It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Leader: - Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Recent twitter activity (credit to ATS member bigyin for finding this)

@russian_market: KREMLIN TO "FREEZE ASSETS" OF GERMAN COMPANIES IN RUSSIA AS ANSWER TO EU ON CYPRUS - NEKRASSOV

A Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) “urgent bulletin” being sent to Embassies around the world today is advising both Russian citizens and companies to begin divesting their assets from Western banking and financial institutions “immediately” as Kremlin fears grow that both the European Union and United States are preparing for the largest theft of private wealth in modern history.

According to this “urgent bulletin,” this warning is being made at the behest of Prime Minister Medvedev who earlier today warned against the Western banking systems actions against EU Member Cyprus by stating:

“All possible mistakes that could be made have been made by them, the measure that was proposed is of a confiscation nature, and unprecedented in its character. I can’t compare it with anything but ... decisions made by Soviet authorities ... when they didn’t think much about the savings of their population. But we are living in the 21st century, under market economic conditions. Everybody has been insisting that ownership rights should be respected.”

Medvedev’s statements echo those of President Putin who, likewise, warned about the EU’s unprecedented private asset grab in Cyprus calling it “unjust, unprofessional, and dangerous.”

government.ru...

Some further information that this might be happening:

www.zerohedge.com...

As soon as I learned that a lot of Russian money was in Cyprus (Putin's money) I knew they weren't going to just sit there and let the EU take it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is all breaking news folks, perhaps the Russians already got their money:

www.zerohedge.com...

Which means there is hardly anything left and the people of Cyprus will be holding the bag on it all.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yet further madness from the European Union:

Cyprus bail-out: as it happened - March 25, 2013

Head of the Eurogroup of eurozone finance ministers Jeroen Dijsselbloem has spooked global markets by saying the Cyprus bank restructuring deal should be considered a template for the rest of the single currency bloc.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Is it just me, or does it appear they are actively trying to make this crisis even larger then it is.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I did this a year ago.

And now I will also advise everyone else to do the same. Take your money out now.

I have said many times that to put your life savings behind 3 feet of concrete and steel is insane when you don't have the key.

The little interest you gain is nothing compared to the entire balance which will be stolen.

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
and put it where ? in russian banks ?

lolololololol

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Recent twitter activity (credit to ATS member bigyin for finding this)

@russian_market: KREMLIN TO "FREEZE ASSETS" OF GERMAN COMPANIES IN RUSSIA AS ANSWER TO EU ON CYPRUS - NEKRASSOV

A Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) “urgent bulletin” being sent to Embassies around the world today is advising both Russian citizens and companies to begin divesting their assets from Western banking and financial institutions “immediately” as Kremlin fears grow that both the European Union and United States are preparing for the largest theft of private wealth in modern history.

According to this “urgent bulletin,” this warning is being made at the behest of Prime Minister Medvedev who earlier today warned against the Western banking systems actions against EU Member Cyprus by stating:

“All possible mistakes that could be made have been made by them, the measure that was proposed is of a confiscation nature, and unprecedented in its character. I can’t compare it with anything but ... decisions made by Soviet authorities ... when they didn’t think much about the savings of their population. But we are living in the 21st century, under market economic conditions. Everybody has been insisting that ownership rights should be respected.”

Medvedev’s statements echo those of President Putin who, likewise, warned about the EU’s unprecedented private asset grab in Cyprus calling it “unjust, unprofessional, and dangerous.”

government.ru...

Some further information that this might be happening:

www.zerohedge.com...

As soon as I learned that a lot of Russian money was in Cyprus (Putin's money) I knew they weren't going to just sit there and let the EU take it.

Man to read this, we're surely living in the Twilight Zone. Russia has become us and we them

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal broke this story over a week ago.

Sorcha not so 'fail' today I see.
edit on 25-3-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
and put it where ? in russian banks ?

lolololololol

Well just say this all comes to pass, you will be left holding is a debt card that doesn't work.

While some of us who have been preparing will have the necessities of life....please don't come a knocking looking for handouts. Perhaps Obama will give you a share of what he has.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Sorcha Faal broke this story over a week ago.

Sorcha not so 'fail' today I see.
edit on 25-3-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

The Russian Federation website not good enough for you? Zerohedge and the link provided for the "template" info not adequate?
edit on 25-3-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

---------------------------

Edit:

Perhaps the embassy bit is Fail as I research further I can't find those statements in the docs.
edit on 25-3-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

I'm still skeptical.

as Kremlin fears grow

Still sounds like sorcha faal to me...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

No. Fail as always. This is an attempt to intertwine two separate stories and make it appear to be the same thereby giving credence to sorcha faal by association. SF is a known, certified master hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

No. Fail as always. This is an attempt to intertwine two separate stories and make it appear to be the same thereby giving credence to sorcha faal by association. SF is a known, certified master hoaxer.

Look beyond sorcha faal.

It doesn't matter what the source is right now as the issue is truly unfolding whether you want to believe it or not. Stop looking for the golden source and look towards the 1,000's of others.

Or...Keep your money in the bank and wait to see what unfolds.

Your choice.

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I agree, beyond the "take your money out now" embassy bit, the rest of the information is VERY viable. From what I am seeing the Russians are extremely pissed at the attempt to take their money, that the finance ministers have stated that the Cyprus deal may be a template for other EU nations.

Things appear to be picking up steam. Now I now some of you are saying "Fail" and disregarding the information but to me this is writing on the wall of what may be coming.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Hi Wookiep...long time no see.

I'll tell you a little something I know to be true, from first hand experience. Many many years ago, I used to be an International Seller for a high tech corporation. I had dealings with my Russian counterparts in the business.

One thing that is fact...the whole Russian economy is run by, what we'd call the Mafia here. You don't do any business on any level without bribing along the way. It's just business as usual over there.

If you think Russia hasn't been privy to inside info on the inside track of the Cyprus fiasco, then you need to do some research on the Russian business culture. They make our Mafia look like Kindergarten. They are pissed....very pissed.

Things are only going to get much, much worse.

Des

edit on 25-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

So do you think it is a possibility that Russia may "tax" German companies in Russia?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I did this a year ago.

And now I will also advise everyone else to do the same. Take your money out now.

I have said many times that to put your life savings behind 3 feet of concrete and steel is insane when you don't have the key.

The little interest you gain is nothing compared to the entire balance which will be stolen.

Peace
Yeah good call,.
I did the same thing also,
I only keep enough in my accounts to cover checks, and the rest is in a safe.
I pay myself the interest I would make,.
,. works out kinda well actually,.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So do you think it is a possibility that Russia may "tax" German companies in Russia?

Taxed...I'd be more afraid of being seized...if I were a German company in Russia.....jmoho...

The whole situation is extremely volatile...the dominoes are lining up..and trembling.

Des

edit on 25-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I agree, beyond the "take your money out now" embassy bit, the rest of the information is VERY viable. From what I am seeing the Russians are extremely pissed at the attempt to take their money, that the finance ministers have stated that the Cyprus deal may be a template for other EU nations.

Things appear to be picking up steam. Now I now some of you are saying "Fail" and disregarding the information but to me this is writing on the wall of what may be coming.

I look at it this way. If I'm wrong and it's all a bunch of BS and it's all ok, what do you have to lose by pulling out all of your life savings now? You can always opt in again and hand over everything you have to the system for them to do what they want with your money.

But...what if I'm right? What will you lose then? Everything.

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I guess people want to just go "Sorcha", snicker a bit and move on.

As you said, I am just providing my opinion on what information I find and yes, what if you take your money out of the bank. You can put it back in just as easy.

and it is just my opinion on things, I should hope that people just won't take MY word on things and act on it without doing their own research.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Hiya Destiny, I sure miss those good ol RP threads. *sigh* ...

You're right of course. Things are only going to get worse, and will never get better as long as the FED still exists.

I've just gotten pretty good at spotting SF on ATS over the years is all.
With that said, the situation in Cyprus is no joke indeed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join