It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pokémon X and Y

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I could never imagine myself getting excited about an upcoming video game; let alone talk to random people about video games. It has been years since I purchased a console and a game to play. But this October will be different when Pokemon X and Y will be released. My friend Paul told me him and his dad will purchase one of the new Pokemon games for my birthday present. All I would have to do is purchase a 3DS. I'm excited because I like finding out about the new Pokemon regardless of me playing the games or not. Plus they're just addicting and fun to play when you have a lot of free time on your hands. Currently there are six known new Pokemon revealed for generation VI. The games will have a full 3D game play compared to the older Pokemon games which I hope will make the Pokemon games more fun and challenging. I do not know what starter I will pick yet till I see the final evolve forms of the new starters. Hoping for a type that will be part steel or electric. Right now all we can do is speculate of what the games will be like till new news will be released throughout the months. I'll use this thread to update the latest news to keep everyone and myself excited.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

my 8 year old loves them to,i thinks he still plays on the one that came out last year i will be getting this for him maybe christmas time

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by darknewt

Hey! You have to catch em' all and also stretch out your dollar. I'm amazed how cheap the games are compared to the 3DS. I just hope I would enjoy the games even though they're marketed toward children.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

soooooooo glad we already have a 3ds.....got one for hubby a while back for xmas...best bet is finding a good deal on black Friday they sell em cheap then....i got it because he wanted a zelda game...but i guess imma gonna be steeling it back (: (:.....ah love pokemon played and beat every one since blue version....working on conquest and black 2 now.....so i guess that makes me kinda of a poke master (+:

this x y looks amazing! i really hope that's the game play!!!!! lol love the part where magicarp uses splash lol....

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Are you a 90s kid as well? I love pokemon but every generation after D/P made the game too childish. The starters have also went all to hell

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GetLogic

You know it! I was born in 1989! My first was Pokemon Red and I miss playing all the classics!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm a huge Pokemon fan. Ever since blue version.

My team would be,

1) Gengar

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I remember having played Pokemon Yellow and having a team of Gengar and Pikachu who knew surf. Awesome.

Also a new Pokemon will revealed as well new information on Pokemon X & Y. I'll keep ya'll up with the 411 on the DL.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

As promised here is the news reveled on Pokemon Smash!

This hasn't been confirmed as a new form for Mewtwo. It could be a new Pokemon all together. Who knows? Hopefully the games are fun.

top topics

join