It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...and so it was written, so shall it be done?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Imagine you are given a book that is full of history present and future events. You don't know it yet but it will be proven to be true. Later on you join a secret society and find out that the majority of these people want the predicted events to come true.

Some of these events are catastrophes that effect millions of lives others only effect certain individuals.

All in all the book is being followed to the T. Here's the problem!

A glass is neither half empty nor half full. Yet it is both at the same time. Reality is not reality but a dream and yet it's reality. Both are the same thing.

So it's quite obvious there is a lot of psychological contradictions all the way down to the philosophy of a glass that is half full and half empty.

With that being said this book must also be of the same format. And should NOT be followed to a T.

Why?

What if the book told you that something had to happen. And you blindly followed it obviously it's proved itself and hasn't obviously in effect shown signs of failure yet. YET!

If a philosophy that is just as good says that someone must breed in order to maintain the blessings of god. BUT a book over here says that his lineage will be cut...and so forth and so forth.

How do you know which path is true? How do you know when you confer with spirits that you are not being tested?

Again mankind only has one place it can go if it is to remain surviving. And this game is survival of intelligence.

So is it too much of a reach to say that someone with some brains needs to think things out for these "chosen people of god".

What would you do? Would you blindly follow? Or would you step back and ponder before you made a call on certain prophecies?

Remember these paths are supposed to lead to "Brave New Worlds"

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I hope this answers your questions.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I don't think you read the thread past secret societies.

That speech makes hypocrisy sound beautiful!

I live for a smarter tomorrow not a dumbed down one.

And if everyone already knows what they aren't supposed to. Then I guess no one has anything to fear. Fear is proof that they don't.

Actions based on fear is proof someone is afraid. If this is true. And those actions are backed. That means fear has mankind putting a gun in it's mouth.

Because of this truth it is clear to me. People have no idea what is going on. If they did. i wouldn't be typing this.

Think about it. If there was nothing to be afraid people wouldn't have to be weeded out. So the question here is. What is there to be afraid of?
edit on 25-3-2013 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
For the clueless sheep who think they know everything.

Ask yourselves why there is a conspiracy for a hybrid program in alien abductions?

Could it be that you are being tested and you will and are screwing up. So it's time for another "flood". Putting the pieces together are you aware that you are basically agreeing that you are not evolved or genetically enhanced enough to be intelligent enough to make accurate critical decisions!

Think about that while you know everything.
edit on 25-3-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

You missed my point.

ok, first things first. That speech, for me true or not by whom it was said, hypocrisy or not, it doesnt matter whats behind it... its just the words that are correct. The ideal is correct.

As for your questions, I would not join a secret society. Not even for the "good of mankind", for I believe that no good can come out of secret. I've worked with secret for a long time in my life and nothing good came out of it so believe me when I tell you, if I stopped in "secret societies" that is because, regardless of what I say sometimes when I'm joking, I simply do not agree with them no matter the good that may come from it - which from my experience does not.

Something that is good doesnt need to be made secret.

EDIT2: oh and I will never blindly follow any order, rule or behavior ever again.
edit on 25-3-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
One of the things that really inspired the authorization of this thread was the movie Legion.

Gabriel falls from the grace of god by doing exactly as god said. Of course the hero is Michael for critically thinking out god's plans and what god has said. Michael paid attention to detail.

In the movie Constantine Gabriel again falls from the grace of god for the same thing. Not paying attention to detail. No critical thought!

And I have to agree if there is some merit to the hybrid program. It has to be that the overlord either predicted or can see that mankind is still not capable enough.

The down side to this is. With more and more manipulation we would just be more like them and less like modern man.

So ask yourself do you want the future of man to look like Grey's or look like "Nordics"?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by Vicarious10000

You missed my point.

ok, first things first. That speech, for me true or not by whom it was said, hypocrisy or not, it doesnt matter whats behind it... its just the words that are correct. The ideal is correct.

As for your questions, I would not join a secret society. Not even for the "good of mankind", for I believe that no good can come out of secret. I've worked with secret for a long time in my life and nothing good came out of it so believe me when I tell you, if I stopped in "secret societies" that is because, regardless of what I say sometimes when I'm joking, I simply do not agree with them no matter the good that may come from it - which from my experience does not.

Something that is good doesnt need to be made secret.

EDIT2: oh and I will never blindly follow any order, rule or behavior ever again.

I'm with you! But if you look around you'll notice nothing is secret! It's all at arms length. the reason why it's secret to most people if at all.

Plato's Allegory! Tv and Video games!
edit on 25-3-2013 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
nordics please.

top topics

join