I joined the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
After a long time debating whether or not it was an appropriate move for my family and I, I am happy to say that I have joined the Illuminati. With the current direction that the world is heading in, maybe it was self preservation pushing me towards this decision, maybe it's the fact that money 'makes the Earth spin". What I do know, is that I've worked too damn hard to be where I'm at. Much of my success can be attributed to my friends, family, and most of all... God.

Having said this, there's also a secret agenda behind my decision. Something to which I think may resonate with many of you. Through out my families history over the past 300 years, many notable individuals have came and gone with in their respective fields. Some of which made enough money to pass down through generations. Yet, there seems to be this recurring pattern of this wealth dwindling away every 50 or so years. Well, NO MORE!

My family is no longer going to worry about their retirements. Never once will any of them wonder about where their next meal is coming from. There will ALWAYS be a position available with in the networks I have created for any member of my family to earn a decent living. There being such a strong success and wealth generation history associated with my family, it's becoming counterproductive not to join the Illuminati. It's not about "if you can't beat them, join them", it's about recognizing history and knowing what it is to be human.

We all want you to be 'Illuminati', but unfortunately... it's not in the cards. To be honest, it's mostly due to many individuals not caring enough about their friends, families or themselves. Well, we do...

"It is easy to be accurate if you have the freedom to be complicated, and it is very easy to be simple if you have the freedom to shade the truth. What's hard is to be simple and very accurate, and that takes work to figure out what are the simple truths that are going to sustain your case."

The simple truth...

"Those who don't set goals in life end up being controlled by those who do."

Get it?
edit on 25-3-2013 by retirednature because: sp

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What's the first rule of a SECRET society? (hint: same rule from fight club)
Call me skeptical that you actually joined.
edit on 25-3-2013 by PutAQuarterIn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Congratulations on becoming a made man. Please feel free to keep us updated on your organisations plans, afterall we're one BIG happy family here at ATS. We promise not to tell anyone, because to be quite honest nobody believes a word anybody reads on here anyway.

Best of luck to you and your family, I'm sure you have worked very hard to achieve your goal!!
edit on 25/3/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yeah... Right.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn

There's no need for secrecy any more, "we're out of the closet" so to speak.

If you think we're so secretive, why has ATS for so many years been full of "Illuminati Symbolism in Media" threads?

Right...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I just checked. ANCESTRY.COM says we are distant relatives. When do I get my check...huh....

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

So which one of your beloved did you sacrifice to gain entry?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How does it feel to sell your soul?
And what a BS line "those who don't set goals get controlled by those who do" Are u on some pure coke?
If you think this life is about providing for your family and being wealthy you are missing the whole point.
Good luck with your new "family" maybe you get sacrificed or something if your lucky

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Can you please be more specific??? Which club did you join??? Illuminate is just an overall term...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Congratulations on becoming a made man. Please feel free to keep us updated on your organisations plans, afterall we're one BIG happy family here at ATS. We promise not to tell anyone, because to be quite honest nobody believes a word anybody reads on here anyway.

Best of luck to you and your family, I'm sure you have worked very hard to achieve your goal!!
edit on 25/3/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

Well, I guess you could start paying attention to Africa if you want to make money. Private property in Africa will become the next most valuable thing. But you're never going to get a foot in the door if you don't set up business.

Oh no, please tell EVERYONE! Healthy competition is what keeps the wheels moving my friend.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

One does not join the Illuminati....this is a joke right? Perhaps some sort of confirmation....evidence of any sort?

edit on 25-3-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Congratulations! Now may I sell you the Big Ben?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature

If you think we're so secretive, why has ATS for so many years been full of "Illuminati Symbolism in Media" threads?

Right...

Then why do the elite still publically deny it's existence? Many people believe in it, but no one who's allegedly involved has ever said "Oh yeah it's real, I totally joined it"

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

Can you please be more specific??? Which club did you join??? Illuminate is just an overall term...

It's going to sound like fiction, but it's actually called "The Club Of Rome" lol!

I thought it was a little corny, that's when I realized the true potential of it. Accompany The Club of Rome with Agenda 21 and the world would be right with in 30 years. We'd like to think that the UN was in our pocket, but they've gone kinda rouge if you ask me.

There's a lot that is compartmentalized, so it's not like I know everything. Although I can assure you that those who focus on prosperity and sustainability of our planet will undoubtedly be amongst the wealthiest in the world. It's really that simple.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

? Joined?? um. I suspect you don't know what your talking about. Which sect? And I was under the impression one could not just join. In fact i'm almost 100% certain it doesn't work that way.

Plus most people don't even mean "Illuminati" when they say the phrase. They use it to epitomize various other thoughts and groups.

And that doesn't even begin to mention the origins of the phrase Illuminati. (E.G when people think of the Illuminati they think of the most closed minded Un-Illuminated individuals in our society)

So no...... No you didn't
edit on 25-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Right...

Then why do the elite still publically deny it's existence? Many people believe in it, but no one who's allegedly involved has ever said "Oh yeah it's real, I totally joined it"

Would you ever want to subject yourself to the ridicule and ridiculous charges against you. Over things you truly don't have control over and because you want to change things, you are then blamed for every unfortunate event. Look, the world was heating up for a bit, malleable, now we build houses on the rock. Get it?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Sam's Club is not the Illuminati, even though they gave you a card and a "special" feeling.

But seriously, I do not believe your claim, nor will many here. If you had joined the Illuminati, what possible reason could you have for posting it on ATS? Exactly, none.

And telling secrets is frowned upon, so by posting this you would be risking a great deal... for what? Exactly, nothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

How much did you have to pay to join. I hear Dr. Greer, for a fee of course, can hook you up with a trip on a UFO....

I'd rather go for the space ship ride.....

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Over things you truly don't have control over and because you want to change things, you are then blamed for every unfortunate event.

Omg, Wow. That sentence if it was ever spoken by a Rothschild or Rockefeller. Would be the most insane thing I have ever heard.

Nono. Elite groups being pedophiles and satanists is there problem. And the insanity aspect.
Edit: And being unwilling to realize some members of their families and groups ARE, even if some of them are not. That delusional mentality... Unacceptable!

To act like they just tried to help. HAHAHA.... They can F##K right off with that mentality.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join