It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage Calls 9/11 Truther "Jew Hater" For Simply Mentioning 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Here is another example of the media whores saying whatever possible to discredit anything or anyone that stands against the official story of 911. Michael Savage, who I have never heard of before today as I am not much of a fan of MSM radio shows, was live on air discussing the NK crisis and around two minutes into the video a caller dials in and discusses the original topic of the NK crisis but the conversation eventually evolves into a discussion about 911.

As soon as the caller mentions his opinion that 911 was an inside job Savage automatically says "Oh you're one of those guys" then goes off on a sarcastic rant about how "the Zionsits did it" when the caller did not even mention Zionism or Jews, yet Savage proceeds to call the caller a "Jew Hater".

If you don't know who Savage is, here is a little bit of information on him before I share the video:

Michael Savage (born Michael Alan Weiner; March 31, 1942) is a conservative American radio host, author and political commentator. He is the host of The Savage Nation, a nationally syndicated talk show that aired on Talk Radio Network across the United States. The Savage Nation had an audience of 8 to 10 million listeners on 400 stations across the United States, making it the second most listened-to radio talk show in the country.[2][3] Beginning October 23, 2012, after several weeks off the air, Michael Savage returned through a new syndicator, Cumulus Media Networks. He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical botany and medical anthropology and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, in nutritional ethnomedicine. As Michael Weiner, he has written books on herbal medicine and homeopathy; as Michael Savage, he has written four political books that have reached the New York Times Best Seller List.[4][5][6][7]

en.wikipedia.org...(commentator)

The caller calls in at about the two minute mark of the video if you are in a hurry:

Personally I believe 911 was an inside job and that it was ochestrated by shadow elements of the US and Israeli governents. I know this has been discuss a lot on ATS so I am not here to dispute the facts of 911 or change anyone's mind but my goal here is to point out the media's complicity in discrediting anyone who questions the official story of 911 and any other "conspiracy" topic. They even resort to name calling and off topic deflections in the form of ad-hom attacks among many other tactics. Total censorship is another tactic that they use when it comes to questioning the official story of "taboo" subjects that indicate how evil our elected officials really are.

Michael Savage resorted to the oldest trick in the book that Zionists use, even though the caller did not mention Zionism or Israel he pulled out the "Jew Hater" card. I hate having to post this video over and over but it does showcase their desperation and they always turn to this "trick" as a last resort.

As long as we have programmed puppets like Michael Savage who are willing pollute the minds of radio listeners with their lies and deceit (he has up to 10 million listeners per show) we need to continue to try and spread what we consider to be the truth to counter the liar's lies because the sad reality is that there are people who take what people like him say seriously.

I found his actions on this particular radio broadcast to be rather desperate and pathetic but since I believe in free speech I respect his right to express his opinions no matter how Jaded they might be.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The only person I can see here polluting minds is the OP... There is no real evidence 9/11 was an inside job done by the government.. The number of people needed to keep the whole thing under cover without something or someone breaking even up's the amount of disbelief... OP is just looking to pollute WITH his own waste, no better then the man he is trying to 'clean up'. Do you clean up pollution with more pollution? DISBELIEF
edit on 25-3-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
this is OSers standard operating procedure. i see it here time and again. 'oh i suppose you think it was invisible planes/space beam weapons/ufos/you're a jew-hater/whatever', when in fact nobody but them has mentioned any such thing. tiresome, predictable and evasive. ho hum.

edit on 25/3/13 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Same old rhetoric. Can't even hint at anything remotely Zionist without being called a Jew hater. It's how they've gotten away with robbery and murder all these years. Hide behind a religion. Not that it has anything to do with the price of fish mind you, though it does speak volumes about the mindset. Someone mentions an inside job, and the apologist shouts "Jew Hater!!".

That is the voice of a guilty conscience right there.

Originally posted by starfoxxx
The number of people needed to keep the whole thing under cover without something or someone breaking even up's the amount of disbelief...

Seems compartmentalization is a concept outside of your intellect?
edit on 25-3-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hmm. Seems he jumped the gun slightly with his standard scripted response for when someone doesn't think Osama bin Laden did 9/11. "Oh you're an antisemite! Now your comment makes perfect sense! Oh wait, you didn't make any antisemitic comments yet? Oops. Well, I'm sure you were going to eventually." What a tool.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The only person I can see here polluting minds is the OP... There is no real evidence 9/11 was an inside job done by the government.. The number of people needed to keep the whole thing under cover without something or someone breaking even up's the amount of disbelief... OP is just looking to pollute WITH his own waste, no better then the man he is trying to 'clean up'. Do you clean up pollution with more pollution? DISBELIEF

Personally, I believe my opinion on this matter to be a breath of fresh air, not pollution.

I mentioned that my intention was not to dispute the facts of 911 and simply stated my opinion but if you like we can discuss this in more detail. To say there is no real evidence that 911 was an inside job indicates your lack of research on the matter or perhaps it's an indication of you not having an open mind when it comes to the issue.

On topic, what are your thoughts of Mr. Savage's behavior?

Since that IS what the tread is about and all

edit on 3/25/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Michael Savage resorted to the oldest trick in the book that Zionists use, even though the caller did not mention Zionism or Israel he pulled out the "Jew Hater" card. I hate having to post this video over and over but it does showcase their desperation and they always turn to this "trick" as a last resort.

It was the reason the Holocaust was invented and then given a name. I've always wondered why most every major city around the globe has a Holocaust museum and especially why there are so many in the US.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"9/11 was an inside job..."

"JEW-HATER!"

Wait, what? How does thinking 9/11 was an inside job make one a 'Jew-hater'?

Like the poster above me mentioned, it appears Michael Savage jumped one or two pages ahead in his script of standard boiler-plate responses to anyone questioning the official story regarding 9/11. Turn off the AM talk radio, it's full of idiots like Michael Savage.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Personally, I believe my opinion on this matter to be a breath of fresh air, not pollution.

I mentioned that my intention was not to dispute the facts of 911 and simply stated my opinion but if you like we can discuss this in more detail. To say there is no real evidence that 911 was an inside job indicates your lack of research on the matter or perhpas it's an indication of you not having an open mind when it comes to the issue.

This thread IS ABOUT 9/11 you can sugar coat it in education and media all you want..

Savage was stating his opinion about someone who he thinks is a nut job, his right...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

The only person I can see here polluting minds is the OP...

This thread IS ABOUT 9/11 you can sugar coat it in education and media all you want..

Savage was stating his opinion about someone who he thinks is a nut job, his right...

Wait, what? Savage was stating his opinionabout someone who he thinks is a nut job, his right...

How do you know if he is right or not, after all he is stating an opinion and then you are using that opinion as a fact. Or did I read that wrong?

I'm very sure that this thread was about Savage's behavior and his discrediting attacks on the caller.
edit on 3/25/2013 by Skada because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

What the hell are you talking about...

You have an OP stating his opinion, clearly stating he's not here to debate that, instead, he shows a classic example of vilification.

The caller at no time claimed it had anything to do with ISrael, Zionists, or anything of the sort, yet, the kneejerk reaction is to call him a jew-hater.

This site operates in a similar manner, not the staff of course, but the little brigade that comes out in every thread on the subject, probably by the time i click "reply" I will have already been called an antisemite.

Now, to be fair, most of the people getting actual airtime when talking about 911 are only getting the airtime for 1 reason, to discredit us all for asking questions. That's why, when you hear 911 and MSM in the same sentence, jew-hater and anti-israel immediately pop up. That's the game.

Again, even if the Israeli government did take part in 911, highlighting that fact does not make one a "jew-hater" as Israel is a country, with a government and military.

ISrael, the country, is not "a jew"

Savage is a hack, and the OP is lucky to have never had to listen to his garbage before now, i suggest you avoid it in the future,.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

I guess this Ultra - Zionist is obviously a "jew hater" as well www.veteranstoday.com...

Barry Chamish is one of the most radical, out-of-control Zionists you’ll ever meet. Chamish is so extreme right-wing pro-settler, pro-Greater-Israel, pro-Jabotinsky, pro-Zio-terrorist, he makes Netanyahu look like a peace-loving statesman.

But one thing you can say about Chamish: He’s not stupid, he has guts, and he pretty much calls it the way he sees it. At the personal level, I actually like the guy.

So when Chamish recently wrote what he intended as a hostile review of Christopher Bollyn’s Solving 9/11, but couldn’t help admitting that Bollyn was basically right, that the big-money Zionist mob did 9/11 with the help of Mossad and its American assets…well, that’s about the highest praise Bollyn could ever get.

Chamish claims it was the “Labor Zionists” that did 9/11, and faults Bollyn for failing to exonerate the likes of Netanyahu. But the evidence shows that Bollyn is right, and Chamish is wrong: Netanyahu was obviously a key player in the 9/11 conspiracy.

I dont know personally who was behind it. I can tell you though it was no Afghanastain, or Iraq as more than half of Americans polled by new york times in 2004 believed.

Im reading a novel just now set in Russia and there was a interesting quote (regarding a Jewish black market money lender who gets killed) A Chechen says to the detective "The jew thinks he can eat with the devil and not get his nose bitten off, maybe he knew too many devils"

Either way im not offering an opinion on this one other than to say the official versions used for American public consumption, Afghan, Iraq etc are not true. At minimum it was the Saudis, perhaps there was a wider plot involving other interest in the middle east. Who benefitted the most?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

This thread IS ABOUT 9/11 you can sugar coat it in education and media all you want.

The 9/11 angle is tangential to the main topic, which is that a radio host went ballistic and called a listener a jew hater, when that listener said nothing to indicate this to be the case.

So tired of ATSers using the term "nut job". This is a conspiracy website, no? Is that point lost on you?

You can sugarcoat your responses all you want, but you are behaving exactly like Mr. Savage, thereby strengthening the OP's case, and exposing yours for what it is: Reactionary hyperbole based on nothing but official propaganda. It's called cognitive dissonance, and you've got a bad case of it.

OP: Never listened to this Savage idiot. Never have, never will....especially now, when his agenda is crystal clear.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It's strange how the definition of what a "Zionist" even is always comes back to the Jews, I don't think a "Zionist" is defined by nationality or religion. Ironically many of the Politicians, Banker's and Corporate and Media leaders that Savage condems, are the true "Zionists" and they come in all shapes and sizes....has nothing to do with being a "Jew Hater".

I know the OP has asked we keep this thread focused on Savage's comments to the caller on his show. I thought he was very rude and dimissive, and I find it odd that his show, as far as I could tell from the link provided, that the point of his show is to challenge Government policy's ? How can anyone even begin to discuss what is going on in the World today without discussing 9-11?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
9/11 is indeed an inside job. I'll be back shortly to blow some lid.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
9/11 is indeed an inside job. I'll be back shortly to blow some lid.

What if Michael Savage reads your post?

He might have to call you a nasty name and start yelling at you!

[Insert uncalled for name calling here]

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

This comes down to pure partisan politics. This radio host is closed minded and becomes defensive against anything that goes against conservatism or what ever he personally believes. This guy is like a lot of other radio talk shows and TV news programs that promote their party line. He would fit in perfectly as a congressman or senator.

This is why congress can't get anything done. Stepping across party lines is unthinkable and thinking outside the box is labeled crazy. Maybe this radio show host is really the one that's crazy.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I agree with what you have posted, my only problem is the partisan politics, and how so many people are stuck on these labels (not you but so many others who are blinded by their "alliances"). In my opinion partisan politics is a well placed distraction and people such as Michael Savage are certainly puppets for those who wish to push the partisan agenda.

Another note I would like to make is that in this instance I believe it was more than just partisan politics, his reaction could be considered conservative or right wing or what ever they want to call it now days (I stopped paying attention to the labels) but I believe his reaction was based on his own personal biases which just so happen to fit in with the producers and executives who run his show which is why he is there doing what he does.

Personally, I do believe this radio host is crazy, or just really good at faking it.

If he wasn't such a brute perhaps he would have a special place in politics too

Cheers.
edit on 3/25/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ah.. I when I used to work midnights I would hear his show. Sometimes I thought he was ok, but mostly holier than thou and a neocon. He's an idiot, I started listening because he bashed Obama, but I heard him rip on Ron Paul a bit and I was done with him. Savage has a lot of idiotic ideas.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join