It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I joined the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by retirednature

I just checked. ANCESTRY.COM says we are distant relatives. When do I get my check...huh....

Des

First things first Des, I love that dragon in your avatar! So appropriate!

This is the completely wrong approach, if I may say so. I have done extensive genealogy work and can give merit to your claims. The most important part is what your experiences have been, and how you can best fit with in our framework. Of course, being family... I will always be willing to lend a helpful hand. Our attempt is not to give hand-outs, but it is to provide what is necessary for you to achieve success.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
What's the first rule of a SECRET society? (hint: same rule from fight club)
Call me skeptical that you actually joined.

edit on 25-3-2013 by PutAQuarterIn because: (no reason given)

There's no need for secrecy any more, "we're out of the closet" so to speak.

If you think we're so secretive, why has ATS for so many years been full of "Illuminati Symbolism in Media" threads?

Right...

Then why do the elite still publically deny it's existence? Many people believe in it, but no one who's allegedly involved has ever said "Oh yeah it's real, I totally joined it"

Would you ever want to subject yourself to the ridicule and ridiculous charges against you. Over things you truly don't have control over and because you want to change things, you are then blamed for every unfortunate event. Look, the world was heating up for a bit, malleable, now we build houses on the rock. Get it?

Which brings me back to my original point...Why would you announce it if you did indeed join. (like joining is an option, as others have mentioned). When you make claims like this, half don't believe you and assume it's attention seeking, the others would view you as an enemy. No one in their right mind would ever announce being involved.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

Over things you truly don't have control over and because you want to change things, you are then blamed for every unfortunate event.

Omg, Wow. That sentence if it was ever spoken by a Rothschild or Rockefeller. Would be the most insane thing I have ever heard.

Nono. Elite groups being pedophiles and satanists is there problem. And the insanity aspect.
Edit: And being unwilling to realize some members of their families and groups ARE, even if some of them are not. That delusional mentality... Unacceptable!

To act like they just tried to help. HAHAHA.... They can F##K right off with that mentality.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

Every family has a crazy uncle.

Unfortunately sometimes, our uncle's carry positions that allow them to have a position of great influence over others. We try our best, but it's not as if we would ever knowingly allow for these things to happen. Now that's insanity.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Coughbscough

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I guess nobody believes me, that's cool. We don't and I don't need you anyways, you need us. Don't think so?

You'll crumble under your own weight of consumption.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This post as totally inspired me to go join the Ladies Circle!

I wonder if I get discount craft glue for entering it's inner sanctum's!?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I just checked. ANCESTRY.COM says we are distant relatives. When do I get my check...huh....

Des

Our attempt is not to give hand-outs, but it is to provide what is necessary for you to achieve success.

And that would consist of...?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I guess nobody believes me, that's cool. We don't and I don't need you anyways, you need us. Don't think so?

Hey buddy, I don't need none of you scumbags. how about you start moving around amongst society with that attitude
We will see who rules the school then mofo.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Wow, you turned face pretty quick. One minute you were talking about how you want us to succeed, now you're saying you don't need us and we will crumble.

How good is the medical insurance once you join the Illuminati? Do they cover medication for bipolar disorder?

Anyhow, you hardly seem like club material to me. Is this like playing dress-up, but over the Internet?

And you still have not answered why you chose to post this. Why would a member of an elite secret society post on ATS? Do they not give you enough attention and personal affirmation at the Illuminati Block Party?

edit on 25-3-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Every family has a crazy uncle.

Unfortunately sometimes, our uncle's carry positions that allow them to have a position of great influence over others. We try our best, but it's not as if we would ever knowingly allow for these things to happen. Now that's insanity.

First off. Obviously this is a troll thread for fun. I don't believe you've joined anything. If you had said you joined Free Masonry of X lodge that would be (slightly) different.

Second. Every family has a crazy uncle. Well in relation to the 12-13 families that pretty much own the world (almost) the vast majority of them are crazy. If there are any who weren't they didn't have enough balls to stand up to the rest. Doing anything now is to little too late? However when the Truth and Reconciliation Trials come around acting NOW might buy them some plus points.

But the state of our world is 100% to blame on various key actions many of these people have been up to. To in ANY WAY state otherwise on there behalf is not good enough. No one is buying that. I damn well never will. Ignorant sociopathic old men, The lot of them. The only so called member of an Elite Family that I have ever seen do anything positive for humanity was JFK. and he got straight up killed for trying to warn us. Other than that nope. All they do is hold back humanity and come up with excuses why its ok their holding us back. Utter Scum.....

Gna be tough round here for a Rothschild REAL SOON. Might be time for another family name change.....

edit on 25-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here is the definition for the club of Rome....Hmmmm....why didnt the OP state this originally in his beginning statement that is the true conspiracy....en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity! It is ecological balance! You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today!

You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about America and democracy. There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state, Karl Marx? They get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, minimax solutions, and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Beale. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business. The world is a business, Mr. Beale. It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live, Mr. Beale, to see that... perfect world... in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality. One vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock. All necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused. And I have chosen you, Mr. Beale, to preach this evangel.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Were they at a local career fair or something? How does one go about doing that? 1-800-joinilluminati
edit on 25-3-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Your mentality is a great example of how they are retarded.

There's our current society and the way things work. If some of us are too dependent on the system that's because some of the elite family members designed society that way so they would always be necessary.

However don't let that aspect delude your judgment.

Society could be structured many ways. Many positive ways that don't involve oligarchs scum.

Also the current structure sucks and is illogical. I blame the VAST majority of this on these various groups of people trying to make sure they have a hand in every pie....

I don't require any of these scum in my life. If society shut down I would be fine. So I don't class myself in the "Useless Eater" category... But more to the point. Our society can be structured many positive ways. And it will be when all the tyrannical scum are in jail or dead.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
OMFG!!!
these replys are killing me in the good kinda way....Btw Mr. Illuminated one would you be so happy as to tell me who murdered / poisoned my great ancestor Pres William Harrison so i can take a poop on their grave it would be greatly appreciated..
...One more thing if you aren't related to royalty they will probably find a way for you to disappear soon enough and then use your family in some sadistic Luciferian ritual. Like Des said I would take the UFO from Greer before I buy into eugenics and global destruction...OH! that's right..you are the ones helping how silly of me

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So you joined this?The Club of Rome

Which on are you?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yes, Ned Beatty was excellent as Arthur Jensen in the 1976 film Network, but why are you quoting from it?

Really, movie quotes are your revelation of wisdom to us? Where's the juicy secret stuff? Hey, how about you predict something to show us you are "in the know"?

Please, go back to watching hit movies from the 1970's.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Dude, leave your bedroom and get some sunlight.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Wow, you turned face pretty quick. One minute you were talking about how you want us to succeed, now you're saying you don't need us and we will crumble.

How good is the medical insurance once you join the Illuminati? Do they cover medication for bipolar disorder?

Anyhow, you hardly seem like club material to me. Is this like playing dress-up, but over the Internet?

And you still have not answered why you chose to post this. Why would a member of an elite secret society post on ATS? Do they not give you enough attention and personal affirmation at the Illuminati Block Party?

edit on 25-3-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

It's hard being an Illuminati, it will drive you crazy. It was more of a fear mongering tactic, I suppose, just appeasing the ATS crowd. Is there something inaccurate about my statement? If so, I'd like to know, for I can provide an endless amount of information that suggests that this is indeed the truth.

BTW, it's a DIFFERENT "The Club of Rome" with no association with the following("Club of Rome": en.wikipedia.org...

Just thought I'd set the record straight on that.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
why didnt the OP mention this....The aims of the Club of Rome are: to identify the most crucial problems which will determine the future of humanity through integrated and forward-looking analysis; to evaluate alternative scenarios for the future and to assess risks, choices and opportunities; to develop and propose practical solutions to the challenges identified; to communicate the new insights and knowledge derived from this analysis to decision-makers in the public and private sectors and also to the general public and to stimulate public debate and effective action to improve the prospects for the future...I guess he didn't want us to take his claim seriously.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join