It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Disc Shaped UFO over moon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Really good video, i doubt that anyone can debunk this one. Looks unidentified to me

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

thats exactly what i thought. you beat me to it

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

My thoughts precisely!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

It seems to me that these things are so common that NASA just blows them off as natural. I watched a launching of a rocket by NASA where there were some plasma balls floating in the atmosphere and someone comments on their presence around the launchsite. The NASA scientist says they are natural and are not a problem, being that they have never caused any harm. My question is what are these things that are seen and are they similar to the weird things seen around swamps that seem to be fluorescent some times. I understand that they are not harmful but I question what they are. People are discrediting or ignoring these things when maybe we should be investigating them. They seem to move in patterns sometimes. Could these plasma balls be some sort of energy life forms that we do not recognize as such because of our definition of life?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Regardless if this video is hoax or not, it is 10,000 times easier for people to debunk or label something as man-made or something they are familiar or comfortable with as opposed to offering an explanation or theory of something they have no clue over.

You ever wonder why there are so few responses to the smoking gun UFO sightings?

I don't have an clear answer to your question but if I had to take a stab at it I would say these things are natural terra-based entities that we regular humans have limited knowledge about but have witnessed over the centuries. Somehow they appear prior to atmospheric disturbances (nuclear reactions, rocket launches, volcanic eruptions, etc) to either monitor, gauge, harness or control the disturbances. Not sure but just thinking out loud.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I have seen things like this floating around. They cause a blurring of the vision as they pass. Some people say that they are floaters, but I know what floaters are and am very aware of what floaters look like. These blurry things can move really fast sometimes. I don't know what they are but am curious about them. Seeing these things makes me wonder about what I saw one day, I thought it may have been a distortion caused by hummingbird wings as two of these were flying around. Could some other life form be also be mimicking the blur of a hummingbird's wings by vibrating so fast? The blur I tried to justify with the flap of a hummingbird was about a foot in diameter, thinking it may have been a really big humming bird not from this area. What would a South American humming bird be doing up here though, it is possible but not probable. That is the only place I found a hummingbird that was big enough to explain what I saw. The two blurs shot down the garage roof and flew into the woods and circled around and flew down above the roof again and shot into the woods and disappeared. I know they were lifeforms and I really don't think they were fairies
I used irrelevant research not from this area to explain them. My research may be right or wrong, I do not know for sure. I do know they were something that was alive and conscious though. I know whatever the two things were doing was playful maneuvers.
edit on 26-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have a theory, even wrote a thread here on it that fell flat. I still haven't been dissuaded.

The tether video & this one (as well as a few less popular ones) show these 'objects', the PAC Man shape,'the wedge taken out (some one should measure several, see if they are consistent with circumference). The blood cell type indentation, the irratic movement....I swear these are the equivalent of jellyfish. Space is not an empty vacuum. The is the ability to move in space, you arent simply crushed in nothingness.

While I do not believe they are anymore intelligent than my shoe, I do believe they are part of a spatial ecosystem. One week of wonderfully clear days here in NM, I and several of my friends were able to see what looked like flesh colored 'orbs' traveling northward, as in a migration. We had enough equipment to rule OUT birds, but still couldn't see what identifiable things they were.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

What are all those little star-like things that apparently are between the camera and the moon surface???

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Gives me a "fishy" vibe TBH. Feels like someone is videoing their PC monitor. That unnatural wobble doesn't really help convince me, personally. But no idea.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

There are so many things out here and in space that we know little about. I, and others, have seen them in the depths of the jungle in Central America and also above the cities in North America. Some of these entities prefer the quietude and serenity the sparsely populated Eco-forestry system gives them and normal folks salivating to see things such as these would never see them due to their nature.

As we continue to rape and destroy our planet these things will be seen less and less as we drive them deeper into the forest, sea and earth, where they will be better protected from man's dangerous clutch.

edit on 26-3-2013 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

I agree with you. I've heard that some NASA insiders referred to those tether incident video things as "Space Trout."

My daughter, the ultimate skeptic, and a PH'd scientist, pretty well known in her field, looked at the the tether incident video, and after making sure it was authentic, commented that it looked like living organisms, something she'd see while looking under a microscope.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This does look like one of the objects in the Tether incident. What is really interesting is that the white "plasma" surrounding the ship is transparent, as you can see the surface of the moon through it as it flies across.
Here's a snapshot:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

It's a blurred out satellite. No UFO.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Good catch.
What ever it is, it's a cool vid.
Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Love these moon videos, the moon has always fascinated me, but it looked like a sat. at first with the pulsating.

Definitely a UFO. Imagine the mass of that thing if it was actually just over the moon. Huge! good find amigo.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I don't think you can make this with A.E. if so, I like to see that. But nevertheless everything can be faked. If somebody thinks this is fake, than I like to see proof of that.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The tether video has been completely explained. It was various small bits of illuminated flotsam and jetsam, ice, dust etc. It was replicated down to the huge looking dropa stone type objects passing behind the tether. This was a tiny object not far from the camera and not a large object passing behind the tether.

I don't know what is in the op video but the Canadian guy who taped the shuttle tether transmissions concedes that what is shown was just debris.
edit on 26-3-2013 by macdad1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
this out of focus stuff has been debunked time and time again

edit

edit on 26-3-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by macdad1
The tether video has been completely explained. It was various small bits of illuminated flotsam and jetsam, ice, dust etc. It was replicated down to the huge looking dropa stone type objects passing behind the tether. This was a tiny object not far from the camera and not a large object passing behind the tether.

I don't know what is in the op video but the Canadian guy who taped the shuttle tether transmissions concedes that what is shown was just debris.
edit on 26-3-2013 by macdad1 because: (no reason given)

That explanation doesn't work for me, since debris flying through space tumbles as it spins, but the objects in the tether incident spin on their own centerline slowly, and they pulsate with their own energy from a dim state to a much brighter state..
What kind of space debris does that? None
edit on 26-3-2013 by alienreality because: spl

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Absolutely superimposed over this image...

(or one like it)
edit on 26-3-2013 by Willease because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2013 by Willease because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join