It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just felt ELF waves in middle TN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You might be interested that a 6.2 just occurred in Guatemala.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Well, I would have to say that Next Spell of ELF waves you feel,,,, TELL US.
A 2 pointer near you ( and Me in NC) outside of Knoxville and the big 6 pointer in Central America. I say you were spot on.

Now You thought New Madrid, maybe for whatever reasons. The Bigger happened far away,, but I think you felt something,,, and the 2 today is it.

Good Senses. Keep us,,, or at least ME informed next ELF you feel OK..

Stars and Flags and am highly impressed. I love it when someone nails it. Intuition and such 6th senses are not IPADs where the info is Google Guarenteed! There needs to be applause for ''feeling'' the Vibes in your homestate so well.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

If you look at a map of the world the longitudinal area is pretty close. Correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Whats an ELF wave?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Friday, (22 March) I was working in a cargo container sitting on a two foot bed of large size rocks. At 2:53 PM something odd happened. Not so much shaking, but a rather intense "sound" of shaking or rattling. I thought that it may have been a very small tremor possibly and that the metal container sitting on the rocks might have amplified the sensation. I had forgotten about it until I read this post. At the time, I thought I should check the earthquake site at USGS when I got home. But I forgot to. Because it really wasn't much. I remember at first wondering if some heavy equipment was approaching, but the intensity of the sound did not seem to be coming from a particular direction. It just got louder and louder and just kind of faded of quickly. Not as if anything could or would be driving quickly near this container anyway. There was a parking lot across the tree line at the local park about 30 feet away from the trailer, and it is pretty much a dead end parking lot. I just remember it was odd. This was at Owensboro, Ky.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
]There has not been any seismic activity in the last 24 hours. Which means any loud booms and ELF's could be precursors, but usually there are small quakes leading up to the big.one. Here is a map of the last 24 hours.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So the government thought you were a threat and decided to send a bunch of elfs to attack you?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nownow

There is a lot of plate movement and not all of it results in earthquakes. The book that I have been reading states that when Atlantis went down for the last time there was barely a quiver. What is Mt Etna doing it is supposed to be the precursor to major events.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well since the New Madrid Fault Line gets 2-3 quakes a week I'd say you have a good chance of hitting your prediction. I felt nauseated earlier but I think it was the burrito

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Look West towards Yellowstone. Things are heating up there. Good chance there are major shifts happening in the Earths crust. It's been predicted for 50 + years that we're well passed due for a quake along the New Madrid and an eruption at Yellowstone which is said to be 30,000 years behind schedule. I believe it's all related and that some folks are sensitive enough to pick up on the distrubances in Electro-Magnetic energies and mechanical changes/movement of our Temporal world. There are tens of thousands who are experiencing feelings and intuitive vision of what is coming. Many are left thinking there is something off about their present reality and are wondering just how bad things are going to be!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I live in the Greater Knoxville Area in Tennessee.

I get ill, just like the rest of us, when I contract a virus. Thankfully I haven't had to suffer from a severe cold/flu/respiratory infection for several years now. Although I do get ill like everyone else does under these circumstances, where viral germs are present, I have only had a terrible stomach bug once before. I was 7 years old, that was 26 years ago.

I was so sick earlier this week, I thought I would die! If I remained in a lying down position, I'd almost be tricked into thinking I was no longer ill. As soon as I stood up and took 2 steps, I was immediately naseaus again. This lasted for 4 days - constant dehydration, vomiting, etc... It was the type of stomache illness, with fever, that's accompanied by nightmarish dreams... Thanks Gd it's over!

I live alone and I'm self employed. My workers were not ill, nor had I been around anyone with this illness. I thought it may be a serious health issue, but before I could convince myself to visit the Dr., the symptoms began to subside.

Over the past many months I have witnessed the 'Strange Sky Sound Phenomena/Phantom ELF Phenomena' and I've documented each incident with threads here on ATS. Each instance is slightly different, but the hallmark ELF, ground shaking, mysterious sound and ghost location are all present.

Sometimes I have heard the sound and not reported it here. There are already several threads from me on the topic, so I try to only report/document the intense events.

On Tuesday, some of the workers and I heard & felt a strange sound. It was just like the other events, but lasted only 10-15 minutes. When it only lasts a few minutes I tend to not make a big deal of it, since it could be any manner of things; from thunder w/o visible lightning, rolling thunder, etc., to a loud jetliner overhead.

It was Tuesday evening when I began getting ill and the thought crossed my mind that it may be some type of change in the atmosphere or maybe even altered magnetic waves that's responsible for the sudden illness.

I didn't think much more of it, until I saw your thread here.

Sorry for the long reply as a build up just to say, 'I agree'

I do agree with you, I have a strange/unsettling feeling that something rare within nature is about to happen around here. I don't know what, but I think it will be big... maybe not powerful, but widespread.

Also, it may be possible that I am biased to the potential of a rare event occurring, due to my illness and past experiences with the strange sound phenomena around here.

The other currently active ATS thread that's speculating a New Madrid pop-off may be upon us, based on historical records of strange sound phenomena reports extending as much as a couple years prior the massive NM quake in the early 1800's, may also be playing a role in my opinion.

I want answers, but not if it must come as the expense from a natural disaster. We'll know soon enough...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
FYI for OP

from the US Geo Survey Realtime Map
earthquake.usgs.gov...

2.0 9km NE of Knoxville, Tennessee 2013-03-25 18:34:36 36.030°N 83.852°W 15.7

So far A a magnitude 2.0 9km NE of Knoxville, Tennessee

Anybody know if theres any mines, or natural gas/oil deposits in that area ? Perhaps gas companies doing a bit of fracking or such? just a thought anyways.....
edit on 26-3-2013 by johnbr216 because: added clarification/question

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Normally I'd just read this and roll my eyes.......
But on I think it was Saturday morning about 4:30 AM (edit... maybe Sunday) I was setting in my home unable to sleep and twice heard and felt a rumbling unlike anything I'd previously felt. Two times within a couple minutes of each other. I immediately went to the USGS Earthquake site looking and expecting to see activity. Howerever, the site showed no activity. I'm east of you about 150 miles approximately, in Southern North Carolina near Wadesboro in Anson County.
A very curious feeling to be sure? We will have to just wait and see. At least this information is now logged somewhere.

edit on 26-3-2013 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold

I live in Indy and am hoping your wrong. I have felt small tremors the last few days.. I have checked the eq sites and not seen anything listed. I have heard the sounds everyone has been talking about roughly once a month. It seems to happen between 3 and 7 am. It sounds like a truck or some other large engine just idling... but it just continues on and on and on. Has a real low as you say frequency type sound almost like bass from a car stereo. Well what ever will be will be. I live on the second floor of a two story.. I have fallen much further than 20 feet and survived. At some point the New Madrid will snap. It is a forgone conclusion.. it is overdue. Geologic time and Human time are two totally different things however.

That sounds something like what i encountered, though now upon reflection, I cant remember if it was Saturday or Sunday, and the time for sure, but I did wake very early, couldn't sleep and it was earlier than i usually wake which is usually about 5:30 to 6:00 AM

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

The World Series quake was predicted by Jim Berkland (who has all but disappeared--his webpage hadn't been updated in ages). Berkland based alot of his prediction protocol on the actions of animals (domestic and feral). He saw an uptick in missing pets (along with "wild" animal sightings in urban areas) as the animals "sensing" the impending EQ danger and leaving their regular environment for safety.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I live in NW Louisiana and of course, I have been concerned over the myriad of problems that have befallen this great state the past few years. Lately, it seems it has been one thing after the other. Last week, USGS had around 4 earthquakes listed for the Oklahoma area, (Oklahoma City) and one fairly recently in Arkansas. I feel like there has been some seismic activity around Bayou Corne as well that perhaps does not always get announced.

Regardless, between all the oil/gas drilling in the GOM and on land all over Louisiana, I feel relatively sure that seismic events will occur and be on the upswing. The fracking that took place near one of my properties was unsettling. You could literally feel the ground vibrate and the house also. It is a very powerful process. Where I am now living, I have been noticing slight vibration....my computer table shaking often. I live in Shreveport as of now. This past week I have been feeling worse than usual relevant to health issues....various ear tones, dizzy, nauseous and slight headache.

I'm hoping none of my issues have to do with the New Madrid but I must reveal I have been feeling very unsettled in regards to Louisiana and Texas for some reason..can't seem to shake the feelings. However, there has been so much happening in this state and so much happening near to where I feel the New Madrid could be aggravated/set off by same, no wonder the worries I suppose. The recent seismic activity in the GOM, not too far from New Orleans where the volcano in the ocean there has BP concerned, troubles me....not too far from where they've been drilling in the GOM too. BP has experts investigating the volcano over seismic activity there in the GOM at the volcano.

Bayou Corne sinkhole, volcano in the gulf, oil spill spewing accident....any or all could spell trouble I would think. Lets hope manmade or naturewise, that the New Madrid dosen't react....for all our sakes. Maybe event won't happen in a day or so but may not be far down the line...folks are right to be concerned and vigilant about it just the same.
edit on 26-3-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace

Originally posted by boymonkey74

You felt this? or did you have some equipment?

Felt them, it felt like your standing next to a high output base speaker...it also made be queasy.

What direction did they come from?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Any scientific proof beyond your perception? Were their any measurements taken that prove anything out of the ordinary happened?

Reading through the thread now to see if you posted anything like this.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There is nothing anyone can do. I have stated to many times to others that if you keep taking the fluids that are pressurized under the crust that the plates and crust would start weakening and thus trouble will follow.
We have sucked so much of the Joint lubricating fluids from the Earth that it will eventually react. Thus what is going on, I feel is actually man made cause we have taken from the Earth that which should never have been taken. The Earths blood and fluids. What have we done know when we look at all the Fraking. We are releasing the pressure ever so quickly and replacing it with fluids that should not be absorbed by the as are the natural fluids. MAybe the quick pressure release has caused the Earth to react to where it will one day collapse on us.
Oh, look up that 12 acre sinkhole in LA. Maybe pressure underneath really does have to be there to hold everything up? But I ain't no Scientist.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I was thinking about this thread at work last night, and the building I work in is a real old polebarn, I started looking around and up to see what could fall if there was an earthquake, and how to make a quick exit if possible, and who I'd drag with me on the way out. Kinda like what I do if I go see a concert, to avoid the whole place burning down, I look around and do the same thing.

I feel I'm being a little on the paranoid side. However, I'd rather have a plan of action, than to think on the fly, the second of hesitation could be a matter of life and death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join