It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Beast Image

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The Role of Science and Technology in the Unfolding of Bible Prophecy...............

Does the mark of the beast and the image of the beast have anything to do with rapidly emerging technologies? What about the very realistic prospect that we are entering a time when the question of what it means to be human will be challenged, manipulated, and eventually changed? How should a Christian respond to such developments and is there even an answer from the Biblical Worldview?

Rise of the Beast Image:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sorry OP.... my reaction is negative, but please do not take it personal. No offense...

This is why I simply cannot align myself with Christianity.

Jesus teaches me to think for myself.... be a free thinker like him. Seek and find.

Christianity teaches not to think for yourself and believe what "they" tell you, depending on which denomination of course because there are many with different interpretations.

The best interpretation of the Bible I have found, for myself, is from me.

This lecturer is putting Lucifer and occultist along with one, if not the best philosopher of our time, Manly P Hall?

Manly himself believed in Jesus. This guy has no clue what he is talking about.

He speaks of people being deceived and pointing the finger.... that is exactly what he is doing.

Esoteric wisdom is no secret. Manly Hall for example has tons of hours of lectures on youtube. lol All you have to do is seek it. Internet holds no secrets. We can find anything we want with a click.

People who have never listened to Manly Hall or studied him have no clue what they are talking about. Manly Hall spoke for Jesus, not against.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

I really believe it is time for the fundamental Christians to take as stand! They need to make a concerted effort RIGHT NOW! If they believe that technology is the Devil's work they should smash all their computers, TV's and smart phones!

Follow Matthew 18:9 : And if your eye offend you, pluck it out, and cast it from you: it is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

And either start plucking their eyes out or getting rid of these infernal contraptions! I am sure they and others would be much happier!

Hypocrisy is a major tenet of this Video that is filled with technology...it should not be watched unless you are a hypocrite.

edit on 25-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I really believe it is time for the fundamental Christians to take as stand! They need to make a concerted effort RIGHT NOW! If they believe that technology is the Devil's work they should smash all their computers, TV's and smart phones!

Follow Matthew 18:9 : And if your eye offend you, pluck it out, and cast it from you: it is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

And either start plucking their eyes out or getting rid of these infernal contraptions! I am sure they and others would be much happier!

Your knee jerk reaction shows you never bothered to watch the video. He never says technology in itself is a bad idea and nor does the Bible for that matter, just a lecture on the role technology will play in Bible prophecy and nothing more. You do agree that technology obviously will play a major role in something as well known as the Mark of the Beast do you? Or are you just trolling? Don't waste my time.
edit on 25-3-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Sorry OP.... my reaction is negative, but please do not take it personal. No offense...

This is why I simply cannot align myself with Christianity.

Jesus teaches me to think for myself.... be a free thinker like him. Seek and find.

Christianity teaches not to think for yourself and believe what "they" tell you, depending on which denomination of course because there are many with different interpretations.

The best interpretation of the Bible I have found, for myself, is from me.

This lecturer is putting Lucifer and occultist along with one, if not the best philosopher of our time, Manly P Hall?

Manly himself believed in Jesus. This guy has no clue what he is talking about.

He speaks of people being deceived and pointing the finger.... that is exactly what he is doing.

Esoteric wisdom is no secret. Manly Hall for example has tons of hours of lectures on youtube. lol All you have to do is seek it. Internet holds no secrets. We can find anything we want with a click.

People who have never listened to Manly Hall or studied him have no clue what they are talking about. Manly Hall spoke for Jesus, not against.

Their are "Christians" that talk the talk and then there are those that walk the walk, and Manly Hall sure as hell wasn't the latter, if I am to insult my own intelligence in calling him a true Christian just because he spoke highly of him in public. I find that a lot of militant Atheists who dismiss religion are closet Satanists to the core, and men like William Cooper agrees with me as he explained this very well.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

Your knee jerk reaction shows you never bothered to watch the video. He never says technology in itself is a bad idea and nor does the Bible for that matter, just a lecture on the role technology will play in Bible prophecy and nothing more. You do agree that technology obviously will play a major role in something as well known as the Mark of the Beast do you? Or are you just trolling? Don't waste my time.

I am not here to waste your time I am here to tell you all the preachers with their Technology all the powerpoints, electric music, stadium lighting, video displays, laptops, need to draw a line in the sand.

I am watching this hour plus video. Sure why not wont change my mind. Either you believe that technology is the devils tool or you don't.

I think that there are people who are trying to make the Bible true with no care if it is God's plan or not. They are trying to Imantize the Eschaton. I think that powerful people can make the bible a self fulfilling prophecy to keep sheeple in line!

Now if you were in a church and Pastor started using an incantation or speaking of spells in Latin while waving around a tree branch wand. He would be called a heretic and thrown out of the church or worse! But they think nothing of using technology without batting an eye.

Honestly I have learned more about Luciferian and pagan beliefs from Christians then I ever had on my own curiosity!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

Honestly I have learned more about Luciferian and pagan beliefs from Christians then I ever had on my own curiosity!

Well, in that case, I'm flattered, it means we Christians are doing a damn good job exposing them. The only thing in your post that's worth responding to.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well, in that case, I'm flattered, it means we Christians are doing a damn good job exposing them. The only thing in your post that's worth responding to.

The Christians have adopted so many pagan beliefs and ideas they are not even remotely followers of the Bible and the written word of Jesus in outward traditions!

Tell me where the celebrations of Easter and Christmas or any other tradition are in the bible other than the ones written by the Jews in the Old Testament?

He made some fantastic points with it being a nation of Christians but not a Christian nation. Do you vote conservative? Those are the same people who deify George Washington! And yet the moral majority made sure these clowns are put into office!

If Technology is part of the fall then it should be rejected or you are a hypocrite. That is pretty simple.

In the bible it states not to do necromancy or witchcraft and yet even Aston Kutcher knows computers can be thought of as a tool like witchcraft!

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 “When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

And yet this is a video teaching about doing these things!

Fast forward to 24.31 in your video he even directly states! "IF YOU LOOK UP CAIN IN THE OCCULT"! How would he know this unless HE LEARNED about the abominable practices? In the next section he choose to read from the HERMETIC Doctrine!

Now if he is a pastor or Christian teacher of any type he is would be a hypocrite! As he is sharing and teaching knowledge of the OCCULT!

If that is not hypocrisy please do tell me what it is?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Their are "Christians" that talk the talk and then there are those that walk the walk, and Manly Hall sure as hell wasn't the latter, if I am to insult my own intelligence in calling him a true Christian just because he spoke highly of him in public. I find that a lot of militant Atheists who dismiss religion are closet Satanists to the core, and men like William Cooper agrees with me as he explained this very well.

He wasn't a Christian from what I gather but believed the Religion itself to do more good than bad. He thinks more of the religion than I.

He certainly didn't walk the walk? How did you come to that conclusion? Be specific please.

Satanists? Define a "Satanist"? Atheist do not worship a God.

edit on 25-3-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The Christians have adopted so many pagan beliefs and ideas they are not even remotely followers of the Bible and the written word of Jesus in outward traditions!

Tell me where the celebrations of Easter and Christmas or any other tradition are in the bible other than the ones written by the Jews in the Old Testament?

He made some fantastic points with it being a nation of Christians but not a Christian nation. Do you vote conservative? Those are the same people who deify George Washington! And yet the moral majority made sure these clowns are put into office!

If Technology is part of the fall then it should be rejected or you are a hypocrite. That is pretty simple.

In the bible it states not to do necromancy or witchcraft and yet even Aston Kutcher knows computers can be thought of as a tool like witchcraft!

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 “When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

And yet this is a video teaching about doing these things!

Fast forward to 24.31 in your video he even directly states! "IF YOU LOOK UP CAIN IN THE OCCULT"! How would he know this unless HE LEARNED about the abominable practices? In the next section he choose to read from the HERMETIC Doctrine!

Now if he is a pastor or Christian teacher of any type he is would be a hypocrite! As he is sharing and teaching knowledge of the OCCULT!

If that is not hypocrisy please do tell me what it is?

As the guy pointed out, technology is a generic term. It doesn't mean the computer, or the car, whatever, it refers to any creation of man with the assumed intent to make life easier. The Bible says that knowledge will increase in the end times. It was inevitable. The technology people love, that most people have become dependent on and will sell their souls to get for the sake of convenience will end up destroying us in the end times, and that's the bottom line. As for him giving a run down on the occult beliefs pervading society. The Bible tells us to be as wise as serpents, to not be ignorant of Satan's devices, and the obvious way to do it is to gain knowledge. Somehow someone giving a lecture about the occult means they believe in it. You cannot exist in this world remaining ignorant of the beliefs of others around you. In a war, you want to know everything you could possibly know about your enemy before making a move.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

He wasn't a Christian from what I gather but believed the Religion itself to do more good than bad. He thinks more of the religion than I.

He certainly didn't walk the walk? How did you come to that conclusion? Be specific please.

Satanists? Define a "Satanist"? Atheist do not worship a God.

edit on 25-3-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

Of course not, and I never said they do worship a God. Luciferianism, which is basically just another name for satanism is a philosophy for them, a philosophy that is religious in origin. They adopt it because its a very man centered belief system, rather they believe in a 'Satan' or 'Lucifer' character or not.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am going to be blunt and frank. I was born and raised a Christian and I have decided NEVER to return to the church! What did it for me? What made me decide? The pastors leading their flocks, and other Christians who believed without asking if I needed to be saved. That and becoming as wise as a Serpent. I cannot understand the mind of God but I do know about hypocrisy and there are very, very few "Christian" Churches that are not filled to the brim with it!

See I believe there are some very powerful men who claim to be Christians (and may very well be) who are influencing the world to bring about the Imantization of the Eschaton!

I really want to challenge you here in your war and ask you some questions.

Do you know and trust your leaders and Generals in this so called war? And how well do you know their agenda? Or do you just follow blindly? And just who exactly would you be going to war with? Do you believe the MARK is coming? Do you believe that the ones creating this are all non-Christians? Do you believe technology is a tool of Satan? Do you believe that science is filled with non-believers and atheists? Do you believe in the "Literal" translation of the bible? Do you believe that God would allow the Devil to trick us with science?

Do you believe that if Jesus comes back that all the Christians will be absolved from the atrocities they have committed in God's name and the way that they treated his home, this planet?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Revelations 13

And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a pink teddy bear on their right hand or on their forehead,

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
hacker

Josh Powell tells young boys he has surprise before taking axe to them

www.imperfectparent.com...

Detective: Josh Powell computer depicted parent-child sex

usnews.nbcnews.com...

edit on 25-3-2013 by Miracula because: Dark temptation edit

edit on 25-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Do you know and trust your leaders and Generals in this so called war? And how well do you know their agenda? Or do you just follow blindly?

The only "general" any real Christian should be having is Jesus and the word of God. Beyond this, no man blindly leads me.

And just who exactly would you be going to war with?

Satan and his disciples.

Do you believe the MARK is coming?

Obviously, why do you think I made the thread in the first place?

Do you believe that the ones creating this are all non-Christians?

Not necessarily, no man will be deemed innocent in Gods eyes just because they claim to be a Christian. I can assure you that anybody directly participating in creating the 'mark' will be judged as harshly as those who take it.

Do you believe technology is a tool of Satan?

I'll put it this way, I would take any invention sold to us by the media as a benefit that we all end up being addicted to and totally dependent on to do basic everyday things with a huge grain of salt, with extreme suspicion. Why is it law that we must have digital connection to watch a TV? How anyone could not see this as a prime example of a precursor to everyone being forced to take the mark in the future is beyond my understanding.

Do you believe that science is filled with non-believers and atheists?

Far from it, the Bible tells us to test all things, which is what science is supposed to be all about. If it is not testable, or observable, then it is not real science.

Do you believe in the "Literal" translation of the bible?

Depends on what you mean by "literal".

Do you believe that God would allow the Devil to trick us with science?

We were warned about this in particular by the disciples of Jesus about being fooled into accepting junk as "science". The Devil comes in like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Since we've been given the warnings in the Bible, the inspired word of God, it is henceforth your fault if you allow yourself to be deceived, not using the brain that God gave you.

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen. - 1 Timothy 6:20

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you believe that if Jesus comes back that all the Christians will be absolved from the atrocities they have committed in God's name and the way that they treated his home, this planet?

If those calling themselves Christians just so happens to not be raptured off this rock before the world experiences the full force of the wrath of God, then I would say obviously not. The bottom line is though, if you take the mark you are for sure screwed for eternity as you will obviously be unredeemable in the eyes of the Lord, which means this 'mark' isn't just about economic control. The economic coercion is only the means to the end goal which is to corrupt all flesh like it was in the days Noah, which is the reason why God flooded the earth in the first place as I discuss in the link below.

Animal Human Hybrids, Transhumanism, and The Bible: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-3-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I have met Christians who believe that a biochip is no big deal unless you denied Christ and I have met Atheist who would never have a tattoo or a piercing that would never get an implant. I have met Veterans with fake hips that already have an RFID installed but they are some of the most Christ loving people I have met.

I will never take a mark from the Government. But doesn't the Bible say that God will mark his too?

See I believe there are powerful Christians who use Biochips as boogie men for control. They do things like starting wars and conflicts believing they can bring the Christ back and if they could would Nuke the planet just to prove it!

It is people like this that turned me completely from the so called Christian church but not from God...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

implant.

Imp - A mischievous child.

I'm plant tea

Shorty

Shore tea

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I have met Christians who believe that a biochip is no big deal unless you denied Christ and I have met Atheist who would never have a tattoo or a piercing that would never get an implant. I have met Veterans with fake hips that already have an RFID installed but they are some of the most Christ loving people I have met.

I will never take a mark from the Government. But doesn't the Bible say that God will mark his too?

See I believe there are powerful Christians who use Biochips as boogie men for control. They do things like starting wars and conflicts believing they can bring the Christ back and if they could would Nuke the planet just to prove it!

It is people like this that turned me completely from the so called Christian church but not from God...

Uhuh, so the story used to be that the Bible was just a book of fables and myths, now we see Bible prophecy coming true, the new story is that it must be a very powerful group of "Christians" working behind the scenes to bring it about as their "big business plan", as creatures like Alan Watt calls Bible prophecy. I'm not convinced of either story. I guess Hitler was a Christian as well as Bush, Obama, as nonsensical is that sounds as they are the farthest things from a Christian and all in fact always turn out to be freemasons. You have to be in control of a lot to be able to start a war as you see fit, meaning the system in general, and the system is anything but for true Christianity. As for the mark from God, nothing about it indicates that its a literal 'mark' of any kind like that from the Beast, so that's all there is to say about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
the image of the beast is a telepathic communication device..
thats how he will claim to be a massiah.and amaze the world..
the wound is a controlled wound..its says "wounded
by a sword to the point of the world been amazed" ..well
he wouldnt then say..there SEEMS TO BE A WOUND
..if its amazed the world he survived..it would have to be
awful..for it to amaze the modern world..
but the describer is not sure if he can qualify it has a proper wound
SEEMS TO BE?.
also THE IMAGE IS A "BOTH SPEAK" in the
"it" singular.common pro noun sense..
there is no dative reference..or
other place..or person ..except
when he passes his authority to the 2nd beast..
.he the 1st beast has become in a self contained way
a BOTH SPEAK.. its techno..amazing techno..
of the like the world aint ever seen..
otherwise it means..he.d want every to go round talking to themselves
cus every1 has to copy what can do..that amazed the world..
he the 1st beast is only the demo..thats why what it does is not
described until the 2nd beast..given the authority .to make people join in..
he the 1st 1..can not practically demo the telepathy..in order for you to
get the 2nd half of the demo you have to 1 yourself.. he has only shown that its possible..

now more about the sword which made the wound..we know that the 1st beast is a british king
who is goig to attack a british "beloved by ther world king"
with a medeval sword..how would he get the chance to make a wound that amazes to survive
the person would be pounced on..in a flash...
a gun some say ..well the wound is seemingly fatal..that would mean death by bullet
it only seems fatal, they are fitting the flat non 3 dimentional image which would be like a sticker
or bar coded mass produced..telepathy device..on the communiction part of the body its fatal
description comes about because its connected to his brain ..nanometre tech
this techno is there now called blue ray telepathy..and do you know the 1 thing
what they cant do .....well that is fit it.. not yet..thats why the demo is so astounding
every1 applauds it..all the way to the point where he decrees youve got to join in
its not what it does thats the problem its how you participate..
"there will be no rest for them day or night" if its a statue has people say .you can throw
a blanket over put it in the cupboard..this thing you have to join in or your beheaded
how would they check if your putting incense in fron of a statue..can the 1st beast talks to a statue of himself? it just gets moer and more silly if you say those things..it becomes funny..
so he the 1st beast is going to individually to 4billion people..to fullfil their worship quota
daily lol..through a statue with a mobile phone device in it LMFAO...
WELL
THANK YOU FOR READING

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Th mark of the beast is not technology.The whole concept is completly off base.
The book of Revelation is not a book of predictions or prhophecys of past,present or future historical events.The 1st verse says what it is about.

The revelation=the apocalypse which means unveiling or uncovering

of Jesus= which is a transliteration of the Greek for Ieosous which is the translation of the Hebrew Yahoshua which means Yahweh (God) IS salvation ..deliverance.

Christ =which is the Greek christos the Hebrew for mashiach which means the anointed one or anointing which means to rub or smear on oil to symbolize the power of God being on someone.

hence:
The unveiling of Gods salvation the power of God.

The book of Revelation is about one thing only.Gods salvation for EVERYONE and ALL creation.It is ALL written in symbols(metaphors) and signs(numbers).It is NOT literal. It is NOT about the end of the world through a great cataclysm caused by an angry revengeful God gone amok.There is No literal Antichrist man, no literal mark of the beast chip implant, money or technology,no literal Lake of Fire that is hell,no literal one thousand year reign by Jesus and his "saints;" etc etc etc...

That is all the foolish imaginations of the religious carnal mind.I don't judge them because it is God that has sent them a strong delusion that they will believe a lie.They know neither the scriptures nor the power of God.They search the scriptures thinking that in them they have life yet Fail to come to Yahoshua whom they are written of that he may save them[deliver them]

I don't write this for them.They can never perceive the Truth while being deluded.The scriptures write of them yet they cannot see they are the ones who take the wide path through the wide gate that leads to destruction.They say Lord Lord didn't we do many good works in your NAME but he will say I never knew you.They will accuse me of having a demon by writing the Truth and in doing so denying the very one they call Lord.Fortunately for them there is no Hell or the full force of Matthew 7:1 would be upon them.

The fact is God is sovereign.There is no war between God and Satan.The only war that is going on is between the religious ears.The majority believe Satan is the ruler of this world and to them he is because they do not believe nor know God.They kick against the goads just as Paul did in complete blindness.Where they show no mercy God is/ will show them mercy.

The book of Revelation clearly states this fact.

The testimony (witness) of Yahoshua[God is salvation] IS the spirit[life] of prophecy.

Again THAT is what the "unveiling" is about....Salvation is an infinite process not an event.God is saving ALL things and ALL of mankind not just certain people.THAT is the good news.

edit on 6-7-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join