It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our summary of our lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Wisdom became our dominion of us over us since it in how well understood was and is for us to be exceeding great most desireablely.

And to understand and know our wisdom, we had to willingly pour our consciouses and spirits into its magic making, so that it would change us into our unraveling us into our eternity, and do so for us, who in all possess a love of wisdom of wickedness, with greater grace and greater glory.

Some moments are controlled. This is a bond we chose to possess to mean henceforth that it is us of a past controlling us of a present for only some moments. We were and are our bonder to our bond moments. These make for our "shall" even showcased in our KJV bible.

Some moments are uncontrolled. This is a free we also chose to possess among that bond we possess, and it is a free preserved by our bond from our past for our present, and it is also for some moments. We were and are our freer to our free moments. These moments make for our "will" even showcased in our KJV bible.

^Under those two, shall originated from will and will originated from shall, since it became our dominion's wise issuings for how we are to partake of our kingdom of kingdoms, and our thrones in them, which are both our pouring forths of ourselves for ourselves for our eternity of our iron hit beg innings and infinities of our called, chosen, and faithful way. And under those two:

1. There in our kingdoms and in our thrones arises some moments to be smaller in and some moments to be greater in.

2. There in our kingdoms and in our thrones arises some moments to be richer in and some moments to be poorer in.

Do any of you relate to this summary of our lives?

We were equiped with prepared greater grace and greater glory to unload in an unraveling manner... All we had to do is possess it through wisdom for our desire of further desire, and bring it forth of ourselves from the first ever into our second ever. We depart only to climax being fancy lucked and wicked lucked.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

No offense intended:
Sometimes your posts are a little, well, out there. Overall though, you make a lot more good ones than bad ones. I would like to suggest you change your avatar to be more relative to your personality. It takes away from your style. Don't get me wrong, I love Pitch Black and all the spin offs from it, I just don't think it suits your themes.

Peace,
Turkenstein

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hear the gist of our dominion.

Our past us mans us sometimes by our bonds arranged. In so, our dominion us shares a manning upon our present us in diverse ways. You see, your mate has their turns in manning only you alone in our present from our past, or only themself alone in our present from our past, and vice versa. And some mannings are of our co-op upon one of us alone for our moment of particular kind, or upon both of us together for our moment of particular kind.

Even when free from our bonds, there are possessings by one another taking place in our free-for-all or 'toss it up' kind of way, that is our way also, since we are for possessing our lives' wicked enjoyments shakenly.

Temptations can even bring upon bonds outside of our sometimes dominion's bonds.

In our kingdoms we possess a wicked love of one another that will and shall proceed us into possessing a wicked sex, which starts amounting in much of wicked fetishes between one another who were and are all for very great enjoyments.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And when you see me use the word "wicked" I am meaning bad ass, sick, awesomely magnificent, greatly amazing, overly bitchin', so so def, and the alike of the offspring still coming forth from awesomeness.

Our wicked shall sever from among our just, and I am proceeding that in how it was and is truelly meant.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You lost me in the first sentence that made no sense.

Wisdom became our dominion of us over us since it in how well understood was and is for us to be exceeding great most desireablely.

What??

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Our wicked shall sever from among our just, and I am proceeding that in how it was and is truelly meant.

And you are ahead of the rest of us in this?

And when you see me use the word "wicked" I am meaning bad ass, sick, awesomely magnificent, greatly amazing, overly bitchin', so so def, and the alike of the offspring still coming forth from awesomeness.

Wow nice to see you are so filled with humility,

top topics

join