It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Splitting the Sky: a great fighter for 9/11 truth has passed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This guy was the stuff of legends. A freedom fighter, Native American activist since its teen years in the early '70s, including the Oka Crisis in Quebec and the Six Nations defense in Southern Ontario, not long ago he exposed the entire corporate-government establishment behind the attack of 9/11 where most of the big stars in the conspiracy community, including Alex Jones and Amy Goodman, didn't dare to go as far...

The whole video on his exposure of the 9/11 crooks:

From Warrior Publications

Mohawk Warrior Splitting the Sky Passes into Spirit World

Long-time warrior Dacajeweiah, “Splitting the Sky” (aka John Boncore and John Hill), of Dacajeweiah, aka John Boncore or John Hill, passed away on March 13, 2013. Dacajeweiah, aka John Boncore or John Hill, passed away on March 13, 2013. the Mohawk nation, passed away on March 13, 2013, at his home in Adam’s Lake, BC. Dacajewiah was a participant in the Attica prison rebellion of 1971, the occupation of Ganienkeh in 1974, as well as the armed standoff at Ts’Peten (Gustafsen Lake, BC) in 1995. He was a member of the American Indian Movement and a spokesperson for both the Canadian Alliance in Solidarity with Native Peoples (CASNP) as well as the League of Indigenous Sovereign Nations (LISN). Dacajeweiah was an inspiring speaker on Indigenous sovereignty and anti-colonial resistance, as well as a writer, actor and activist.

More recently, he was arrested in 2009 when he attempted to make a citizen’s arrest of former US President George W. Bush at the Telus Convention Centre in Calgary, for crimes against humanity.

His blog can be seen at: splittingthesky.blogspot.ca...

A great loss to the people, to the nation, to the resistance, anti-imperialist movement right across Great Turtle Island. On March 13th, Dacajeweiah, Splitting-the-Sky, 61, left us forever when he passed away in his home in Adams Lake, British Columbia. Dac’s colonial name was John Boncore Hill, from Six Nations. “From Attica to Gustafsen Lake,” and thereafter, he was a warrior, a comrade, a brother, a father, a grandfather, a friend.

We deeply mourn his loss.

Native peace activist John Boncore found dead
Chase resident John Boncore tried to arrest George Bush, and led the 1972 Attica Prison riot
By Mike youds, Kamloops Daily News, March 20, 2013

His native name was Dacajeweiah, or Splitting the Sky, and it was a name that John Boncore took to heart through his lifetime of political activism.

Boncore, 61, was found dead last week on a path on the Adams Lake Indian Reserve near his home in Chase, near Salmon Arm. He is believed to have fallen on cement steps and may have suffered a blow to the head.

Also known as John Hill, or Dac, Boncore will be remembered as a man who stood up for all that he saw as tyranny and injustice. He principally shouted from the ramparts for native peoples, and made headlines four years ago as the man who was charged after trying to make a citizen’s arrest of U.S. President George W. Bush on a visit to Calgary.

More recently, Boncore galvanized native resistance to the proposed Enbridge Northern Gateway pipeline in northern B.C. to the proposed Enbridge Northern Gateway pipeline.

“Believe it or not, a lot of people in Alberta are very concerned about the pipeline,” said Larry McKillop, a Calgary friend. “John was a bit of a hero to us.”

According to a biography written a decade ago by John Steinbach, Boncore’s early life sowed the seeds of his activist spirit. He was born in New York City of Mohawk/Cree and Italian-American parents. His father, a painter, and 11 other co-workers died in 1958 after they were sent into a storage tank at U.S. Rubber without respirators. The family was left destitute. Boncore and his five siblings were forcibly removed from their mother and sent into foster care.

Boncore found foster care degrading and oppressive, and was soon branded as incorrigible. He wound up living in the street, robbed a store in desperation and was sentenced to four years in prison on his first conviction.

At age 19 he landed in Attica Prison, notorious for brutality and overcrowding. There he became the leader of the bloodiest prison revolt in U.S. history in 1971 — 43 people were killed, with 29 inmates and 10 hostages shot during the retaking of the prison by authorities. Boncore was sentenced to another 20 years and narrowly escaped execution over the death of a prison guard, and survived several assassination attempts on the inside before being pardoned in 1979.

He continued his activism in the U.S., and was active in the anti-nuclear and American Indian movements in the 1980s and ’90s. In 1993, Bonocore was invited to a conference in Edmonton to speak about native American sovereignty. It was there that he met Cree woman Sandra Bruderer, whom he married.

Bonocore told his story in The Autobiography of Splitting the Sky: From Attica to Gustafsen Lake, which he wrote with Bruderer a few years ago.

Bonocore was also an actor in recent years, with roles in the TV series Men In Trees and Da Vinci’s City Hall, and in films The Last Rites of Ransom Pride and Deepwater, shot in Clearwater in 2005.

Boncore is survived by Bruderer, six children, and five grandchildren.

The guy was fearless, to the extent he attempted to arrest George W. Bush for crimes against humanity in 2009, Calgary.

During his "Arrest George W. Bush" protest in Calgary:

FromVeterans Today:

Late last week, I was saddened to learn that my friend and 9/11 truth colleague Dacajeweiah, a.k.a. Splitting-the-Sky, had passed away.

I first heard about Splitting-the-Sky in 2007 from the editor of the Mohawk Nation News, who had published an article referencing 9/11 truth. When I asked her to appear on my radio show, she said: “You need to talk to Splitting-the-Sky.”

Was she ever right. Splitting-the-Sky turned out to be one of the most charismatic and eloquent people I have ever met. As his name suggests, he seemed to be channeling a never-ending lightning bolt. (He explained to me last June, during dinner after the Vancouver 9/11 Hearings, that he practiced a kind of tantric kundalini yoga to bring all that electricity up his spine and into his brain.) After a childhood in foster homes and juvenile jails, Splitting-the-Sky became a teenage organizer in Attica prison – and the only person convicted for the 1971 Attica revolt. After barely escaping the electric chair (the attempt to scapegoat him foundered on the obvious fact the most and worst atrocities were committed by the authorities, not the prisoners) Splitting-the-Sky went on to become one of the greatest Native American activists of his generation.

R.I.P., Splitting the Sky!
edit on 25/3/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/3/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Now let the assassination accusations begin...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Respect everything he said was so true, another assassination by the rottenchilds my bad i met rothschilds.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
got to give him a medal for trying to get bush
a true american hero

top topics

join