BREAKING MARCH 25TH: Syrian Army Uses Chemical Weapons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Syrian Rebels: Army Used Chemical Weapons Near Damascus Members of the Syrian opposition claim that Assad’s forces fired phosphorous at rebels in the town of Adra.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

Maybe since US didn't take the Chlorine incident seriously, and brushed it under the carpet, that the Syrian army could get away with slightly more deadly attack than the supposed "rebels Chlorine attack".

Also, I know some of you dislike Israeli's so much you won't even bother to read the source, but give me time to find another link.
edit on 25-3-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I was just gonna say, all the anti-semites on ats are going to really love your source ahahaha.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I wonder if this will be what America needs to get involved in things over there...

S&F

Rev

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

I wonder if this will be what America needs to get involved in things over there...

S&F

Rev

I sure hope not, let them fight it out.. Not our problem.. Who cares if chemical weapons are used, killing is killing, and these two sides are killing each other any way possible..

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Also, I know some of you dislike Israeli's so much you won't even bother to read the source, but give me time to find another link.

Have you checked Fox News or CNN?

Al CIA duh propaganda Fail

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

I also hope that it doesn't come to that, but let's be honest, America seem to always be poking their noses in to other peoples business and I don't think they'll be changing that habit any time soon.

Rev

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I checked your source. here's what I got: no independent confirmation. opposition forces are making the claim. Dr. said phosphorus (as a nerve agent? really?).

So there is nothing here that could be construed as factual.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Its very interesting how this comes after we hear news of Assad being assasinated.

Maybe he was killed and this is their last stand, its all speculation of course.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Didn't buy into it the first time . . . and not going to this time either without some sort of conclusive objective evidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Right…

«Israeli nation» reported this…! Rolling eyes..

These thugs working for the Israelis, what else do we expect form their point of view..?

Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If the US intervenes over phosphorus shells theyll have to arrest themselves for Fallujah.......
PHOSPHORUS is not a chemical weapon

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Huffington post!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

NBC:

worldnews.nbcnews.com...
edit on 25-3-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

this does not describe what they say it is from your link worldnews.nbcnews.com...

"Doctors are describing the chemical weapon used as phosphorus that hits the nervous system and causes imbalance and loss of consciousness,” Doumani told Reuters from the nearby town of Douma, where the wounded were transported for treatment.
one needs to read up on phosphorus, for it burns and burns hot, what they are describing is some kind of nerve agent BX or NX, it is VX listing en.wikipedia.org... yea i know used for ready ref, low yield like a flash bang but is chemical, not like a noise or flash, more like mustard gas only different, not fatal unless a direct hit.

edit on 25-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

S&F

Rev

You don't actually believe the things you are reading, do you? The last thing we need is another war.

I for one have always been a "lets bomb the sh*t out of them" type of guy.

But lately, I have lost my taste for war...especially now that I see that things are truly being manipulated to a point to give us an excuse.

I do not believe the Syran government would use Chemical Weapons on its people. Why? For what reason? What do they have to gain by having the entire world community crash down on them if they did, and like they are?

No, I think the US is to blame here. We are being fed a bunch of crap to gain public support. The US is funding the uprising, just like we did in Egypt and Libya.

I am tired of the USA sticking its nose into everything and everyone's business. Yeah, I said it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Again. both of you new sources also say that Syrian Opposition forces are making the CLAIM. Unsubstantiated at this point.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
their getting desperate, no one wants too give arms or mil aid to them, they will do or say any thing now to get the NATO in their, and the use of Chem or Bio weapons would, but it needs to be a real use by Syria. I do not think Syria er Assad want's the US /NATO up his A$$.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I also hope that it doesn't come to that, but let's be honest, America seem to always be poking their noses in to other peoples business and I don't think they'll be changing that habit any time soon.

Rev

really?...i guess china in africa and tibet, russia in cypress, and the eastern bloc countries, iran into iraq and afghanistan is not poking into other peoples business

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Rev

really?...i guess china in africa and tibet, russia in cypress, and the eastern bloc countries, iran into iraq and afghanistan is not poking into other peoples business

As an aside . . .isn't it amazing how neat it is to see somebody who can't clean up their own house, or repair the roof or do anything that resembles useful yet they find it paramount to their existence to stick their freakin' noses in everyone elses and in while doing it, chides them from hell to Sunday and back about the importance of keeping their house in order.

Check out the track records of any of those listed in either post with respect to human rights, reforms, democracy, fairness, equity . . .

I think I'll go outside and puke now.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Funny Israel media posting about this, Do they think we have a short memory...

Btw, for those who do not understand, This pic of Israel using phosphorous munitions against Gaza.
edit on 25-3-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

There is no real source for this. The ultimate source is the rebels and they will say anything negative about the people they are at war with, as will the Syrian Army. We have seen the rebels blow up a Mosque just so they could blame it on the Syrian Army. How can you know this isn't the same.

The media knows it's not reliable which is why they have to add the rebels as the source, but they still go with the story because most readers are dumb and will believe it's true because the media bothered to print it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join