It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

techniques.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
to relieve tension in the nerve centers, draw in breath with the stomach/abdomen. feel the breath expand all the way around your waist, expanding the entire torso front to back.

the torso is where we draw our physical integrity and strength from, where we cultivate the self-sustaining cauldron of fire and water which maintains a high level of chi.

for on-hand, immediate psychic protection and the dissolution of emergent entropic thought-forms, initiate and maintain through intention, a visualization i refer to as a diffusion barrier.
visualize an aether cloud expanding out from a point adjacent to the third eye plane, as though a translucent magnetic field is bisecting a stagnant and littered, essentially chaotic static field which is the metaphysical representation of the thought pattern you wish to diffuse from your local psychic/auric field.

i've found this helpful when encountering the spontaneous arising of anxiety or paranoia.

that's all for now.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

I find a very effective way to deal with anxiety and stress is to roll up a spliff, light it with fire, and take a deep breath. Earth, fire, air, philosophy.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GetLogic

when administered with the proper frequency cannabis can be very beneficial, no doubt. i would know...

however, these techniques are meant for more extreme instances of neurological, cardiovascular, and psychological disruption or tension, particularly when external forces threaten to impose entropic or chaotic modes upon the local energetic field of the individual.

in which case, cannabis may not be the answer and may even serve to exacerbate the ill effects of such instances.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I'm really glad you didn't get offended by that silly statement. I am new to ats and I am trying to get my 20 replies before I can make a post ahahaha

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
When you say 'from a point adjacent to the third eye plane' you mean in front of your forehead, in more simplistic terms?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GetLogic

oh no it's quite alright. i've used compounds to access hidden mental states for years, so i'm certainly not a opposed to some mere cannabis use.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by athousandlives
When you say 'from a point adjacent to the third eye plane' you mean in front of your forehead, in more simplistic terms?

yes definitely, or even more broadly, your general headspace, the eye of your mind.

and also to clarify, the 'translucent' aether cloud simply means a transparent layer clear of 'mental debris'. it is like a sanctified or purified pocket of energy you are visualizing to clear out(diffuse) the undesirable thought pattern or energy.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Ok, thanks, since lately I have very much suffered from the spontaneous arising of anxiety AND paranoia, I think I will give this a try,

cheers

(the herbal compound that GetLogic speaks of, isn't helping!
)
edit on 25/3/13 by athousandlives because: none

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by athousandlives

honestly i think it is very effective when employed with unwavering intention.. meaning, you have no doubt or pause in your mind when you initiate the visualization. all that's required is 100% confidence in your own psychic fortitude, essentially absolute knowing or will, that the technique works.

this is the basic prerequisite to ensuring the efficacy of any 'magical'(some people are turned off by that term but if you study its etymology you would know that its meaning and purpose is quite crystallized...) technique.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Totally right - it's in the breathing. As for the third paragraph it's going to take me a few reads...

join