It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The following US Senators Just Committed Treason and Should Be Arrested Immediately!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

You are so full of it..

You are a coward that hides behind his gun. American gun owners love to sound like bad asses, but everyone knows the truth.

I can take of myself and my loved ones without a weapon...can any of you say the same thing...I am going to guess ..no. Pity your loved ones are stuck with such poor excuses for protection...pity them when you are stuck without your precious gun.

I am proud to say I do not own a weapon...and do not live in constant fear of being killed..etc. I am a free man who walks the streets without constantly looking behind my back for the boogey man.

Cowards enjoy your guns..we free men also enjoy our lives without living in fear.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
As you probably know, the UN Small Arms Treaty just barely failed in the Senate, 53-46.

The vote was held March 23, 2013, 04:30 AM.

Statement of Purpose: To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The following Senators voted (NAY), in other words, to accept the treaty, therefore surrendering your Second Amendment right -

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

www.senate.gov...

Traitors, every last one of them...Conspirators to undermine the Constitution.

The U.S. Supreme Court has made it very clear that
1) Treaties do not override the U.S. Constitution.
2) Treaties cannot amend the Constitution. And last,
3) A treaty can be nullified by a statute passed by the U.S. Congress (or by a sovereign State or States if Congress refuses to do so), when the State deems a treaty the performance of a treaty is self-destructive. The law of self-preservation overrules the law of obligation in others.

www.sweetliberty.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

We were 4 votes away from allowing the UN to come in and DISARM ALL OF US.

Who are the real Terrorists, America?

When will they be arrested and held without bail for trial?

never.
All democrats and a few independents.
Showing that the left wing of the demopublican (or republicrat) party is a bunch of traitorous scum,
not that anybody needed telling who has eyes.
BUT after all look at their glorious leader, obama, who started out in the communist party, went to weather underground, then acorn, then democrats.
None of the sentators on this list care about the bill of rights or the constitution, they don't look for ways to uphold it, but for ways to get around it.
And voting for a foriegn body to have power over Americans is treason, but how is that any differrent than
when they gave our national parks over to the U.N?
Or when Roosevelt signed over everything in the U.S.A , including birth certificates, to the foriegn owned fed?
Which is in the Congressonal record, btw.
But hey, as long as they keep the dole going...

edit on 24-3-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Thue UN coming in to disarm us is interesting considering the WE, the US, are the UN. Other countries wouldn't want to come here an try disarming us, so I wonder where the UN would find the manpower to do it.

Never heard of U.N troops?
Not serious, but when they get the carbon tax going so they have funding, which is what all of the blarney
about "greenhouse gases" is all about, they will have teeth
Or just foriegn troops could be invited in...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Have you even bothered to look at the posts that contradict what you're saying, that illustrate why you're wrong? Can you look at the Treaty, our own supreme law (the Constitution), how the UN works and still come to the conclusion that you have? I don't think you can, not with any honesty anyway. I don't think you want to be wrong about this, I think you would rather exist in a state of mind of fear or hatred.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by steven2977

That's ridiculous. That isn't what carbon tax is about, nor does the UN collect taxes.
Do you have a clue about how anything works?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Great. It wasn't a senator from my state. If it would have been, I would be writing the first political letter of my life.
vote everyone on the list out. Please do not ever vote for these fellas again, they have committed treason and should pay a treasonous duty.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No matter what is said, what the legal technecallities are.....there is an active force in the US aiming to dis-arm the citizens......rather soon than later. I always had the intuition there is an agenda and that 'they' are behind scedule. To meet their time-table they do not hesitate to mislead and manipulate the public opinion when it comes to fire-arms owned by the citzens.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Give up brother, no use arguing. People would rather exist in a delusional state of paranoia rather than understand the truth.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Truth be know congress coulg vote to inact a completly new constitution and repealing the original in its entirety and if signed by president it would be legal for them to do so. Does not mean the people wont revolt buts its legal for them to vote on any law in anyway they want. Its why its important for we the people to be informed voters and vote loyal Americans to office.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
You are so full of it..

You are a coward that hides behind his gun. American gun owners love to sound like bad asses, but everyone knows the truth.

I don't think having a gun and so stating makes one "sound like a bad ass". It is like saying I have a hammer to drive nails or use a condom when I have sex with a new partner.

It makes sense...

I can take of myself and my loved ones without a weapon...can any of you say the same thing...I am going to guess ..no.

Oh, I "can" I can also bleed and be cold and hungry go 96 hours without sleep and walk for days at a time. I have done all those things - doesn't mean I do them when I don't have to just to prove how "bad ass" I am.

Pity your loved ones are stuck with such poor excuses for protection...pity them when you are stuck without your precious gun.

I'll pit my 24 years of Army SF training and combat experience against almost any scenario and win... I have no doubt of that. You sound bitter and childish calling people names.

I am proud to say I do not own a weapon...and do not live in constant fear of being killed..etc. I am a free man who walks the streets without constantly looking behind my back for the boogey man.

That is probably because you have never been involved in fighting insurgent groups. A lot of bad actors know my face - they have a lot of resources to find people. I don't live in fear but I am situationally aware. Huge difference.

5 years of continuous combat experience tells me one thing for sure - coming to a gun fight unarmed is a recipe for death period no matter how tough you think you are.

You might be a bad ass physically but I have never met a man who can outrun a bullet or stop one in mid air with his hands (usually the round goes right through smashing bone and destroying the appendage).

Advice - do not go unarmed when there is the choice to be... There is a fine line between being hard and being stupid.

Being hard is dealing with pain and difficult situations when there is no other choice and prevailing or surviving. Being stupid is creating situations for yourself that are more difficult or challenging than need be for the sole purpose of being able to state how hard core you are so people will hold you in awe.

Do not bring your fists or a knife to a gun fight you will lose every single time.

Dunno where you live but here in America criminals are usually armed. Common sense to be the same.

Cowards enjoy your guns..we free men also enjoy our lives without living in fear.

I have not lived in fear since the last time my drunk ass father hit me when I was 16 – I won that exchange and he never did it again. Since then I have sought training to ensure I would win almost any confrontation. Including firearms training.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Some cowards hide behind a gun. Other cowards hide behind a keyboard.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Argyll

The job of every elected official in the nation and their first priority is to upheld and protect the US Constitution.

That is why those of us that believe in our Constitution feel outraged when any of politicians elected by the people decides to crap on the same document they swore to protect.

Is nothing wrong with the treaty but congress first have to make sure that the treaty will not infringe the US Constitution now or later down the line.

edit on 24-3-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

If that was the case there would never have been even one amendment to the constitution, it's not Gods word you know, times move on, hence the amendments that have been made to date and will be in the future.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Signals

Have you even bothered to look at the posts that contradict what you're saying, that illustrate why you're wrong? Can you look at the Treaty, our own supreme law (the Constitution), how the UN works and still come to the conclusion that you have? I don't think you can, not with any honesty anyway. I don't think you want to be wrong about this, I think you would rather exist in a state of mind of fear or hatred.

Facts don't matter here.

Sometimes I think we forget we are discussing politics on a conspiracy forum...I forget and expect people to act rationally and logical. It's our fault really...which is why I am trying not to participate in political forums on ATS anymore.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
And I do not see a conservative among them...just left wing liberals. Kinda makes you think they have an adjenda to disarm the citizens of the US...oh, yea, Feinstein has already said such a thing!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Why am I not surprised that the two idiot senators from my state (NY) would vote no.

Second.

Yup.. first thing I did was look for the ones from NY. No surprise that Traitor Chuckie Schumer was on that list. I'm about to fire off a nice letter to his office letting him know how disgusted I am with him, and asking him to step down.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join