It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ark of God found at Khirbet Qeiyafa..?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

They're different than the false doors of Egypt, both in scale and purpose, they're miniatures of Temple porticos sacred to Asherah, the Egyptians in fact adopted aspects of her cult in the form of the Goddess Qetesh/Qudosh...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by thePharaoh

They're different than the false doors of Egypt, both in scale and purpose, they're miniatures of Temple porticos sacred to Asherah, the Egyptians in fact adopted aspects of her cult in the form of the Goddess Qetesh/Qudosh...

the other way round mate

the gods on the qudshu pallettes, in the area of he valley of the kings, were of assiriyan maybe caananite gods... yes

but they were adopted versians of older egyptian gods

asherah would of been originally hathor/nut

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt
Please see my research with photo engraved stones called 'petro photoglyphs'...www.impactoptics.com...

edit on 7-11-2013 by laserles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Kantzveldt,

Your first picture reminded me immediately of the Omphalos stones and the structures upon which, in some cases they were placed, some regarded them as being representative of the navel of the world. These stones were found at temples and oracle sites and linked to the female Oracles.

I do wonder if the disappearance of Asherah (and Mary Magdalen) were really means of taking power from matriachal societies and the women priestesses. If one looks at the Catholic Church today this attitude still prevails.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Shiloh7
Kantzveldt,

Your first picture reminded me immediately of the Omphalos stones and the structures upon which, in some cases they were placed, some regarded them as being representative of the navel of the world. These stones were found at temples and oracle sites and linked to the female Oracles.

I do wonder if the disappearance of Asherah (and Mary Magdalen) were really means of taking power from matriachal societies and the women priestesses. If one looks at the Catholic Church today this attitude still prevails. [/quote

Ica Stones & the Omphalos Stones (BTW...thanks for the reference) were clearly inscribed by mankind...Petro Photoglyphs were inscribed by an advanced technology of overlayered & interconnected image masks (similar to photolithography) that project as codex communications when subjected to spectrum specific illumination.

If you apply spectrum specific illumination to a similarly inscribed artifact called...'The Virgin of Guadalupe'...the hologram properties become quite apparnet...:

commons.wikimedia.org...:Spectrum_specific_illumination

commons.wikimedia.org...:Virgen_de_guadalupe_gif-11.gif
commons.wikimedia.org...:Virgen_de_guadalupe_gif-8.gif

and of course you know this technology similarly revealed the image in the Shroud of Turin...
www.impactoptics.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join