It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propagandized Patsy:Marine shoots other marines and then kills himself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Another blackop job by unknown persons? Patsy goes on mass shooting and then kills himself.

They got a veteran playing the part of the patsy this time.

"Marine Sgt. Eusebio Lopez was identified as the gunman in the deadly shooting at Quantico. Lopez killed himself after killing two other Marines, authorities say."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

AND your proof is....

Why can't this be what it is, a tragedy.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"mass" ? no

there are hundreds of shootings everyday (sad but true)

are they all part of the evil plan ?

or only the ones that get media attention ?

don't be a sheep

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Selective broadcasting/cherrypicking.

A form of censorship.

More anti-gun propaganda.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Prove your statement that he is a patsy..
Maybe he just lost it? had a breakdown but to say he is a patsy without a shred of evidence is just wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Selective broadcasting/cherrypicking.

A form of censorship.

More anti-gun propaganda.

more like confirmation bias on your part

Guns were used in 11,422 homicides and 19,392 suicides in 2010, according to the CDC, and were used either intentionally or accidentally to wound 59,208 people in 2011.

sadly, this is just routine for this country. people only notice it now because of the severe shock from SH. gun violence is very routine

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well, I'll give it a whirl around the logic tree....

If we assume this was fake in so far as the Marine accused wasn't the shooter or he was somehow set up? Then it stands as reasonable that a very compelling need existed to do this. High risk doesn't even touch it when you start looking at who all calls Quantico their full time home or station. It's a whole lot more than just crime labs and FBI classrooms, that's for sure.

SO what would the overriding reason have been? Gun Control fails for the location and circumstances. You're at the secondary headquarters of the FBI and one of the more 'interesting' Marine facilities in the nation. Gun control in what form? Not there...so that isn't a reason.

Was there something particularly compelling about one or more who were killed? Something that required their death so urgently that the risks and something like this would be considered justified to the need? I think it's this last part which seems to be entirely missing. I have trouble assuming such things without any proof to at least suggest it's a possibility?

I could be missing something too.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Why does it have to be propagandized patsy when it's probably just a love triangle gone awry? With the victims being a 19 year old female and two other male Marines patsy is furthermost from my mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Why does it have to be propagandized patsy when it's probably just a love triangle gone awry? With the victims being a 19 year old female and two other male Marines patsy is furthermost from my mind.

I agree. That's the first thing i thought when i first read about this.

A love triangle that went south.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sara was a former student of mine in Brentwood, CA; she called me 'Mom' and we talked on Facebook of a class reunion right before she was killed(we were FB friends; the other victim Wooley was her FB friend as well. Supposedly the motive was a love triangle..a little strange to me as Sara, according to her page, had a girlfriend.)
I know this post is very old, years old, in fact. Yet the eerie coincidences remain: Sara was shot a week after I publicly humiliated and degraded a DHS (now seeming more CIA) and Psyops Army Intelligence Officer based in Monterey. We met in Jan 2013 from Adultfriendfinder.com, had sex the first night after he read me like a book within 10 minutes at BJ's in San Jose. He drove me to a house he lives in along w two SJPD cops; right after sex while still on top of me, i felt a very painful pinch in my left breast that resulted in a 4-week long bruise about 4x3 inches, my eyes became heavy (despite smoking speed the entire day beforehand) and I woke up 7 hours later, still on my back w arms folded in same position. Anyway, this guy whom I know his name due to my uploading his DOD badge into my computer into a barcode scanner(pdf 14?) despite Paul covering up everything cept his first name. Long story short, a week after demanding my money back for a booked Kauai trip and calling Dude "OBAMA'S BITCH" and Pussywhipped spawn of the devil, umm..well, a student texted me Sara had been shot and then a few days later, abc7 wanted to interview me-her favorite teacher, etc etc etc and the stories of drugging someone w scopolamine and having them shoot people as patsies that Paul would mention (mk ultra and chemtrails and other things i thought were nonsense..well...?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Julie72
Sara was a former student of mine in Brentwood, CA; she called me 'Mom' and we talked on Facebook of a class reunion right before she was killed(we were FB friends; the other victim Wooley was her FB friend as well. Supposedly the motive was a love triangle..a little strange to me as Sara, according to her page, had a girlfriend.)
I know this post is very old, years old, in fact. Yet the eerie coincidences remain: Sara was shot a week after I publicly humiliated and degraded a DHS (now seeming more CIA) and Psyops Army Intelligence Officer based in Monterey. We met in Jan 2013 from Adultfriendfinder.com, had sex the first night after he read me like a book within 10 minutes at BJ's in San Jose. He drove me to a house he lives in along w two SJPD cops; right after sex while still on top of me, i felt a very painful pinch in my left breast that resulted in a 4-week long bruise about 4x3 inches, my eyes became heavy (despite smoking speed the entire day beforehand) and I woke up 7 hours later, still on my back w arms folded in same position. Anyway, this guy whom I know his name due to my uploading his DOD badge into my computer into a barcode scanner(pdf 14?) despite Paul covering up everything cept his first name. Long story short, a week after demanding my money back for a booked Kauai trip and calling Dude "OBAMA'S BITCH" and Pussywhipped spawn of the devil, umm..well, a student texted me Sara had been shot and then a few days later, abc7 wanted to interview me-her favorite teacher, etc etc etc and the stories of drugging someone w scopolamine and having them shoot people as patsies that Paul would mention (mk ultra and chemtrails and other things i thought were nonsense..well...?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Julie72

Neglected to mention the reason the degradation and murder might point to a drugged patsy: Fed warned numerous times to quit harassing and punking him over the couple of days in mid march2013, saying and texting, "Don't # with me. You have no idea what I am capable of having done."

new topics

top topics

join