It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just felt ELF waves in middle TN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace
I just felt very intense ELF waves accompanied by a Nauseating feeling here in Middle Tennessee. I would like to predict a Earthquake will hit near the New Madrid within the next 24 hours.

Just to chime in with the previous poster, you know that Tennessee is a relatively active earthquake area itself, and there's no need to go all the way to New Madrid to find an active fault. When I lived in Knoxville several years ago, I was surprised when a 4.3 earthquake rolled up the pike. I had lived in the Los Angeles area before that, and knew the difference between it and a big truck going by.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Your sensitivty pretty much nailed the one in Guatemala & Mexico ! If only members or any ATS;would form a thread to keep us inform of such events . S & F for you !

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

I just felt very intense ELF waves accompanied by a Nauseating feeling here in Middle Tennessee. I would like to predict a Earthquake will hit near the New Madrid within the next 24 hours.

Well it's been 48 hours now and nothing. I am also in Middle TN. Look for something this weekend around the 28th.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just wonder what part of Middle Tennessee are you guys located in?
North or south of Murfreesboro?
Just wondering because I live there myself and used to do a lot of cave exploring in the area.
The geology in middle Tennessee changes from sand stone shale in West TN to more solid limestone Karst
of the Cumberland plateau. Any earthquake along the New Madrid would affect different areas in different ways.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Would not be surprised if one hit the New Madrid area even higher- I'd say an 8 or 8.5

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think some people are more sensitive to these energy waves / frequencies. I did a fast check at

www.haarpstatus.com...

and the activity is almost non-existent right now. Maybe there is some pole shifting going on or another form of energy which could cause this. I just hope it is a false alarm. We don't need that area having a major earthquake especially with what is happening in the Bayou Louisiana salt dome area now.

Thanks for the update though.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12
Would not be surprised if one hit the New Madrid area even higher- I'd say an 8 or 8.5

One can only hope. Maybe afterwards Zom-bees will stop running around with swords and firearms in public places.
edit on 26-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mash3d

I am just to the east of Nashville.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join