It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati grave stone from 1700s with possible 911 symbolism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I found this video on YouTube, showing a grave stone with illuminati symbolism and A possible twin tower connection/prediction.

A strange theme for a tomb stone I thought, but each to their own.

I think it said it was a grave for a 12 yr old which makes it even more strange!

What you think?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hahahahaha. The music on the vid is weirder than the tombstone. The skull thing is interesting. And I see a prediction of the election of Barack Obama in there too, but the tombstone says he is a Ugandan and not a Kenyan.

And once again, there is nothing wrong with the illuminati. Judging from all the artists using their symbols, and the stuff is even being sold on tee-shirts now, the illuminati are the new "gay", who were the new "feminists", who were the new "hippies", who were the new "beatniks", who were the new "flappers", all the way down to the illuminati again.

As for the grave being for a 12-year old, sure, maybe he headed up his chapter of Illuminati Youth.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

But the illuminati doesn't exist and 19 Arabs did 911

Sarcasm aside, cool vid

There does seem to have a fair bit of symbolism, especially for the grave of a 12 year old girl. I'm on my mobile now but will watch the video in full screen shortly once I get near a computer. I'm going to see if I can dig up some more info on this grave site.

ETA:

The video commentary says she is Ann Aulsebrook and died at the age of 82 in 1796.

Maybe this is her?

Aulsebrook Ann 1796 Middlesex St George Hanover Square, Belgrave

www.genesreunited.co.uk...

edit on 3/25/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

But the illuminati doesn't exist and 19 Arabs did 911

The Illuminati did exist. What we have now is a bunch of pretenders to the throne. Much like any group of "satan worshipping metal heads" are merely doing it because they think they are supposed to be. The same way all those "goth kids" you know, the ones who all dressed exactly the same with the same black makeup and fishnets, were being "original".

It's an old, dead, secret society, and has all the trappings of a clique.

"The illuminated ones"

Really, when you think about it, wouldn't all of US be the real Illuminati?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The video commentary says she is Ann Aulsebrook and died at the age of 82 in 1796.

That makes more sense as I can also make out the word wife in there, I think the 12yr old is on the back of the gravestone. Family plot perhaps?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
One could make a similar claim that 911 was a date label.
Googling for the origin of the word dIXIe you can make this connection.
slow morning.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I see a prediction of the election of Barack Obama in there too, but the tombstone says he is a Ugandan and not a Kenyan.

Really? Did I miss that or are you just kidding? Could you point it out?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

I see a prediction of the election of Barack Obama in there too, but the tombstone says he is a Ugandan and not a Kenyan.

Really? Did I miss that or are you just kidding? Could you point it out?

No, I was kidding. Apologies on misleading you. The point of the"kidding" is that you can take anything and find symbolism in it. The skull stuff is interesting, but that the tombstone predicted 911 is a stretch, although a fun one.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Really, when you think about it, wouldn't all of US be the real Illuminati?

Maybe, It would depend on weather we had accsess to all knowledge, I believe with modern technology we are more illuminated than we were say, 50yrs ago, when information was more easily controlled, but if the knowledge is still controlled and drip fed to most from a higher authority, then no. That higher authority keeping knowledge hidden would be the real illuminati as they would be in the know, in the light so to speak, as aposed to us, in the dark.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The skull stuff is interesting

Yes, it seems to have some sort of bat wings, and a crown falling off.

I can see that the towers pointed out in the vid could just as well be two pyramids, and the theme seems to be more about the destruction of the symbols than to advocate the group.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm in the illuminati.

Nawww just kidding.
But freemasonry, HERE I COME

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

If ya can't beat em...,

edit on 25-3-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I have heard of the need to make long term plans but doesn't this seem a little too far ahead?
But then again, I guess it does pay to plan ahead. It would make it easier to cover your tracks.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Evidence suggests that the Illuminati is alive and well, their symbolism is everywhere and they are as strong as ever. That being said, I believe there are power struggles within their inner factions but that is just a theory of mine but to say that they are no longer existent is wrong in my opinion as they clearly control the media with their constant not so hidden symbolism. They are very blatant with their occult beliefs and are not shy to show it.

JFK spoke out about them in the 60's and we all know what happened to him.
edit on 3/25/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Its funny that in every video when the creator mentions the twin towers they show a picture of the twin towers burning on the screen, like we don't already have that image burned into our memory forevermore.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Comments from the uploader.

On the gravestone are clouds with horns poking out blowing down the wrath of god on the pyramid and blowing of the top three levels. The skull and bones are broken up and the crown is knocked of the skull. Also the two towers of freemasonry are falling into a cloud of smoke

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Evidence suggests that the Illuminati is alive and well,

Evidence being that there's a cad game with the name on it and people like you keep saying ther eis evidence??

JFK spoke out about them in the 60's ....

when? where? What did he say?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I think this maybe the speach....

Full version, www.youtube.com...

I'm sure you have heard it before.
edit on 26-3-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Being an illuminated one = knowing right from wrong.

new topics

top topics

join