It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I joined the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by retirednature

I just checked. ANCESTRY.COM says we are distant relatives. When do I get my check...huh....

Des

First things first Des, I love that dragon in your avatar! So appropriate!

This is the completely wrong approach, if I may say so. I have done extensive genealogy work and can give merit to your claims. The most important part is what your experiences have been, and how you can best fit with in our framework. Of course, being family... I will always be willing to lend a helpful hand. Our attempt is not to give hand-outs, but it is to provide what is necessary for you to achieve success.

You heard him Des we related so that means I'm also related to you which means if I could get about 1.125 million that would give me enough to build my success, Also considering the dollars in decline I would like to receive it in Gold bars....along with some of that '___' you took before you wrote this thread. DANKA!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Oh.....now its a different Club of Rome....hog wash!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LemaEcho

I already have higher friends hacking into his bank accounts...we're covered....

Wanna go Island shopping......

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Well with the phrase "Illuminati" changing things up is to be expected. Club of Rome(Black Nobility), Alumbrados(Jesuits), Evian.

Those are the more accurate descriptions of the modern day "Illuminati" as we see it.

Hardly Illuminated individuals.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ignored my question regarding who you sacrificed to gain entry....

Your silence is deafening.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by shells4u

Well with the phrase "Illuminati" changing things up is to be expected. Club of Rome(Black Nobility), Alumbrados(Jesuits), Evian.

Those are the more accurate descriptions of the modern day "Illuminati" as we see it.

Hardly Illuminated individuals.

So...you are saying the OP joined the Jesuits....oh boy...this just gets better and better.....

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I already have higher friends hacking into his bank accounts...we're covered....

Wanna go Island shopping......

Des

Sounds good I'm thinking Bora bora or Ibeza in the Mediterranean at least, or maybe the caribbean WE COULD BE PIRATES! YAR! I hear a BS breeze a brewin...and the rum is really good plus there's TREASURE!!! ........YAR!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

No, not at all. Ide say he joined the I'm seeking Attention club.

I was merely pointing out who the Illuminati is. (in one respect).

I don't believe the OP for a second. If he had said he became a Free Mason I might believe him slightly more.

Edit: I only commented because I saw defense of oligarchs taking place. Unacceptable.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Ignored my question regarding who you sacrificed to gain entry....

Your silence is deafening.

There was no sacrifice, that's just a lame claim. You think I actually sacrificed someone or a person, as in murder, just to join? This is exactly what none of you understand. It's not like that... it's not like that at all. Granted, I can't speak for the entire history of the group and there certainly are some occult type, but many of us don't actually believe these things, rather they are a thread. It's a means of abstract thinking really, just another way to look at things I guess. We twist many of them so that they become a little more esoteric, disguising the story lines to which you have observed.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

lol, my thoughts precisely!!

For someone now to say they work for the illuminati or joined them , is the same as growing up in the 60's and saying you are working for the mob, you didn't go out to whack people but your boss is shady and you knew which direction your payroll came from. Everyone worked for the mob if you had a neighborhood job.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

No, not at all. Ide say he joined the I'm seeking Attention club.

I was merely pointing out who the Illuminati is. (in one respect).

I don't believe the OP for a second. If he had said he became a Free Mason I might believe him slightly more.

Edit: I only commented because I saw defense of oligarchs taking place. Unacceptable.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

I'd believe him more if he said he was a PIRATE! ....yar!

Okay I'm done being a pirate.....for now

edit on 25-3-2013 by LemaEcho because: I'm not a pirate I know.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

lol ^.^

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LemaEcho

I'd believe him more if he said he was a PIRATE! ....yar!

Okay I'm done being a pirate.....for now

edit on 25-3-2013 by LemaEcho because: I'm not a pirate I know.

Well, guys, I just wanted to say that I joined a pirate crew, it's based off the coast of somalia! i'll send a postcard once we find captain jacks buried treasures!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
For further information as to how to join the Illuminati, please visit the following:

studioknow.com...
How to Join the Illuminati: Membership Application

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

For further information as to how to join the Illuminati, please visit the following:

studioknow.com...

Damn this was a great idea! Hey maybe I should start a site with pirate membership, fee will be a peg legged parrot.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

studioknow.com...

Let me guess. Just 13 easy payments of $66.60........ I see your game now.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

studioknow.com...

Scam Spam....from your link....

How to Join the Illuminati: Full Disclosure

Please note that I receive $10 in Illuminati Amazon.com Club Card points for every person I successfully recruit. Furthermore, I only need to recruit 57 more members before being awarded an “Illuminati Recruiter Badge” on my secret public profile. If you have followed these instructions and have been accepted to the Illuminati, please let me know in the comments section below. If you have any more questions about how to join the Illuminati, feel free to ask.

Thank you, my friends. I wait with longing for the dawn of the New World Order.

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

There was no sacrifice, that's just a lame claim. You think I actually sacrificed someone or a person, as in murder, just to join? This is exactly what none of you understand. It's not like that... it's not like that at all. Granted, I can't speak for the entire history of the group and there certainly are some occult type, but many of us don't actually believe these things, rather they are a thread. It's a means of abstract thinking really, just another way to look at things I guess. We twist many of them so that they become a little more esoteric, disguising the story lines to which you have observed.

I bet you joined some illuminati card game fan club or something.. Stop wasting our time kiddo. You cannot join the illuminati. How do I know? Because I joined and they told me so.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I have you to personally blame for having to wipe clean my laptop screen .....I think it was the part in your quote that read "Furthermore, I only need to recruit 57 more members before being awarded an “Illuminati Recruiter Badge” on my secret public profile"....that made me spit my coffee out!!
Hahahahaha

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Let me guess. Just 13 easy payments of $66.60........ I see your game now.

Hahaha, there's an option for 12 easy payments followed by one BIG complicated payment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join