the rooftop so IMHO the oriental symbol is still a mystery. Perhaps I will come across it at some point and it will make sense

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by simplyLOVE

Sword is an anagram for words.
You dream is about your poetry, and writings. Based on your other threads this dream fits well.

Your words are a sharp and powerful tool. You prefer to focus on the eleganc and beauty of your words, which is fitting in your writing.
The Chinese may be Japanees, representing a Hiku you wrote or know.

You enjoy sharing your poetry with others.

One thing that jumped out to me was how sharp you noticed the sword to be. Yet you only show and never wield it.
You either show great restraint and control, or you are neglecting the primary function of a sword, which is not just for display, but to cut, to pierce. The purpose of your words can be more effective than just making a pretty display, your words can move people.

As i think about this might be more of an interpretation for me.

Just some thoughts from a fellow fan of poetry.

Edit: Searched Sword Hiaku and four this.
Samurai

One of the most famous samurai was Basho. What an interesting balance between the sword and the poem. It has been surmised that he left poetry in favor of warrior status, but can you really take the poetry out of the poet

edit on 27-3-2013 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It means you should immediatly run to your nearest Blockbuster or red box and watch KILL BILL volumes 1-3!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join