learn more

ALERT! All Americans must see this breaking 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I am passing this on.. If you are awake you will CRINGE at what Washington DC is doing in other countries just for oil.. we ARE THE TERRORISTS... All American Military WAKE UP and stop this madness

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Mar 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

You stated in your OP for the American military to "wake up and stop the madness". What are you advocating the individual military members do exactly?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It will never work. Even hitler's army was just following orders. People want/need to be told what to do. Common sense is common, critical thinking and forethought is not.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
oil check drugs check, Halliburton/Black water KBR Ind. check and double check, MIC triple check. This is war of the 21st cent do you think there should be anything less?,

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I only watched about half of the video.I am getting sick and tired of all of the
anti-white bull that I keep hearing about.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Here's your vid. Feel free to U2U me if you want to learn to do it yourself.

Also - you might want to warn the video is graphic.

Interesting listen and it does have it's points.

peace

edit on 25-3-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Yes we need more brown, black and yellow people out there in the world committing atrocities so we don't look so bad eh!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
War on Poverty, War on Drugs, War on Terror. We are the enemy.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

People of ALL races,color and ethnic backgrounds have committed atrocities
against each other since time began,no one is blameless.
Before someone says it...the children are the victims because the adults act
stupidly.
edit on 25-3-2013 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

These adults are hardly acting stupidly...More like with intelligence and design fueled by greed.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nice propaganda video really It was.makes it out like the middle east was some utopia before we ever got involved but then agian the middle east was created by those European empires, and empires of the middle east that fell by the side of the road of history.

Never mind that Europe put the least effort and is getting more in return than Evil Amerika,.

Never mind that 10 years ago Petro China wasn't even on the radar, and became the worlds only trillion dollar oil corporation.

But then again when the entire worlds economies revolve around oil how people think their standard of living is sustained?

Mankind has been fighting with each other pretty much since the invention of civilization but who really cares dogma is the way most people prefer to view the world.

Fact is the world has never been a "nice" place never will be really is amazing how some people think they are so "evolved" videos like that are reasons that wars get started.
edit on 25-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I only watched about half of the video.I am getting sick and tired of all of the
anti-white bull that I keep hearing about.

Seems strange to me that you bring color into it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

These adults are hardly acting stupidly...More like with intelligence and design fueled by greed.

Which in itself is stupidity and will lead to the ruin of the planet.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Evil Amerika

I love it when you bust into threads and use that line...over and over and over...

You are right, the region wasn't a "Utopia" before the West decided to bring democracy and freedom to the Middle East, but you must admit that we have turned their countries upside down and they are far worse off than before our "liberations".

Do you agree or disagree?

Oh, can you please also tell me of a Utopia that has ever existed, past or present?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The planet will go on but support for us will end as it should.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This video isn't going to wake anyone up. In fact it comes off as sensationalist. If your eyes are already open, this is just more of the same, if not then you will just ignore it due to lack of substance. All the video does is show a bunch of graphic pictures with some really annoying voiceover yelling about the US's atrocities. I know a lot of what is said in the video is true. I was in Iraq in 06 and saw how terribly we destroyed that country firsthand. However, if I hadn't done my own information gathering before watching this video, I'd just ignore this as some sensationalist propaganda.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I love it when people IGNORE world history.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A very powerful video! Also very true - the masses have been dumbed down so much that they're now in the gutter but you know what - when your down in the gutter there's only one way to go!

They will rise and when they do they will see all the divisions that have been forced upon us - 'True Brainwashing'.

Americans will finally awaken to the truth when they too are knocked down into the gutter of life by their own Governments who can't stand up to the Banksters who manipulate them and pull their many many strings!

Don't just think of your race - join the human race - because I assure you - you will in the end!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
In the video at about 1:48-ish, she says that "they" are labelled terrorists and insurgents "...for resisting rape and pillage by the white establishment...". Is she aware of who the current president is and that he has actually increased our involvement in foreign conflicts? Especially now that we can just send in drones to kill indiscriminately without risking more of our troops. It's not just caucasians who are the problem. It's not just non-caucasians who are victims.

Geez this race baiting is getting old. Especially since we are getting to the point on this planet where I seriously doubt there are any people of any color who are not mixed race to some degree.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I agree with the video, 110% But I am getting tired of these videos. I have seen like a thousands of them. WHEN are this revolution comming? Is this all there is? Will we still see these kind of videos in 10 years? In 20 years? When will it happen?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join