It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel universe evidence compounding at an alarming rate!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainychica

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
No one has come across this site?
Who recalls Nelson Mandela dying in prison in '89 or '90?
There are other 'slips' with famous people who have passed, then they haven't..

mandelaeffect.com...

The only correlation pulled from reading is that those who experience it, have all had near-death experiences.

Does that strike home with anyone?

OH MY GOD, This has bothered me FOREVER!!!

I was SURE that he kicked it and I remember reading about it and I remember being really fcking surprised when he was...ALIVE! I tell you, I'm not crazy and I still don't know what happened and how this is possible.

I know, I remember it too and very clearly. Thought it was just a false memory when I heard about him being released. Years later was talking to a friend somehow it came up - same memory, same timeframe. Then I found that website and went "WTFF" a few times.

Have you had an NDE?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by Threadfall
This is nothing more than your mind filling in gaps. The human brain has a remarkable tendency to do that as it appears to dislike incomplete scenarios/memories. You "misremembered" these things. It is nothing uncommon, though you might do this a little more than the average person. It certainly IS NOT evidence of a "compounding? parallel universe."
I didn't misremember any of the quoted happenings, with the exception of perhaps confusing Donna Summers/Gloria Gaynor. You misremembered your place in my life: none.

Typical ATS response anymore, to just insult somebody that proposes your mind is less than perfect. How original

The fact is all the people you thought were dead are not dead. So that means either you're wrong and fallible or that parallel universes are merging. Hmmm, what do I think it really is? Well since I'm not delusional I'll go with option A. By the way, your 'alive celebrities i thought were dead thread'--along with your undeserved sense of superiority--isn't unique around here either.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Have you ever asked a doctor about this or gotten your blood checked?

Clearly this is a wise suggestion. Lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by seamus

Honestly, your question wasn't delivered with good manners.

Here is the post in full. What's bad-mannered about it?

Originally posted by Astyanax
The parallel universe is probably, I'm sorry to say, in your father's brain. He appears to have senile dementia. You may be aware of this already but in denial—hence this thread.
You claim to have genuine concern but your claim is belied by your tagline "Mind firmly shut", and suggesting that I am in denial about a condition my father has been told he doesn't have by his doctor. Of course, you didn't know that at the time, but that's no excuse for your dismissive attitude.

False memories of dead actors and stuff like that are a dime a dozen. Our memories are generally very unreliable; we alter and colour our stories whenever we remember them, then remember the altered and coloured memory in place of the real one. As for your friend James from Phoenix, there could be a dozen explanations for that.
Your memory is unreliable. Why leave the house? Cartesian doubt (which you obviously espouse) wasn't invited into this metaphysical conversation. Why is that so hard to understand?

That is not an image of a North Korean dictator. Does your life intersect with reality at any point?

Oh, such good manners!

edit on 9-4-2013 by seamus because: fixy fixy

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

This is nothing more than your mind filling in gaps. The human brain has a remarkable tendency to do that as it appears to dislike incomplete scenarios/memories. You "misremembered" these things. It is nothing uncommon, though you might do this a little more than the average person. It certainly IS NOT evidence of a "compounding? parallel universe."
I didn't misremember any of the quoted happenings, with the exception of perhaps confusing Donna Summers/Gloria Gaynor. You misremembered your place in my life: none.

Typical ATS response anymore, to just insult somebody that proposes your mind is less than perfect. How original
I give a flip for originality. We're all just recycled energy, hoss. Find a groupthink hot-button I'm more interested in. Like, what other people think of me!

The fact is all the people you thought were dead are not dead. So that means either you're wrong and fallible or that parallel universes are merging.
You conveniently ignore discontinuities between living people, because that 'dead celebrity' drum is so easy to beat. It is based in hearsay, after all. Was I at Abe Vigoda's or William Katt's autopsy? Nope. You know that, yet you cling to that one aspect of this phenomenon as the platinum proof of your version of events. soooo easy

Hmmm, what do I think it really is? Well since I'm not delusional I'll go with option A. By the way, your 'alive celebrities i thought were dead thread'--along with your undeserved sense of superiority--isn't unique around here either.
Again with the unique/original crap? I think you must be a frustrated artist who gets told he's not original a mite too often. I don't live a life wherein originality is of much concern. As each man and woman are unique by definition, well, I just feel bad for you that you don't feel original enough.
edit on 9-4-2013 by seamus because: fix quote

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You're not the only one who've had these experienced OP.

Check this site out: www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

They have stories that are even stranger. Personally, I do believe in parallel dimensions, and I do believe we can slip in and out of them too. I also believe in a lot of other paranormal things too though....

It's a strange world we live in...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePurpleAstronaut

Thanks for the link. I read the page. I never thought about the possibility I could be doing astral travel or having an out of body experience while I sleep and be doing this in different parallel universes and waking up in a different body. That might explain a few things. It would also be a hazard I never thought about. That is if you wake up in a reality you don't like. Shifting realities on purpose might be difficult.

That would be cool if you could time travel that way too.
edit on 13/4/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I have started seeing this on and off!! Ghost, Et's?? who knows!!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kamebard
Time stream slipping has been happening a whole lot more frequently in the recent years, and I am glad that other people are expressing these concerns as well.

Now the question becomes one of - how do we start providing evidence of this (other than anecdotal stories).
Conscious observation, taking notes of what one hears on the news.... There are two ways right there.

Just remember: history is NOT subject to scientific (cartesian) method. No matter what the self-proclaimed adepts of logic want you to think, what happens in an ephemeral system (history, existence) is by nature ephemeral. The cartesian method allows for no true knowledge. There will always be doubt, and for this the cure is simple: To thine own self be true. Rigorous internal logic and honesty will bear more relevantly to experience than repetitious experiments in test tubes and beakers and atom smashers.

Edit to add: Anecdotal evidence is perfectly acceptable, if one's source is vetted to a degree which YOU find acceptable. The elevation of "scientific" evidence above one's own testimony is, IMO, a little crazy, and part of the reason we have inhumanity in life so abundantly today.
edit on 24-3-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

Taking notes isn't going to work, any more than videoing your entire life so you can compare it with what you perceive to be a changed universe would. If you had truly slipped into an alternative version, then your notes would match the new universe, not the one you think you remember. Anecdotal evidence is all you'll ever have, and that's worthless. People will doubt anecdotal evidence for a number of reasons, but the main one is because we misunderstand memory. Our memory is a dynamic thing, unreliable in that it is subject to change. When we remember things, we imagine things at the same time. Things we imagine get added to the memory and the next time we remember it, those additions feel as genuine as the original memory. We modify our memory of events all the time, unconsciously. How often when we see movies again after a long time, do they seem different? (Worse in some way, usually). Have we slipped into a reality where certain scenes weren't shot quite as well as we remember.... or have we simply embellished the movie's memory over time?
Also - memory is grown connections in the brain. If you slipped into a parallel version of yourself, you would never know it - because the only memories you would have would be those resident in the brain you entered!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
Its enlightening to see how many of you are either completely ignoring or ridiculing anyone who attempts to apply Occams razor or any sort of scientific study or are asking for some basic conditions to be met so as to rule out certain things.

Yeah i believe all this stuff is possible......But you guys are just feeding each others delusions.
Try applying some basic scientific principles to the subject without relying on hearsay.
You might actually get closer to some real answers then.

So your idea of " scientific study " is to call people delusional ?
Don't give up your day job , because you suck as a scientist.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I agree.
In my universe/memory, Buzz Aldrin and Ringo Starr were dead, and today I found that they are alive.

And years ago I have the same feeling when I found that Ernest Borgnine was alive, but I recall see on television that he died about ten years before that date. Well now he's dead, but at time not.

Someone is messing with our timeline or universe.

Oh , that is why I came here! To say that could be evidence of time travel too, due that quantum theory of that in the moment you back in time, and change a thing, you create an entire new universe, independent of that which you came from._javascript:icon('
')

a reply to: seamus

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seamus

I don't think it's a memory malfunction. I think it's evidence of the convergence of previously-differing timelines.

Well, that is the least implausible explanation, I suppose.

Certainly, the one that has the least amount of cross-structural impact on the rest of Reality.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Although it can usually be 'explained away' through bad memories or meddling dreams, i have noticed this more and more as well. I feel it is somehow connected with achieving a higher level of awareness and open mindedness. Our minds condition the information we intake so we can make sense of it, so a very stubborn close minded person will automatically convert differences in information through time into congruences so that they do not notice this phenomena (remember the whole 'affected by up to 15 seconds ago' bit)

If you have a high level of awareness or a zen state of mind you will see more of the raw information, information that may not make sense to our linear timeline oriented reality. And now with the internet providing us the instant ability to check information against itself we are able to notice all these strange phenomena, even if we can't make sense of it yet.

Personally i take this phenomena very seriously. As an example of using this information in my day to day life, i don't just look both ways twice when turning, i continuously look both ways, since those tricky cars can pop out of another timeline if i am being too careless. Same thing with green lights going straight to red, although that is easier to explain away as a technical malfunction.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
you guys remember John Basedow

for a while EVERYONE said he died in the tsunami while in Thialand. It turned out to be just a rumor. BUT I remember official type sources confirming it. His wiki page says it was a falsified news report.

It was called one of the greatest death hoaxes ever done. BUT for a while it was news.

So who knows. I have had instances of new information, sometimes very technical in nature just pop into my head.

If this theory is true and when you die your consciousness is transferred into another "you", then I die often. I must be someone with a high death rate, because I am constantly getting new information I didnt learn on my own.

Yeh interesting, I should have been killed at least three times and somehow survived uninjured. I can't work out why I am still alive, unless you do some sort of time/dimension jump like some survival thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
First an upfront apology with no intention of mocking this thread.

However, I can't stop chuckling at myself at the thought of being the Owner of this site and how hard of a time I would have in not messing with the OP. I would change his signature , password, login id, and possibly delete this thread then put it back under another persons name than back to his name.

Back on topic:
IMO short term memory is a terrible thing to waste . I'm going with a memory impairment or malfunction with the symptoms.

BTW I love the OP avatar. Laurence Fishburne is my favorite actor.
edit on 42731America/ChicagoWed, 09 Jul 2014 00:42:58 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I've noticed people or at least one person suddenly have reverse cosmetic surgery. I remember a girl I used to see on occassion had breast implants. Suddenly one day she did not. Her personality seemed like her old shy self again too. Unfortunately that was about the last time I saw her. If our consciousness can shift into our clones body in a parallel world reality, maybe the latest memories overwrite whatever was there much like a hard drive can get written over.

I remember reading an article somewhere that showed the problem with governments changing timelines was that human consciousness exists outside the body so that when things change, some humans remember the way things used to be. I can't remember where I keep reading these strange articles.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It sounds to me like you keep shifting to other time lines. I have the same feelings. One day I opened the door to my shed and instinctively reached in and flipped the light switch. I had this feeling as if someone had shoved, with great force, a large scoop of CO2 crystals at me. I felt like I was pelted by something very light and fleeting. My arms jerked up to my face and torso, in a defensive posture, as if being suddenly attached by some unknown force. While still holding my arms up, my sight was transfixed on my acetylene tank in the middle of the shed wall. I swear, I honestly feel as though that damned tank detonated when I hit the light switch, and the results caused me to shift to a nearby time line. I believe that I experienced just a whiff of the explosion..Needless to say, I IMMEDIATELY disconnected that tank and put it outside - where it remains to this day. I really believe TLs exist - and you've been shifting around.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Did anyone notice any changes yesterday? I was in Greenville SC last night. It's getting mentioned on the Weather Channel. I saw a girl whom I've known to have blond hair for years. I asked her about it. She said it's been brunette. Then she added she got hair extensions. I think she was trying to explain why she looked different to me. Weird I thought. Then I started hearing about flooding rains outside and local roads getting washed out and closed due to flash flooding. They even closed down part of the local interstate. Weird I thought. Coincidence that I noticed everything all in the same night? Who knows? When I got home about an hour away, it was bone dry. I guess there was a big localized thunderstorm mainly around Greenville last night since they had over 4 inches of rain last night. Sorry to hear someone died as well due to washed out roads I think. Hopefully it was no one I know.

Did anyone else notice a number of weird things last night?
edit on 10/8/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Here's a news link to the historic flooding.
www.wyff4.com...#!bAABAJ

I saw more fire trucks and flashing lights and blocked off roads and one wreck than I've seen in a long time. Amazingly I missed all the heavy rain myself. I liked the one girl a lot better as a blond. Her telling me she didn't recently change the color just seems strange.
If I'm somehow shifting timelines or shifting into parallel universes, I'd like to stop. I never cared for a lot of variety. So far this is the only strange thing I noticed so if that's it, this last shift hardly affected me.

I did see a couple of people yesterday that I hadn't seen in months. It makes me wonder if there is another reason some people dissapear and then reappear. One girl told me she hadn't seen me in a while. I've been going to the same club every weekend. Most people probably do not believe anything strange like this is really happening. It seems to be happening to me and I do not want to believe it. I could without further questioning just assume the one girl must have dyed her hair a month or two ago and then just told me it was always brunette. Other people who comment they haven't seen me for months who work at a given club or visit the same club could be visiting on different nights. It's actually very disturbing to get evidence that your reality keeps changing so I'm hoping I do not find irrefutable evidence.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hello! Parallel realities exist and i have beeen a conscious whitness of three earth parallel realities. I describe my story here www.telepathyacademy.net... because it is a bit long to copy-paste it here.

I start my story by describing a "spontaneous kundalini awakening" , one night during my night prayer which i rarely did. But in fact i am actually more enclined to believe that i was immersed in a very high frequency vibration emanating from another being of extraterrestrial origin that was near me, when i lived that experience.
From that experience on i become aware of three different earths in which major changes were visible from one to another in terms of technology, spiritual behaviour and even subtle body phisiology changes in public personalities , and also in my own body!

So, it is our consciousness shifting from body-to-body, forming the illusion of who you think you are.but you are not this biological computer-the body contained by your consciousness -our consciousness makes the shifts from body to body with each neaw parallel reality shift.

Our consciousness makes agreements with the collective consciousness of all the different earths we shift towards.

AND THE BIG HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT SECRET IS : THE SHIFTING ENGINE IS YOUR EXCITEMENT, YOUR PASSION IN LIFE.

That I know or sure now : When you follow your excitement , you will make agreements to timelines on which the other people in the world follow their excitement , and so technological and spiritual expressions go hand in hand

Whereas not doing what you love shifts you to that time track , to that parallel reality earth that DOES NOT follow their excitement in life and are trying to be "normal", and not themselves.

I also had a lucid dream in which i met two extraterrestrial beings "telling" me this through an image that i was being shown in that dream.I awoke from the dream that night, contemplated the image and the next day at work , while searching on youtube that image appeared on a video reccomandation pictogram on the left side screen. That video reccomandation contained the info i have been writing in this post. It was a video of this guy right here www.youtube.com... .Everything he says is true for me because i have lived it.

This is TRUE FOR ME , BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN IT WITH MY EYES OPEN !

We are truly infinite, each of us, and One at the same time.
edit on 2-12-2014 by catalinh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join