It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just felt ELF waves in middle TN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I just felt very intense ELF waves accompanied by a Nauseating feeling here in Middle Tennessee. I would like to predict a Earthquake will hit near the New Madrid within the next 24 hours.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Whats an ELF wave?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Whats an ELF wave?

Extremely Low Frequency.. associated with Earthquake precursor.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

You felt this? or did you have some equipment?
Just re read your OT, how do you feel them? are you like a doggie?

Have you felt this before and was you right?
edit on 24-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

You felt this? or did you have some equipment?

Felt them, it felt like your standing next to a high output base speaker...it also made be queasy.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Do you have a magnitude in mind? Or just any earthquake?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

I lived in Southern California for 35 years, went through a few earthquakes in my time there, .. I would guess 4.0 to 6.0

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace

I lived in Southern California for 35 years, went through a few earthquakes in my time there, .. I would guess 4.0 to 6.0

So, I am assuming you have felt this before in California and it happened?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace

So, I am assuming you have felt this before in California and it happened?

I was Correct on a couple ...but it's always just a educated guess
edit on 24-3-2013 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Do you often feel them? How do you know it was an ELF wave you felt?
Just curious, not trying to say you didn't.

NVM was answered as I typed

edit on 24-3-2013 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
That is very interesting op.

Check this thread out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
Do you often feel them? How do you know it was an ELF wave you felt?
Just curious, not trying to say you didn't.

NVM was answered as I typed

edit on 24-3-2013 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

You feel ELF waves deep inside you, they also make me nauseated.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up OP. You'll understand I'm sure, that no one takes feelings with the certainty to go load the car with supplies to top off the stocks and turtle it out to wait....but at the same time, I've wound up in bad bad spots the couple times I ignored what 250,000 years of evolution was trying to tell me in subtle little feelings that were warnings I blew off.

It's another thing to file in the back of my mind ...but not TOO far back there for a day or so, anyway.

S/F for sharing despite probably knowing what the response was likely to include here recently.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamos
That is very interesting op.

Check this thread out:

Wow, never heard any booms myself.. we'll see in the coming days
edit on 24-3-2013 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Thanks for the heads up OP. You'll understand I'm sure, that no one takes feelings with the certainty to go load the car with supplies to top off the stocks and turtle it out to wait....but at the same time, I've wound up in bad bad spots the couple times I ignored what 250,000 years of evolution was trying to tell me in subtle little feelings that were warnings I blew off.

It's another thing to file in the back of my mind ...but not TOO far back there for a day or so, anyway.

S/F for sharing despite probably knowing what the response was likely to include here recently.

LOL, True, I'm not packing my car either.. I just wanted to have this prediction on record before hand.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Wow, check out THIS thread. Just published a little while ago.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lamos

I just saw that and gulped

Makes me glad I live in a place where we do not get them.
Stay safe all.
Trust rocksfromspace's spidy sense.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
VLF waves have more time between pulses, as the measurements are the same no mater what the rate of pulse. the lower the frequency the more time and the more static energy it carries, this is the basic theory in levitation. I live in middle TN and did not feel anything but I am not tuned in to anything. The energy sensitive people and those whom claim this effect may have something that only can be tested by time but I hope it was just spicy chili.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It's very possible,and there is research on it.

There is some intriguing research about whether large earthquakes are associated with ionospheric changes caused by electromagnetic signals released by the crushing of rock crystalline structures. If so, then this might be a mechanism for major earthquake prediction. One of the primary researchers in this area is Friedemann Freund, of NASA Ames. He has written several articles introducing the concept of ionospheric and atmospheric changes as earthquake precursors:

According to Freund, "Earthquake forecasters can also watch for changes in the ionosphere by monitoring very-low-frequency (3- to 30-kilohertz) and high-frequency (3- to 30-megahertz) radio transmissions. The strength of a radio signal at a receiver station changes with the diurnal cycle: it is greater at night than in daylight... The altitude of the ionosphere, which moves lower as the positive holes [positively-charged atoms in stressed rock] migrate to the surface, also has an effect on radio signals; the lower the ionosphere, the stronger the signals. So at dawn on an earthquake day, a curve drawn to represent the drop-off in radio signal strength will appear markedly different from the normal curve for that signal at that location." (Earthquake Predictor) That is, Fruend believes that the dawn-dusk signatures will be different for a particular instrument, perhaps even the signal strength as monitored during the day, on the day of a major earthquake.

solar-center.stanford.edu...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There is a woman who lived/lives in California that experienced the same thing. She predicted the 6.9 quake in California in 1989 that happened during the World Series. Can't find the woman's name, but she has a website. Some doctor or scientist (can't remember) had been studying her and the website gave some of his findings.

Some earthquake person out there may know what I am talking about...I know I got the website from someone here.

ETA:
Can't find the woman's name or website for the life of me. My point is, she would get violently ill whenever an earthquake was going to happen. She had headaches and nausea. I think the magnitude of the quake correlated to the magnitude of her sickness. I'm not sure how reliable the woman was, but it was definitely an interesting website to read.
edit on 24-3-2013 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join