It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The present; there were there is nothing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Your mind, the effect of all wrongs you did and faults you've made.

"Clear your mind"

You can make holes in your mind where you can have the same abilities as without your mind. But then your mind is not empty yet.

"Empty your mind"

Confess and have remorse, humble yourself.

"Meet the f*cked up people"

They can f*ck up things really bad. But that's just my view.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I must add;

It must be one chooses when to occupy the mind. I hope for all your mind is not haunted. Altough one is able to fight, forces can be really destructive, I suppose, when they really aimed at one or when one has an evil eye on him/herself additionaly.

Due to own experience, I can say, when there is no way out, the only thing one can do is wait, until someone psychic or anyone notices your suffering and makes you get rid of the nasty influences upon you. Time is a healer, but someone who shows love and pulls you back over is too.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

They can f*ck up things really bad. But that's just my view.

From your view who is this "they"?

edit on 25-3-2013 by DeliberatusImmemor because: oops

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeliberatusImmemor

I better don't answer this question with: "those who f*ck things up", right?

Oh, I might as well can. Well, those who just fck things up really bad. Are they mostly the same. With what I mean with fcking up, I'd say there are those who got their degree in this.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

believe it or not..

it is those with the strongest minds that are haunted the most..because we are free in our minds, and we know the truth...so they try their hardest to tempt us and bring us into the darkness...

those weak minded ones, they fall prey very easily to the negative forces, they are gullible and easily manipulated and influenced to sin..

but alas it is us...the pure ones who suffer the most, because we are under constant attack by the others to join them in sin

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

That can clarify a lot.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Thanks for explaining what you meant by "#### things up".

I am interested in the "who" (from your window of course
) these people are, more so than the "destructive" nature of their being.

edit on 25-3-2013 by DeliberatusImmemor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

so they try their hardest to tempt us and bring us into the darkness

If "they" did/do not attempt to tempt you, how could you then define your self as pure? Perhaps an attitude of gratitude is in store for this darkness.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Well, it's like this, sometimes I just need confirmation about certain things, or need valuable information for me to be able to proceed, and there are those that always seem avoid this for me. So they are those whom I need to set things straight with, and then they fck up, leaving me nowhere.

This is on personal issues as well (and not what I've meant with this thread) in professional areas.

I really hate it when in the personal area, they fck things up. Just makes me angry and wants me to throw some punchlines

edit on 26-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Well, it's like this, sometimes I just need confirmation about certain things, or need valuable information for me to be able to proceed, and there are those that always seem avoid this for me. So they are those whom I need to set things straight with, and then they fck up, leaving me nowhere.

This is on personal issues as well (and not what I've meant with this thread) in professional areas.

I really hate it when in the personal area, they fck things up. Just makes me angry and wants me to throw some punchlines

edit on 26-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

But from what perspective do you see the need for confirmation? Morally?

And in who's eyes are you fcking up?

Where does the anger originate?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sefhinny

Now that's really strange, I don't see the need for any confirmation again. It's like pieces of my life are in the hands of other people. I think I want to have it all in my hands. I have a trust-issue here. I learned in my youth that if I don't do it myself, it's.. excuse my language... Fck up.

There's a real misunderstanding about myself, at least, that's how I feel, but that seem to be not the issue, it doesn't stroke with reality they say, but it does.

sigh...sigh...sigh... pfffff.....

I've got issues man..

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Ahh but see, we all have our issues. I'm 23 years old, and even though I know that's young, I am pretty confident that I have full control of my emotions. I feel I make the right decisions when it's "tough" to do so. Occasionally I.notice myself.start to "slip" though. I'll wear my emotions on my sleeve. I'll start to male impulsive decisions. Then, after feeling "guilty" for.so long, I'll pull it together and reveal "Seth 2.0" stronger, faster, better than before! Until I start to slip again. Come to think of it, I'm constantly re-evaluating my psyche. Im never fully satisfied.

As far as "other people holding small parts of your life in.their hand", I get it. I struggle with this mutually. It's like I forced to put faith in the known unfaithful. I don't know how to; feel or react, until I see how they do. But it's more complex than that.

Every single last one.of us have our "ticks".

It's how you handle them that can set you apart.

Seth
edit on 26-3-2013 by sefhinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Thx for your reply seth

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's strange, but I just have it with everybody. Something complicates my life.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I've got issues man..
reply to post by Angle

Welcome to my world!

Enjoy your stay.

top topics

join