It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer [mysterious computer hacker] emails link Tony Blair to top-secret Bohemian Grove gathering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Guccifer Strikes Again!!!! I really like this person

Attending the elusive Bohemian Grove retreat should be a priority for former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, News Corp executive Andrew Knight allegedly writes in an email to US Gen. Colin Powell obtained by RT. The mysterious computer hacker known only as Guccifer has once again supplied RT with a trove of presumed personal emails in which the private correspondence between some of the world’s most influential men is put under the looking glass.

The hacker’s target is once again former Secretary of State Colin Powell, and this time the discourse dives into a topic rarely discussed: the annual summer retreat at California’s Bohemian Grove. Guccifer has previously taken credit for hacking Gen. Powell’s Facebook, compromising what are believed to be sensitive emails sent to former-President George W. Bush and even uncovering emails about last year’s Benghazi, Libya terrorist attack allegedly sent to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

In the latest leaked emails sent to RT, Guccifer showcases a number of emails reportedly sent to Colin Powell’s AOL account during the last few years.

Article Link

A hacker specifically targeting and exposing the Illuminati Conspiracy.

This guy is a Badass

Edit: Sorry if its already posted couldn't find it with search.

edit on 25-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

But we know they go to bohemian grove. They planned the Manhattan Project there, and go there for their strange and bizarre weird and odd dancy parties and men in skirts.

All this Email really tells us is that the super illuminati still use AOL...

Oh Lawdy!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Well to be fair. Yes I agree.

However I was more interested in the Hacker him/herself
Interesting person on a mission!

Just because this mission didn't bear juicy fruit. Doesn't mean the next wont. We need more people like this!
It's nice not to feel alone ^.^

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

(From the linked article) "Also included in the email is a PDF attachment — unavailable to RT’s reporters — said to include a response of sorts from Mr. Blair to George Shultz, a longtime member of Washington’s elite that worked as secretary of state underneath US Pres. Ronald Reagan in the late 1980s while Gen. Powell held the position of national security advisor. In his own right, Shultz has been associated with the secretive Bohemian Grove group for decades."

Sounds like it could be used as an insurance file.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

Good point. Maybe that was the whole point of this getting any media coverage at all. More like a warning to the parties mentioned. I wonder what the contents of the PDF are
I would like to see that.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
How do we know this isn't a hoax. This could be the government doing this to themselves and adopting the name
Guccifer and saying it's the work of anonymous

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Guccifer?

At least he has a playful attitude

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

6,249 email in his inbox!! He needs to check them once in a while, that's why people can hack into it.....Whose going to notice??

Guss needs to get into Bush's email and dig up some dirt.....Or Obama for that matter, I would love to see some of their personal emails.....Or phone calls even better!!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

It's not like the person who hacked them can't put it to where it shows up unread.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GenesisDreadnaught

Guccifer has no Anonymous affiliation. Just a lone hacker.

Most core Anons from back in the day have broken off into factions or gone way more rouge. In anticipation of the government executing false flag attacks and blaming it on Anonymous members. Most likely damaging the power grid in the US and blaming it on Anons. That's what we were expecting anyway.

new topics

top topics

join