It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The following US Senators Just Committed Treason and Should Be Arrested Immediately!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
As you probably know, the UN Small Arms Treaty just barely failed in the Senate, 53-46.

The vote was held March 23, 2013, 04:30 AM.

Statement of Purpose: To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The following Senators voted (NAY), in other words, to accept the treaty, therefore surrendering your Second Amendment right -

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

www.senate.gov...

Traitors, every last one of them...Conspirators to undermine the Constitution.

The U.S. Supreme Court has made it very clear that
1) Treaties do not override the U.S. Constitution.
2) Treaties cannot amend the Constitution. And last,
3) A treaty can be nullified by a statute passed by the U.S. Congress (or by a sovereign State or States if Congress refuses to do so), when the State deems a treaty the performance of a treaty is self-destructive. The law of self-preservation overrules the law of obligation in others.

www.sweetliberty.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

We were 4 votes away from allowing the UN to come in and DISARM ALL OF US.

Who are the real Terrorists, America?

When will they be arrested and held without bail for trial?

edit on 24-3-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
At this point in u.s history i think itd be much quicker and easier to make a list of senators that arent traitorous scum.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You can only hope they will be arrested and charged with treason or not upholding their oath of office.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm going to go buy a gun in case someone tries to take it.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised that the two idiot senators from my state (NY) would vote no.

Second.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Maybe that $45,000,000 Guantanamo Bay upgrade can come in handy after all.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't think that they can be charged for treason based on this...

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

I don't know if this qualifies as levying war against the United States.

I don;t know if there is testimony of two witnesses available that will claim that any of these Senators are levying war against the United States.

Either way, this is getting a little out of hand... Nobody saw this coming!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Yes, we digress...but didn't our President promise to shut that place down

Back on topic...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

TWO WITNESSES??

It's on the Senate's own website!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Its ok op, let them send their army to disarm us. Oohh lol thats right, they dont have an army, or even any personnel dumb enough to try.

I dont think it would have mattered if they did vote to allow it, it will never happen.

Some of us want them to try, just so we can go ahead and end this stupidity once and for all.

My avi speaks the truth, I am their nemisis, let them come and take them, I am prepared. I am not even close to being the only one, I am one of millions.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The most egregious affront to the sovereignty of the United States is that there is not a single word in the Arms Trade Treaty protecting the unalienable right to keep and bear arms. In fact, the latest draft of the proposed agreement only recognizes private ownership of firearms for “recreational, cultural, historical, and sporting activities.” This is a significant and unacceptable infringement on the rights protected by the Second Amendment.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

As you probably know, the UN Small Arms Treaty just barely failed in the Senate, 53-46.

The vote was on an amendment, wasn't it? On top of that it was something to do with the budget.

The Chairman of the Committee on the Budget of the Senate may revise the allocations of a committee or committees, aggregates, and other appropriate levels in this resolution for one or more bills, joint resolutions, amendments, motions, or conference reports that relate to upholding Second Amendment rights, which shall include preventing the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty, by the amounts provided in such legislation for those purposes, provided that such legislation would not increase the deficit or revenues over either the period of the total of fiscal years 2013 through 2018 or the period of the total of fiscal years 2013 through 2023.

thomas.loc.gov...:1:./temp/~r113rYOMFp:e3406:

Just seems to say that allocations can be revised on issues that uphold second amendment. It doesn't shoot down the treaty, does it?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
democrats.
pfft!

im not republican or affiliated with any party but, democrats... why must you put your counterparts in this position?

dont blame me for pointing it out, the facts are the facts in this case.

oh blue v. red - it never dies

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Nothing will happen , No one will do anything, get on with your rant, its good for your health

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yes and No....see my previous post here

The point is to expose those that are ready and willing to surrender our rights.

The fight is NOT over!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by retirednature

TWO WITNESSES??

It's on the Senate's own website!

never mind, classic ats.

2nd

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I'm going to go buy a gun in case someone tries to take it.

Good luck finding ammo for it!

Billions of rounds are being bought up by the government- but also by the people.

It's almost as if neither trusts the other.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

The vote was held March 23, 2013, 04:30 AM.

We were 4 votes away from allowing the UN to come in and DISARM ALL OF US.

hardly ... and even if that or then ... they'd likely meet the same demise as the redcoats did coming over the horizon, and out of the morning fog - bright, shiny 'targets' ... filling undug graves with each and every step taken. (?)

there's just too much fluff and stuff being made out, up and over this whole UN Arms/Guns treaty dealio to even keep it palatable, anymore.
as the Brits would say ...

"Utter Twaddle
! The LOT of it!
"

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thank you, thank you, thank you, exactly that is my point also, while our Constitution is protected on its own people have not clue that when it comes to this treaties loopholes are not patched to protect the rights to gun and to uphold US Constitution as a priority.

Oh, yes, this particular treaty do not address any of that, even when those behind it swear that it has nothing to do with US own rights to guns, well is not that easy, we are talking about a foreign body with the power of an international court and a treaty to given them powers.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm not from your country so it has little bearing on me or my life....but....are US senators not allowed to have their own opinions?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join