It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT! All Americans must see this breaking 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I only watched about half of the video.I am getting sick and tired of all of the
anti-white bull that I keep hearing about.

I did the same thing. Doing a voice-over while displaying random images of war doesn't prove anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
And the whites get ever bashed.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I did the same thing. Doing a voice-over while displaying random images of war doesn't prove anything.

Why let common sense enter in to this conversation they don't like that kind of stuff.

Clearly that video was "true".

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

+ You think that the spoils of war should had been given to you.

Nope fact is they would go to their elected "bullies" we call them dicators here in the west.

Who do you mean exactly ?

Saddam ?

OBL ?

King of Saudi Arabia ?

King of Jordan ?

They are all western puppets , they are not dictators in western eyes.

Current events say otherwise as Islamic imperialism has spread to every corner of the globe, and those "terrorists" those radical Islamist's came along for the ride.

Exactly , like in Palestine , there are fundamentalists who want their homes back.

Or

In Afghanistan some want their homes built.

Or

In Iraq , they want their oil back and 1600 embassy spies gone.

Or

In Iran , they want their way to keep their resources and use alternate ways of producing electricity and independence.

This is fundamentalism and this is spread along the globe.

+ about real fundamentalism , here is a thread of an typical puppets which are fundamentals.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Who do you mean exactly ? Saddam ? OBL ? King of Saudi Arabia ? King of Jordan ? They are all western puppets , they are not dictators in western eyes.

Puppets!!! that was hilarious

Exactly , like in Palestine , there are fundamentalists who want their homes back.

That "irrelevant" video posted earlier proves how much of a lie that is.

In Afghanistan some want their homes built.

Sure there is a Chinese corporation that will build them

In Iraq , they want their oil back a

Which oil? That oil their "bully" Saddam burned?

In Iran , they want their way to keep their resources and use alternate ways of producing electricity and independence.

Hilarious agian don't see any solar or wind farms being built there.

+ about real fundamentalism , here is a thread of an typical puppets which are fundamentals.

Like those Iranian puppets in Syria,Afghanistan,and Iraq?

edit on 25-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I was wondering if you have heard about nuclear power? It isn't only solar, wind and oil.

I'm glad to see you still have a love affair with cherry picking which parts of a post you want to respond to.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I was wondering if you have heard about nuclear power? It isn't only solar, wind and oil.

Yeah nuclear power that's 60 + years old that produces nuclear waste whereas solar,wind is a clean renewable resource. and for a country in the middle east would be the preferred tech to pursue.

Given the billions it would cost for nuclear and solar and wind would be cheaper makes no sense to me.

The rest of that post?

Offtopic.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by jiggerj

Why let common sense enter in to this conversation they don't like that kind of stuff.

Clearly that video was "true".

I'm not saying I don't agree with the sentiment. I think my government is sticking it's nose in too many places where it doesn't belong, but that still doesn't make this video valid.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I'm not saying I don't agree with the sentiment. I think my government is sticking it's nose in too many places where it doesn't belong, but that still doesn't make this video valid.

Sticking noses in to places they don't belong is not a trait unique to Amerikans.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Sticking noses in to places they don't belong is not a trait unique to Amerikans.

You have no idea how much I wish I could disagree with you, but I can't.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Whoa whoa now, hold your horses...you want us to back off of oil and become an economic blackhole???

Let me throw some $$'s at you regarding oil.

US consumes about 20 million barrels, 1/4 - 1/5 of the total world's daily consumption of oil

55 gallon barrel of oil = 42 gallons of gas.

Each gallon of gas is ???? in the united states, let's start adding up numbers and don't forget that I am being modest, remember that the US over taxes those countries that wish to be free of oil.

Okay, this is a pretty big number....now let's add 9 more years....

Oil with very modest numbers over a 10 year period for the united states would produce between 40-70 trillion in American Dollars.

We have no choice but to sell oil for high or else we will face economic ruin, we have nothing else but prisons....even big pharma doesn't pay well and in fact they still owe the goverment for contracts which they never paid for!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Oh for the love of -your deity here-!!!

Our heroic young men and women are willing to sacrifice their lives for the idea of freedom and liberty. Blame the politicians who's misguided leadership sent them there.

(At risk of violating T&C here)

Don't you DARE besmirch the idea that our brave, honorable men and women are doing something immoral!

*harrumph*

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The video lost my interest when they brought race into it.

And why do you keep spelling America incorrectly?

Rather juvenile imo.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh for the love of -your deity here-!!!

Cthulhu

Our heroic young men and women are willing to sacrifice their lives for the idea of freedom and liberty.

Please indicate where these heroic young men and women have sacrificed their lives for freedom and liberty if you don't mind. I was under the impression that they were risking their lives for the greed and corruption that certain groups thirst for. I don't see any freedom or liberty coming about from our adventures abroad, especially the ME.

Don't you DARE besmirch the idea that our brave, honorable men and women are doing something immoral!

*harrumph*

I mean this with nothing but respect, but I am unable to tell whether or not that was sarcasm, please tell me that was sarcasm...

In the small chance that you were being serious, no one put a gun to their head and said "go invade that country". I know they are just doing their job, but if I am offered a job that jeopardizes my moral beliefs I will turn it down, and have done so in the past various times. Heck, I even almost enlisted after 911...man am I ever glad I didn't!

Each individual is responsible for their own actions. If someone tells me to pull the trigger, it's my choice whether or not to fire that bullet or launch that rocket...

Please keep in mind that I am able to admit that these young men and women for the most part have good intentions, but they are mislead and are responsible for the choices they make. I'm pretty sure you may have heard me say this before, but I have several family members who have served in this horrific "war on terror" based on nothing but lies and greed so I feel your pain and can relate to some of what you say but do not let your patriotism and pride get in the way of comprehending the full context of the situation. I have seen many of your posts so I am in no way implying that you do not understand the situation as I believe you to be a clever person but some of the things you say do indicate that our views on this whole issue are completely opposite...perhaps there is some mutual ground somewhere in the middle and maybe we will come to a mutual agreement some day in the future with proper dialogue and sharing our differences in opinions.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I've had the unfortunate experience to see the horrors of war, first hand. War is an ugly, disgusting thing. There is no poetry, no flow of decorum. People scream. They die. On all sides.

Sometimes war is the only recourse.

Sometimes war is just what happens when politicians fail to do their job.

BUT I WILL NOT, NOT EVER, BESMIRCH THE PEOPLE THAT FIGHT.

Because, for the most part, they do so with the belief that they are doing something ugly for the ultimate good.

Debate with me all you want, I will never waiver in my support, admiration, for those that are willing to sacrifice themselves for what they perceive as a noble goal.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
reply to post by neo96

Rather juvenile imo.

Bekause I can imo that video was juvenile

Bekause "war for oil" is a talking point take straight from the (politics)communist play book, vilify corporations etc.

Bekause Amerkian politics a certain political group admires and sides with mass murders, and only make an issue out of that and defame US military personnel.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
reply to post by neo96

Rather juvenile imo.

Bekause I can imo that video was juvenile

Bekause "war for oil" is a talking point take straight from the (politics)communist play book, vilify corporations etc.

Bekause Amerkian politics a certain political group admires and sides with mass murders, and only make an issue out of that and defame US military personnel.

So you are juvenile then, your responses to other people also indicate this.
Glad we got that sorted.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

So you are juvenile then, your responses to other people also indicate this. Glad we got that sorted.

The above comment is juvenile, and off topic.

Because it has nothing to do with a propaganda video made from political talking points.

Now its sorted out.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So you are juvenile then, your responses to other people also indicate this. Glad we got that sorted.

The above comment is juvenile, and off topic.

Because it has nothing to do with a propaganda video made from political talking points.

Now its sorted out.

I asked you why you spell America incorrectly. Your answer was "Because i can"
I rest my case.

I apologise for being off topic btw.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Clearly spelling is a bigger issue than race.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join