Parallel universe evidence compounding at an alarming rate!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kody27

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by Socrato
I don't have this sort of memory malfunction. Have you ever asked a doctor about this or gotten your blood checked?
Blood?
What does my blood have to do with my memory of what I heard on the radio? And Doctor? You mean those Big Pharma drug pushers who get a hard-on just thinking about what disorder they might be able to diagnose in me so they can get some more fat cash kickbacks? Nie, danke!

I don't think it's a memory malfunction. I think it's evidence of the convergence of previously-differing timelines.

Edit to add: did you miss the part about the website?
edit on 24-3-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

Yeah I'm gonna have to go with a memory malfunction on your part. I'd be curious to see your blood results as well. Just because your web browser doesn't have the cookies from a random website doesn't prove anything.
It's not a cookie, it's a history record in my browser I was talking about. And it was a very specific website with 'red' in the name. Nothing random about it. Don't you ever get tired of being so much smarter than everyone else?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhettoDragon
reply to post by seamus

It sounds like CERN is what's going on. @o@ Seriously, I remember hearing about Abe Vigoda's death in the early 2000's. I also remember hearing exactly what you did about William Katt and Christopher Lee. Very freakin' weird! It also might be an "evolution" thing for us. For a lack of nomenclature I'll use the standard "We're stepping up in vibration" thing and say that we're slipping out of time as we get towards the collapsing point of the eschaton. The timeline smash event, where all the bundled timelines converge into a nexus.
Yeah, that's what I meant with the Jet Li movie reference. And a star for you, for using Terence McKenna speak!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
When i read your thread title "Parallel universe evidence compounding at an alarming rate!,"
I got really excited then i found no evidence of anything except bad memory and maybe even some psychosis.

So why use the word "Evidence" in your title if your not even prepared to do a little scientific study/research?

I'm not trying to derail the thread and iv had plenty of experiences similar to yours but i try to stay grounded not get swept away in delusion.
edit on 26-3-2013 by xXSvenXx because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
[...]
It also led me to speculate on sub quark level physic's and field theory and understanding the smallest energy and structure would give the most immense power to the mind that COULD conceive it even to the point were the mind could manipulate reality

Here's one that will bake your noodle: Imagine that not only that the universe is expanding, but that all 'matter' in space is constantly shrinking, and that's what gives the illusion of increasing distance. Locally you wouldn't be able to notice it, since you are of one field with the earth (and sun and galaxy, and cluster, etc.). But the effect would certainly be noticeable at great distances, and would explain red-shift, since photons from distant stars were emitted earlier in the great shrink. This could also be expanded to explain coriolis forces, since we're all headed 'down the drain' right where we stand. It can't be disproved. I reckon there's an even chance that it's true or false. In either case, we only have relativistic instruments with which to measure the input from our surroundings. Eventually we (meaning matter) might compress tightly enough to cause more and more black holes to form until a swarm of black holes is all that is left, and they, then, would eventually draw the universe back into the cosmic egg, blocking the possibility for a 'heat death'. It's just a thought experiment but I found it helpful in getting outside my billiard-ball view of existence.

but that was much harder to explain, since that time I have tried to anchor myself to drag this reality back to mine
why? what's so great about 'your' reality? Do you have more pie?

but I am only a single consiouseness amongst countless trillion's across the universe including mind's far greater and with a far broader conscious bandwidth.
edit on 25-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
No one has come across this site?
Who recalls Nelson Mandela dying in prison in '89 or '90?
There are other 'slips' with famous people who have passed, then they haven't..

mandelaeffect.com...

The only correlation pulled from reading is that those who experience it, have all had near-death experiences.

Does that strike home with anyone?
I had a couple of NDEs. However, I don't remember Mandela dying in prison. But that's no surprise. Being surprised at that would be like expecting there to be an even chance of Mandela being dead in 1989/90 among all the parallel universes. 1989 was, though, the year I popped the cap on my third eye.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley
reply to post by smyleegrl

I remember, very clearly, hearing that the singer Gloria Gaynor had died of breast cancer. It was on the radio and television news. The reason it stuck with me is because she sang the song, "I will survive" and I thought it rather ironic.

That would be Gloria Grahame, one-time famous Hollywood actress. Died of cancer back in 1981.
All these stories are, as you put it, "brain farts".
Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
Usually is not always, even though I'm a big fan of the Razor. I believe the correct form is "Plurality is not to be posited without necessity". Sometimes there is a necessity. And I remember hearing about Gaynor no earlier than 2009.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmertSpionam1
reply to post by seamus

I totally remember the actor for "The Greatest American Hero" passing away too! In fact I remember telling my kid's it was a T.V. show that I used to watch when I was a kid. Are you sure he is not dead?
He couldn't have starred in this if he were: www.imdb.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
reply to post by seamus

some people are in a constant pendulum between reality and worlds, in some basic cases like yours for example, the differences can be very subtle...

however...

are you familiar with the "silent hill" series? in the series there are only a select group of people who can "see" silent hill...one minute they are walking down a sidewalk and as soon as they turn the corner they are in a completely different world, parallel to ours..
haven't seen the series. I did see the film. Scary!

its almost like a birth defect...you could call it a psy defect...which explains why some people see ghosts or demons while others are oblivious to it..

im going to reveal some hidden information to all of you right now...some might agree others might not...

you CANT CHANGE YOUR DESTINY...we are all walking a path that has already been walked for us...even if you try to "change" your destiny, it was already pre destined that you would do that...

This I already know. I learned it the hard way, but it was fun. I had to do it that way anyway. The roage links in my sig connect to sites where there is a lot of discussion on natural law and the REAL reason we're here.

there is one exception however.....

its called dejavu.....

the only time you can "technically" change your destiny is at a dejavu "fork on the road" think of dejavu as a "checkpoint" in life...

a dejavu "checkpoint" is the only time in your life that you could change your path...almost like a rouge meteor headed straight for earth...you cant really chose where you want it to go... but you could "nudge" it and change its course, however that is all you can do with your destiny....only nudge it..and only at the very moment that you are experiencing dejavu...
which is why I get so few of them, and so short in duration, I gather.

at the moment that you are experiencing dejavu...if you are happy with the way your life is going at the moment...then dont do anything, just experience the dejavu and "let it pass"....however if you want to "nudge" your destiny in another direction...at the moment of dejavu do something completely unpredictable..scream, say something even if its gibberish, or just do a sudden big moment with your body...basically something that would draw others attention to you for a brief moment....

then after that..just buckle up for the ride, until you reach another checkpoint in life.

An interesting idea. I'll have to keep that one in the back of my head for the next one. But my life's been going great for quite some time now.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

When I was reading the OP, I was reading with empathy of the things you're going through. But what you were talking about seemed completely foreign to me.

Then out of NO where I remembered this exact thing happening to me! I was about 11 years old and I remember waiting for the "new" South Park every Thursday I believe. Well after much anticipation one week the show finally aired. I had seen this episode before. Not slight memories, THE WHOLE DARN THING. I checked again with the "info" button as I was disappointed of a re run. It signaled "New". I could have sworn I snuck and stayed up way pasty bedtime a few weekends before wheny best friend stayed over. I waited until school the next day, and he said he had never seen the episode before, hellp, it was a "new" episode in the season! This happened to me a ON A FEW occasions around that same age. I wrote it off.

Also, a few years after that, I remember specifically the song by T.I ,"Rubberband Man" had just dropped and made it biggggg. I know for a fact I had heard that song atleast a year before, when I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep.

It may be possible that the episodes and songs were in fact viewed by me prior. I highly doubt it.

OP, I'm a young guy. 23 years old, started a family right after graduating college. I came to this site to seek knowledge beyond msm sources. Not for entertainment in far fetched conspiracies.

In regards to my above statement, I believe what you're saying in what you're going through. I know you didn't post because you seek "approval" from some @$$hole behind his keyboard, I say it in the light that I can understand how this might really be tough to understand. You said you don't start many threads, this must be significant enough to speak up. You're not alone my friend.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Two big ones which should be firmly etched into peoples memories, that I have noticed are:

A. Spaced based weaponry being firmly banned and outlawed by all nations of the world

B. Bill gates being the richest man in the world by a long shot, and I was shocked to recently here that Carlos slim was now the worlds richest man for over 4 years no less, I specifically remember Gates being the richest, even just last year. Carlos Slim as far as I remember was like 4 or 5 on the list, and no where near gates in terms of wealth.

Now admittedly in B it is quite possible I was confusing Americas richest with the worlds richest when I last checked in 2012 when I thought he was on top, & even that IF Carlos Slim was 4 or 5 he was just savvy, and connected enough to pull through to surpass Bill Gates. [ Probably because he eats humans with the Queen
] . Now regarding A I have no explanations for this suddenly changing, I guess other then not quite understanding what the # I am talking about. Can anyone confirm this for me?
I forgot to mention this, but I have too even if it may offend. I love threads like this, especially the personal stories, and the huge timeline changes, but I ABSOLUTELY DETEST the petty this actor/singer jazz, same with the movies changing. It is so easily debunked as faulty memory, mixing people up, and just plain hoaxed deaths, or misreported news that its actually kind of annoying reading about them!
edit on 26-3-2013 by R3nw0x1ng because: additional info
edit on 26-3-2013 by R3nw0x1ng because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-3-2013 by R3nw0x1ng because: king

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I don't have this sort of memory malfunction. Have you ever asked a doctor about this or gotten your blood checked?
Blood?
What does my blood have to do with my memory of what I heard on the radio? And Doctor? You mean those Big Pharma drug pushers who get a hard-on just thinking about what disorder they might be able to diagnose in me so they can get some more fat cash kickbacks? Nie, danke!

I don't think it's a memory malfunction. I think it's evidence of the convergence of previously-differing timelines.

Edit to add: did you miss the part about the website?
edit on 24-3-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

Yea man- lately I have been thinking about the merger, this perhaps is a moment for all of us to consider- we really might be headed for something.. quite wild.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It's not a cookie, it's a history record in my browser I was talking about. And it was a very specific website with 'red' in the name. Nothing random about it. Don't you ever get tired of being so much smarter than everyone else?

That website is probably RED ICE CREATIONS!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
OP
As your memory on William Katt is my EXACT memory, can I ask your age?
I'm 42.

Im going to offer up another way more likely reason: Subliminally implanted memories.
Let me give a recent example:
I was in the living room sewing, looking away from the crime drama that my husband was watching. I could therefore only hear. The music score was becoming louder and I heard the singer sing "and you won't escape from the 666".
this is why i always watch movies actively, and pay attention to the lyrics of songs.

I stopped and asked my husband did he hear those lyrics. He said no. He had been thoroughly engrossed in the scene. We rewound, and the scene played out: a female jogger was being chased through the park by a serial killer. As the killer was pouncing on her in the attack was the exact same time that that lyric was sung. That speaking image went into his mind no doubt, somewhere into the subconscious. Subliminal messages work because of this very methodology....we aren't "consciously" aware. But that does not mean that it does not get stored somewhere in our subconscious.

I would therefore offer this up as a valid reason as to how you and I have the exact same memory - to even the detail of thinking "how sad because that was a favourite show" Actually my thoughts about the show did not contain those words. It was a series of images and "aww man, that's too bad."

and that he died of cancer. We were exposed to a subliminal message, and when his name is mentioned, it is a 'memory' that we recall...
good work thinking of this. I am sure it explains some of these types of experiences, but if you read the whole thread, you'll see that the media are only involved in some of them

It's not exciting like 'parallel universes' or alternate timelines, but the danger lies in the fact that someone could use this false memory as proof of something (like the existence of alternate timelines), when in reality it was the same group that subliminally implanted it...if we never knew the truth (subliminal) we could be led to believe a lie..
Well, I don't believe in danger. I don't believe in tempting fate either, but as far as i am concerned, this life is a DVD i'm watching while waiting for my parents at the Akashic Library Multimedia Center, so to speak..

Originally posted by Staroth
reply to post by seamus

I read through some of the post but there are so many I couldn't find the answers.
I have 2 questions:
1. Have you ever used L.S.D. anytime in the 1960's through 1980's?
2. Have you ever had a near death or what you believed to be a near death experience?
edit on 25-3-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

yes and yes, why the time specific on Ellessdee?
edit on 26-3-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgFox
I understand that these speculations
Enough! You are in no position to declare the experience of another human being to be a speculation. Are you the Almighty? I'm getting fed up with people blathering on about Occam's Razor and not knowing what it's about. Do not needlessly multiply entities. You people with your billiard-ball-atom model envision a world where every human is separate, and every rock, and every tree, and every animal. Dont you get how wrong and narrow a view that is? If you could only see in far-infrared, you would see not objects, but transitions of density. You, stuck in your eyeballs, wake up!
edit on 26-3-2013 by seamus because: lost original reply in a computer crash.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bangoli
reply to post by seamus

Re: conscious observation---have you read american psycho? By the end I wanted to torture bret easton ellis. But you have a point.
Never have. But I have read a lot of Stephen King, and he goes into far too much detail sometimes. I'm getting the feeling ellis does that too?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Close in age.
The occult have written for centuries of the day when their channeled entities arrive, and to this end have millions upon millions now believe that they exist.
If a group is willing to kill 3000 people and blow up the twin towers, start wars, manipulate thinking, indoctrinate the masses into kabalistic beliefs (god as a force, big bang etc) without them ever having opened the Kabalah, it is dangerous to not think that subliminal indoctrination is somehow beneath them. In fact, most believe that it exists and is used, and nobody can see it all by the very fact that is is subliminal. The fact that the belief of 'parallel universes' is yet another Kabalah doctrine and today people are using these "experiences" of false memories as evidence for such a belief is scary. A kid thinks Santa is real because he trusts his parents not to lie and because there is supposed physical evidence like presents that say "from Santa". It's using manufactured and false evidence to conclude that a lie is truth, isn't it? And it works if the person really wants the lie to BE true. If I took a poll of this forums participants, most would say, yes, I would like it to be true.

It's called lying signs and wonders. Science falsely called is feeding us occult dogma as science, no differently than the ever occult branded 'NASA' gives us it's supposed evidence - most of which for public consumption upholds Jewish mysticism and occult doctrine as truth. And you will believe it. All of us have grown up with believing things only if evidence can be taken in through the senses. That puts us in a very vulnerable position to be easily manipulated.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by Socrato

I also agree with you, speculating about parallel universes is to him more logical than considering that as a "hardcore psychonaut" he may have suffered some damage in his apparatus for input processing and memory retention... Reality is only on the mind of the observer...

"Reality is only on the mind of the observer... " true, unless the observer is 'outside' of that reality.. Which happens now and then, just look at people that swear life started 6000 years ago and are ready to give their lives to protect that " reality", we know nothing/too little about "reality", being a thing that can only be interpreted by our individual senses..

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Just out of curiosity, how close in chronological order were these events? Were they all strung out? Any pattern you can conclude if you logged? Why do you think such insignificant things are notice d? Why do you think it's not something bigger like vacations you never went on, etc? What is your gut feeling when you first receive these "errors"? (i.e when you talked to your dad). And finally, do you think now that you have connected these events in your mind and are aware, will you discover more minor "events" now that you are paying close attention?

Sefhinny!!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
if you are really serious about this, it is very easy to prove/disprove- every time you read online about a celebrity (however minor) dying, take a screen shot- file these in whatever manner you like.

Then, when said deceased celebrity suddenly stars in a new movie- voila, produce your screenshot of the appropriate news site, time, date etc

Within a few years you have hard evidence

Jeesh
edit on 26-3-2013 by Credenceskynyrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The problem with proving alternate realities or time lines changing is that physical objects change as well. You can take a screen shot in one reality. Then poof, it's gone when you slip into another reality or time line. You may remember taking a screen shot but you have no proof. Others can even say it was all in your head. Now if your other self took a screen shot in the other reality since your parallel self might have done the same thing in a similar parallel reality, then you might find most things remain the same. It's those slight differences that you don't remember anything about that make you go hmmm, did I just forget that? Maybe, maybe not. In my case I have a big glaring difference in someone's physical appearance which I plan on asking about if the occasion to ask arises. I believe there is no way to prove any of this. Just talking about it makes it seem like you might be losing your mind or memory. It's true that people forget things. Sometimes you clearly remember something and there seems to be no logical explanation of why.

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

ATS Live Radio Presents - Bushcraft On Fire Radio ***On The AIR !!! ***
read more: Bushcraft On Fire Radio : 04/17/2014: Basic Packs, More on Police Encounters and PLANTS!!!!