Which live show or film best sums up ATS ?

page: 1
8
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sorry guys hit the wrong button give me a minute or two
edit on 25/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)


I was happily doing the time warp by my bench today much to the amusement of my colleagues

It occurred to me that Rocky horror would be right at home here, different fun and and a tad strange, yet alluring.

I was just wondering which live show or film do you think sums up ATS best



Cody
edit on 25/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well i'm going to answer anyway Cody...

One flew over the cuckoos nest!

Warmest respects

Rod
edit on 25-3-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theory starring Mel Gibson.

at least, that's what I tend to picture sometimes
edit on 3/25/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
Well i'm going to answer anyway Cody...

One flew over the cuckoos nest!

Warmest respects

Rod
edit on 25-3-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)


We didn't fly over it my friend
We landed smack bang in the middle



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


To show my age, I will have to say "All in the Family". Who can forget Archie Bunker?



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus
 


Dream Team
haha



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
edit on 25-3-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is ATS.




posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
This is ATS.



Man I love that song
Thanks



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 
For our members who dwell in mommy's basement:



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theory
X-Files
Manchurian Candidate
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest


Not so sure about Rocky Horror...and I've even done that as a stage show a few times. (I did and built props and was the Arab Transylvanian in some large shows...only because it was needed, but yeah, I did the Time Warp in front of thousands, lol)



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Im not sure ...but i am sure freedom of speech is not welcome on ATS that much is for sure



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Conspiracy Theory
X-Files
Manchurian Candidate
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest


Not so sure about Rocky Horror...and I've even done that as a stage show a few times. (I did and built props and was the Arab Transylvanian in some large shows...only because it was needed, but yeah, I did the Time Warp in front of thousands, lol)


I once did sweet transvestite as Dr Frankenfurter in front of about 2000 people for a bet.



It was hilarious

Man what a hangover that was the next day




posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I dont know if the movie sums up ats but this response sums up what I want to say to alot of posts




posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111
 


You might want to put that in your favourites folder
The times I've been tempted



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
HA! A few friends and I were arrested while in our rocky horror costumes. One of us who was floor show Rocky never broke character, he only spoke in song and had a feathered boa between his legs as he pelvic thrusted at everyone time someone walked by the holding area.



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
HA! A few friends and I were arrested while in our rocky horror costumes. One of us who was floor show Rocky never broke character, he only spoke in song and had a feathered boa between his legs as he pelvic thrusted at everyone time someone walked by the holding area.


Ok we're going off topic
Can I come to your next party ?



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


Sure thing man, be forewarned things can spiral out of control rather quickly.



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by cody599
 


Sure thing man, be forewarned things can spiral out of control rather quickly.


I'll bring the guitar


I don't scare easily



posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111
 


Quite frankly that post was genius. Just yesterday I had to walk away from a thread because I actually felt my IQ lowering just by reading the responses.





new topics
top topics
 
8
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join